• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Election 2008

McBama or O' Cain?

• Total voters

Facetious

Moderated
Health Care . . . . The Environment

The environment !!! Change !!! Health care !!!!

Health Care . . . . The Environment

The environment !!! The people want CHANGE !!!:)

Healthcare . . . repeat etc. ad nauseam

Who selected these three embarrassing senatorial dupes ?
The cfr ? The bilderburgs ? soros ? un ?

International Organized Crime ? :yesyes:

I shudder

I have to assume that John Edwards will come out from the shadows and endorse Obama now. Obama won his state convincingly...he's basically wrapped up the nom. What's Edwards waiting for? If he endorses Obama now....he'll be a shoe-in for Attorney General if he wants it....if he waits to endorse now, or doesn't endorse anyone....hmmm...that seems like a dumb political move for someone whom I greatly admire!!!

C'mon Johnny....get on the Obamaexpress!

I also think Al Gore needs to come out and endorse Obama now....

We can't let Hillary continue to trash Obama in a gesture now tantamount to race-baiting....sad to say...

I have to assume that John Edwards will come out from the shadows and endorse Obama now. Obama won his state convincingly...he's basically wrapped up the nom. What's Edwards waiting for? If he endorses Obama now....he'll be a shoe-in for Attorney General if he wants it....if he waits to endorse now, or doesn't endorse anyone....hmmm...that seems like a dumb political move for someone whom I greatly admire!!!

I also think Al Gore needs to come out and endorse Obama now....

We can't let Hillary continue to trash Obama in a gesture now tantamount to race-baiting....sad to say...

Yeah as the democrates chances in november slowly go down the tubes.Express train to defeat.And let me say by some of the comments by Obama supporters about Hillary like the term "Hillabeast" which I have not seen an equivalent for coming from Hillary supporters towards Obama is it any wonder that more than half of all Hillary supporters say they will not be voting for Obama in the fall.Something like 33% say they would vote for McCain and like 18% say they would just sit out the election.One of the legacy's of this whole thing will be the vile sexist way Hillary has been treated.I predict whoever the next president is though,they will have a terrible set of circumstances(many of which are not in control of presidents and american govt) and will almost assuredly been seen as having not being able to give the country what they want and as failures.As I heard a former campaign person for Bill Clinton say about gas prices.That Bill understood the #1 issue for americans as far as the economy went was the price of gas.Bush will be seen as the worst president ever since when he came in the price was about $1.19 and when he leaves it will probably be about $4.00.But the next president will not be able to reduce that eitheir so they will probably be not much more well regarded than Bush is.

As a Wednesday night quarterback, if everyone at Indiana State, Ball State, Purdue, Indiana, Butler come out and vote, Hillary Clinton is finished.

Even the NUNS at N. Dame The Fighting Irish came out and swinging. Some of the nuns are 96 years old, some are well over 100 plus years old and never have a driver license.

I thanked each and everyone at Lake County, Gary, Indiana to support Obama and run a smooth campaign and brought down the Liars and Traitors, the unAmerican Clintons.

That 23,000 votes difference in Indiana relied on Lake County, Gary, Indiana And I thanked them from my heart.

The road ahead is tough. W. Virginia and Kentucky are for the Clintons. But
Montana, Oregon and PR are for Obama.

There are 3 new superdelegates signed up for Obama and McGovern switched to Obama. Instead only 1 superdelegate is for Clinton.

Ms. Hillary Clinton again lied about her financial statement and eventually admitted "coughed" up 6.8 millions from her own pocket.

Our country is AT WAR. We need to come together and work together.

May her HIGHEST HRC stands up and gives up this fight and unite together for a better America tomorrow!

The superdelegates will not stand on your side, Madam Hillary. So please give up NOW and unite the Democratic Party and bring peace and economic stability and prosperity back to America !

Yeah as the democrates chances in november slowly go down the tubes.Express train to defeat.And let me say by some of the comments by Obama supporters about Hillary like the term "Hillabeast" which I have not seen an equivalent for coming from Hillary supporters towards Obama is it any wonder that more than half of all Hillary supporters say they will not be voting for Obama in the fall.Something like 33% say they would vote for McCain and like 18% say they would just sit out the election.One of the legacy's of this whole thing will be the vile sexist way Hillary has been treated.I predict whoever the next president is though,they will have a terrible set of circumstances(many of which are not in control of presidents and american govt) and will almost assuredly been seen as having not being able to give the country what they want and as failures.As I heard a former campaign person for Bill Clinton say about gas prices.That Bill understood the #1 issue for americans as far as the economy went was the price of gas.Bush will be seen as the worst president ever since when he came in the price was about $1.19 and when he leaves it will probably be about $4.00.But the next president will not be able to reduce that eitheir so they will probably be not much more well regarded than Bush is.

Abraham Lincoln against all odd served one term in the Congress from Illinois and became the United States President. The country was AT WAR. BROTHERS AGAINST BROTHERS. NORTH AGAINST THE SOUTH. The economy was in ruin.

Lincoln did not fair well in the first year of civil war and he had to use 8 different Generals to lead the fight against the South but prevailed.

We all have the responsibility to cut the consumption of oil (gasoline). There is a surge of using bicycles, mopeds in big cities across America.

We must fight the tyrants, the traitors of big oil companies and OPEC and reclaimed America and reduce the dependence on fossil fuel !

