• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

All about the DNC and its presidential nominating convention July 25-28

DVDs? Not that I'm a videophile snob (because I am), DVDs? Blu-Ray movies have been out for over a decade and 4K movies are here.
It's like that commercial on History Channel for WWII in Color in "stunning DVD quality" I know WWII wasn't filmed in HD of course so it really doesn't matter either way. But still.
I'm looking at Bradley Cooper's filmography and the majority of it was well into the Blu-Ray era.

Right, the DNC convention. I admit, it was a huge hit:

If I catch heat for this, so be it. That Hillary Rodham Clinton was looking damn good in that clip. She didn't want to stay at home and bake cookies, but I'd eat that cookie. Whatever that means. And got damn, was that Janet Reno? She could've played power forward for the Boston Celtics and led the league in rebounding.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sean miguel again.

I agree with animu- . . . sean miguel > 20 years ago Hillary was looking very good. I'll go a step further > I think Monica Lewinsky was hot. I would be more than happy to get oral sex from 23 year old Monica Lewinsky.

Last edited:
Where the heck are the mods? Aren't there infractions for hijacking threads?

Anyways back to the DNC, the DNC had a higher overall rating than the RNC but Trumps speech beat Hillary's in the ratings

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
Where the heck are the mods? Aren't there infractions for hijacking threads?

Anyways back to the DNC, the DNC had a higher overall rating than the RNC but Trumps speech beat Hillary's in the ratings

Report it like you usually do asshole.

If you can't write a complaint yourself, there should be several versions you can find online that you can plagiarize.

Report it like you usually do asshole.

If you can't write a complaint yourself, there should be several versions you can find online that you can plagiarize.

I'll repeat myself

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
That's because conservatives were willing to watch the DNC convention whereas liberals were not willing to watch the RNC.

I've stayed away from this mosh-pit of a thread for the most part but I feel compelled to ask to have a source cited for that....or is that simply your opinion? I know I certainly watched them both but I'd be interested in viewership data like that if you have it.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
I've stayed away from most of this mosh-pit of a thread for the most part but I feel compelled to ask to have a source cited for that....or is that simply your opinion? I know I certainly watched them both but I'd be interested in viewership data like that if you have it.

You may be one of the few exceptions.
It has been my experience that liberals don't enjoy being subjected to conservative ideas.

It is only my opinion, but I would like to see some polling related to my assertion. I think I would be proven correct.

Feel free to disagree.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You may be one of the few exceptions.
It has been my experience that liberals don't enjoy being subjected to conservative ideas.

It is only my opinion, but I would like to see some polling related to my assertion. I think I would be proven correct.

Feel free to disagree.

I have no data with which to refute your opinion so there it stands. I actually think a lot of liberals (if not simply democrats) enjoy listening to differing opinions just as I do although I am also certain that, on both sides of the aisle, there are those who simply shut out the ideas presented by the "other side" ( I despise that concept....we are all Americans) without even considering an alternative to their existing bias. Let's face it....plenty of voters from either right or left are low-information types who are easily swayed by some cutesy catchphrase or primordial dogma that compels them to vote without considering the remote possibility that they just might be wrong. I'd like to see something definitive to indicate a trend either way as far as viewership is concerned but so far have yet to find anything worth quoting. I'll keep looking. Let me know if you find anything as well.

Mayhem

Banned
I have no data with which to refute your opinion so there it stands. I actually think a lot of liberals (if not simply democrats) enjoy listening to differing opinions just as I do although I am also certain that, on both sides of the aisle, there are those who simply shut out the ideas presented by the "other side" ( I despise that concept....we are all Americans) without even considering an alternative to their existing bias. Let's face it....plenty of voters from either right or left are low-information types who are easily swayed by some cutesy catchphrase or primordial dogma that compels them to vote without considering the remote possibility that they just might be wrong. I'd like to see something definitive to indicate a trend either way as far as viewership is concerned but so far have yet to find anything worth quoting. I'll keep looking. Let me know if you find anything as well.

