• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling us

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling

She's not gonna take it aaaaaaaaaaannymore!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Re: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling

Leave her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace Boobtoucher

we've got the right to choose and
there ain't no way we'll lose it
this is our life, this is our song.....

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

If she's a politician she's a hooker. It should be perfectly fine to pull a hooker's hair as long as you upgrade to VIP. If you pay her enough You Might not even have to worry about protection. Always get some GFE off the whores who represent you. Never let them turn you out.

Ace Boobtoucher

debbie_wasserman_schultz_is_broke.jpg

Beetlejuice.jpg

Is it a Wasserman or a Schultz that has to put his schnitzel in that? Imagine how sloppy the cunt is while checking the grill. Ole Weatherbeater...

hqdefault.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I've got extremely low standards for throwing my sausage on a bun, she's one of the few that ain't tall enough for this ride.

We better lower the tone or she'll march in here wagging her finger possibly insinuating that we're sexist.

Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz.jpg

"How dare you besmirch my appearance in such a bipartisan manner! As a politician I'm supposed to divide you, not unite you!"

georges

Staff member

she looks like a fucking poodle

Ace Boobtoucher

1911735_10151899321761574_1751373288_n.jpg

Every time I see the photo of that rabbit(?) I just lose my shit and laugh uncontrollably. I'm super cereal.

Ace Boobtoucher

Reactions: BCT

^ LMAO

I don't know if it's because I've had a few, but that gif is fuckin' hilarious.

aaaand I can't rep.

She looks like what would happen if James Gregory and Carrot Top had a kid.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm as outraged by this as the precious snowflakes are about Trump's ill-advised, really stupid candid moment.

So, you must have been pretty pissed when Palin compared the USA to a battered wife under Obama then?

Scott Walker's record on women's rights has been at least as horrendous as with any other human rights. First, he repealed the equal pay enforcement act. He has defunded planned parenthood, tried to restrict or deny access to birth control and force ultrasounds before abortions. He is more dangerous than any of the more vocal anti-women gop scum because he doesn't say what he really thinks in public like those other idiots. And there are women so fucking stupid and ignorant that they are still going to vote for him. It's no wonder there is no sympathy left for the long suffering people of Wisconsin when they keep voting this cancer back in.

From a fucker whose own country doesn't recognize gay marriage.

That's Richie Rich.