You see you got it completely wrong. Obama may not be perfect but he comes pretty close.. Hillary is basically done unless she trys to pull skeletons out of the closet of obama. Lets hope she doesnt try that though because she will ruin this whole race.

Obama supporter John Kerry credited Clinton's win entirely to Limbaugh.

"Rush Limbaugh was tampering with the primary," he said on an conference call with reporters. "If it was not for Republicans taking Democratic ballots, [Obama] would have won."

Rush Limbaugh called on all Republicans in Indiana to cross-over and voted for Hillary Clinton. This amounted to 8-10% of the total votes.

Once again, Indiana became the 2000 Florida fraudulent voting state !

he might have a point.. i hate that racist son of a bitch limbaugh..

things you can't ask a candidate, chapter 2: did we go to war for oil?

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/05/02/975609.aspx

Is there really anyone who thinks otherwise? If they had only sand and no oil would we be concerned about them? I think not.Actually I think it is fine McCain comes right and says it.We are there because of our interest in the oil supplies and our economic dependance on it.Even if we buy most our imports from other than the mid east we are still economically dependant on their oil flowing.Any disruption would effect tremendously the world economy including our own.The cold hard facts are our way of live and lifestyles are all wrapped up in the oil.We use it at a tremendous rate and have never paid much attention to conservation efforts or looking ahead to when it became scarcer and more expensive.We should have embarked on alternates and conservation 20 years ago.But even now you don't hear much about conservation and the alternates that are spoken of are not really in the foresable future going to be able to amount to much compared to the amount we use.The only renewable that Bush could point to recently was the bio-fuel one (food as fuel) which is now being seen as not a great idea itself.If they can use something other than food it would be possibly a good idea.I still think the french and their use of nuclear is our best bet,but we better get to it cause that will take time to build.

Facetious

Moderated

You mean Johnny ? The one with the clear cut forest for several acres around his North Carolina, multi thousand square foot private estate ? That Johnny ?
The same johnny that convinced juries that the medical establishment was to blame (which was false) for the death and / or injury to children ? who also has a hand in today's high costs of health care for everybody, just so that he can stuff his bank account ? The johnny that harassed the wayward shotgun guy (which I do not defend otherwise) about his gay daughter . . ? Him ?

Do as he says not how he does, Johnny ?
The guy's a duplicitous punk !

I say so as a non partisan independent.

YMMV

^^^ Ummm. Yeah that Johnny. I think your recollection of events has been framed by Rush...John Edwards is a great man. Could've been a useful Veep for Obama too...if not for Kerryerror04.

On a different and delicious note...Maybe John McCain isn't a clueless douchebag afterall..this is on the Huffingtonpost right now...

NY Times, Washington Post Confirm Arianna's Story That McCain Did Not Vote For Bush :eek:

On Monday, Arianna reported that John McCain told her he had not voted for George W. Bush in 2000. Today, both The New York Times AND The Washington Post published articles with sources confirming John McCain had indeed told Arianna and others at an event that he did not vote for Bush in 2000.

From The New York Times:

Did Senator John McCain not vote for George W. Bush in 2000?

That question has kicked up a minor ruckus in political circles this week as Arianna Huffington and the McCain campaign have traded he-said, she-said barbs...

Now two other guests at the same dinner, given by the actress Candice Bergen, at her home in Beverly Hills, say they heard much the same thing as Ms. Huffington. Both of them, the former "West Wing" actors Bradley Whitford and Richard Schiff, were asked by Ms. Huffington to speak to The New York Times. Mr. Whitford said he would be supporting the Democratic nominee and had donated to Senators Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama; Mr. Schiff is supporting Mr. Obama.

For more of this story..click here

I think is actually a brilliant moment of clarity for John McCain and he should NOT DENY THIS! This would help cement his "maverick" status and maybe give Pubs a belief that his presidency wouldn't just be Bush Term 3....

ha ha mccain doesnt have much of a shot going against obama bc what young people are going to wanna vote for an old fart like mccain.

once all these superdelegates start going up for obama (which they are doing right now) then hillary will quit bc that is her one and only Chance.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Normally, I would be excited that my little state finally matters (Hillary and Obama actually came here!). Except that, while progressive in so many ways, Oregon has failed time and time again to open its primaries to Independants, so I can't vote anyway.

Still a little exciting, though. I'm glad to read in the paper that Ron Paul is still getting a lot of support in the primaries.

Still a little exciting, though. I'm glad to read in the paper that Ron Paul is still getting a lot of support in the primaries.

This is somewhat interesting because it's a protest vote at this point, although a very loud one...What it says to me is that the Repub and Indy vote that won't be going to McCain is larger than the Dem vote he might pick up...

I think it would be interesting if Ron Paul decided to run as the Libertarian Candidate and he had Ralph Nader be his Veep Nom. The Extreme Right and the Far Left U*N*I*T*E...that would make a hell of a story and election...:glugglug:

I believe Hillbilly is staying in the election merely in hopes of raising money to pay off her debts. Her first words after the Indiana/North Carolina debacle were "Please go to hillaryclinton.com and make a donation"...

She's under a deadline. She has to cover her losses by a certain date (June1) or she loses those millions permanently.

She's hoping she can trick her supporters into paying off her debts...:dunno::thefinger:thefinger