• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling us

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Re: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling

Forgot to thank you for the face palm. I was Jones'n for one and you delivered big time. Thanks again, sir.

:hatsoff:

Wasserman has to go.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Scott Walker is "grabbing women by the hair and pulling

I have gift for you. I present you with this Dirty Sanchez emoticon. Use when needed.

884634486-DirtySanchez.gif

That's a right winner. PETRA! Get your ass moving and put this on our smiley options.

Ace Boobtoucher

She looks like Napoleon Dynamite and Smeagol had an angry non-consensual sexual encounter and BOOM nine months later, horrifying butt baby.

So, she has no place in politics because she's not hot enough? Huh, I wonder why republicans can't get women to vote for them...

So, you must have been pretty pissed when Palin compared the USA to a battered wife under Obama then?

Scott Walker's record on women's rights has been at least as horrendous as with any other human rights. First, he repealed the equal pay enforcement act. He has defunded planned parenthood, tried to restrict or deny access to birth control and force ultrasounds before abortions. He is more dangerous than any of the more vocal anti-women gop scum because he doesn't say what he really thinks in public like those other idiots. And there are women so fucking stupid and ignorant that they are still going to vote for him. It's no wonder there is no sympathy left for the long suffering people of Wisconsin when they keep voting this cancer back in.

The corporate whore really thinks it is David Koch on the other line.

And more than half of Wisconsin still voted for him a second time anyway. Makes it hard to maintain faith in humanity.

And more than half of Wisconsin still voted for him a second time anyway. Makes it hard to maintain faith in humanity.

Tom Barrett running again in the recall election made Walker to win the recall as I had friends say there shouldn't been this guy who loss to him after 2010. anyone else beside Barrett would of defeated Walker,as Wisconsinites don't want a Milwaukee mayor as Gov even though corporate whore Walker won as Milwaukee County Executive in 2010.

"Shut your mouth and do what your told"

Don't worry,Burke will defeat him in two months.

Yeah, it pissed me off that they couldn't find anyone real to run against him, but still, by then he had shown his hand and everyone who voted for him knew full well they were voting against Wisconsin. That's the trouble with republicans, they don't give a shit about their state or country, party is all that matters.

Yeah, it pissed me off that they couldn't find anyone real to run against him, but still, by then he had shown his hand and everyone who voted for him knew full well they were voting against Wisconsin. That's the trouble with republicans, they don't give a shit about their state or country, party is all that matters.

Should of been Doug La Follette who had no chance in the Dems recall primary as stupid people in this State forgot about Robert La Follette Doug's great grand father who made Wisconsin known as the Progressive State at the turn of the 20th century.

The problem with Wisconsin today is FIBS Fuckin Illinois Basterds Republicans transplants, even though I'm a FIB transplant also, moving from Illinois because like NY and Cali will always be pro Democrats and have change this State from progressive to radical Tea Party BS. But tide might be turning as Wisconsin was the 1st State to elect an openly gay Senator in Tammy Baldwin in 2012 and this lying Kochsucker Walker will be gone in Nov.

Ace Boobtoucher

Will can be such an asshole........Ray Rice is his life coach.

Lots of thoughts right now...
So, I was in NJ. The armpit of the country. It was 10pm in an industrial and vacant area. I was a bit lost and went through a red light. The camera caught me and 60 days later in the mail I get a fine. I have no problem with that.
The fine was jacked up to $140 because it was in a "Zoned" area. I sent in my check with the fine and a letter saying that I'm paying the fine, but unless they explain why it is such a high fee, I consider it extortion. I know I'm an idiot for doing that, but they then sent me a court appearance date. This is abuse. I don't live in the state and it is not cheap for me to get there.
So, I went to the post office to fed ex them another check basically begging them to just let me pay the f'ing ticket. I get back to my car and my lovely town put a ticket on my car within the 5 minutes I was in the post office. I'm a complete idiot and missed the head-in parking sign.

Why do I bore you with this? I'm a bit cranky and I think government is over reaching. They are taking money from me to fund themselves to take money from me. This is insane. So Walker is an asshole. I'm not sure if anyone has said that, but if they did I agree with it. I do not think that it is a good idea for elected officials to engage in collective bargaining with unions. We need to pull back.

Oh, and also regarding yanking woman's hair. There are times I enjoy that quite a bit. Especially when I have a hand fully of my wife's red hair. But...there is probably another thread for that.

:)

I'm pretty sure in November ... I'm going to vote against anyone in office. Except for Peter King. Yes, I get to vote for Peter King. He is an asshole, but he is my asshole (..wait..that didn't come out right..)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

You better do a search on your ticket. Some towns in Jersey have voided tickets from the cameras and giving refunds. It was in the news recently.

Ace Boobtoucher

She's not gonna take it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I find it not surprising, yet amusing that the biggest foul-mouths make the largest fuss over her graphic statement. Which, of course, is absolutely correct, if insulting.

I found an article about this story:
Midterm Elections
Scott Walker's Ugly Re-Election
33 Nov 3, 2014 5:43 PM EST
By Ramesh Ponnuru

In most of the states with competitive elections this week, voter anger is directed at President Barack Obama. Republicans are motivated to vote against him, while Democrats are apathetic or demoralized.

In Wisconsin, on the other hand, there's still a lot of liberal passion directed against Republican Governor Scott Walker. Walker took a state with a history of progressive politics, weakened its public-sector unions and, perhaps most infuriatingly for liberals, narrowly survived a recall attempt in 2012. The intense opposition to Walker during his re-election campaign this year -- the most recent poll shows him leading his Democratic opponent, Mary Burke, by only 2 percentage points -- has Republicans nervous.

Source:
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-11-03/scott-walker-s-ugly-re-election