You're responding to the ultimate low information voter. Ignorant, unhinged and intolerant. But no, go ahead and treat him like a normal person. Give him the respect he's never earned and constantly lost. Oh, "You'll keep looking and you encourage him to do the same." My God, you're noble. Can I have a poster of you? Let me 'splain something Lucy, this piece of shit from a family of shit will never go looking for information. He will never go looking for factual data. That would mean he'd actually have to calm down and sober up. He's never going to do either. And facing those facts require guts and integrity, both of which he has a 0.0% supply of.

The fact of the matter is that the DNC put on a better convention, got more viewers, and sent a better message. Our nominee still sucks but she beats the hell out of the alternative. Message sent and received. No deranged hillbilly is going to admit to the fact, let alone allow sources that prove it.

The fact of the matter is that the DNC put on a better convention, got more viewers, and sent a better message. Our nominee still sucks but she beats the hell out of the alternative. Message sent and received. No deranged hillbilly is going to admit to the fact, let alone allow sources that prove it.

Couldn't agree more. Before the RNC Cheeto Jesus was saying how his convention was going to be the best RNC ever. Now that the ratings have come out and shown that his RNC rated lower than McCain and Romney's, he's changed his tune. "I didn’t produce the show — I just showed up for the final speech on Thursday."
http://thehill.com/media/289765-trump-blames-gop-as-dems-top-rnc-ratings

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
DVDs? Not that I'm a videophile snob (because I am), DVDs? Blu-Ray movies have been out for over a decade and 4K movies are here.
It's like that commercial on History Channel for WWII in Color in "stunning DVD quality" I know WWII wasn't filmed in HD of course so it really doesn't matter either way. But still.
I'm looking at Bradley Cooper's filmography and the majority of it was well into the Blu-Ray era.

Right, the DNC convention. I admit, it was a huge hit:

If I catch heat for this, so be it. That Hillary Rodham Clinton was looking damn good in that clip. She didn't want to stay at home and bake cookies, but I'd eat that cookie. Whatever that means. And got damn, was that Janet Reno? She could've played power forward for the Boston Celtics and led the league in rebounding.

I can't deny it, she used to be a very beautiful woman.

In an honest election Sanders would have won by a landslide.

Oh please. Not even Sanders himself has suggested such a thing.
The cronyism certainly worked against him, but it didn't defeat him.

I seem to recall reading a post in which you contended Sanders had a good sized lead in California all day long but that Hillary somehow pulled out a miracle victory in the end - indicating some kind of foul play - when in fact Clinton was ahead from the get go and remained ahead throughout.

I think Ted Cruz getting booed offstage (I only read about it), kinda contradicts your contention

Yeah, I would second that.

the DNC had a higher overall rating than the RNC but Trumps speech beat Hillary's in the ratings

Couldn't possibly be because Trump's a circus act/train wreck waiting to happen, could it?
Naw.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
Couldn't agree more. Before the RNC Cheeto Jesus was saying how his convention was going to be the best RNC ever. Now that the ratings have come out and shown that his RNC rated lower than McCain and Romney's, he's changed his tune. "I didn’t produce the show — I just showed up for the final speech on Thursday."
http://thehill.com/media/289765-trump-blames-gop-as-dems-top-rnc-ratings
If anyone appeared to have their face covered in orange it was Pantsuit Propagandist.

As for ratings, it is a distinct possibility that television ratings have dropped within the past 8 years due to streaming content, more people watching YouTube clips and so on.

Ratings during this cycle really can't be compared to 4 and 8 years ago.

The only real measure at this moment is that GOP participation in the primaries was up significantly, and an energized GOP should concern Democrats especially since a lot of Democrats have crossed over to vote for Trump.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
Couldn't possibly be because Trump's a circus act/train wreck waiting to happen, could it?
Naw.

You know what's a circus act?

Presidents getting blowjobs by 19 year old interns in the White House.
Selling access to the administration by renting out the Lincoln bedroom.
Lying to family members of those killed in Benghazi and blaming it on a video for political expediency.
Claiming to be a champion of women's rights and LGBTQ rights and taking money from Saudi Arabia which with China may be the greatest violator of human rights on the planet
Hiding a private server in your home to circumvent FOIA and to keep the pipeline of money flowing to your foundation from the worst people in the world.

Telling women to speak out against sexual assault when your husband has been accused and has settled accusations from women and then setting out to destroy the women's character and credibility.

Yep, P.T. Barnum would have been proud..real proud.