• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Whoa WHAT? My Briana Lee Siggy isn't displaying on your end, Briana?
That is odd. It's displaying perfectly on my end.

Can anyone else confirm whether my Siggy is or isn't displaying on your end?

I must admit I WAS having problems getting it to display properly last night.
I use the PostImage Hosting Service and when I would use the Forum Format Code exactly as they presented it, only the center third of my Siggy would display.
After nothing seemed to fix the problem, finally I improvised and just simply installed it with the "IMG" Start Tag and "/IMG" End Tag. But, if you and / or no one else can see my Siggy, then it MUST be related to that improvised BBCode I used.

I remember I had the same problem last year when a guy asked if I would make him a Rachel Starr Siggy. I did, but when he would install the Forum Format Code that I tossed his way, he too was only seeing the center third of his Siggy.

I'll see if I experiment some more tonight and try to figure out why that Forum Format Code from PostImage is being problematic.
Which Image Hosting Service are you using, Briana?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Whoa WHAT? My Briana Lee Siggy isn't displaying on your end, Briana?
That is odd. It's displaying perfectly on my end.

Can anyone else confirm whether my Siggy is or isn't displaying on your end?

I must admit I WAS having problems getting it to display properly last night.
I use the PostImage Hosting Service and when I would use the Forum Format Code exactly as they presented it, only the center third of my Siggy would display.
After nothing seemed to fix the problem, finally I improvised and just simply installed it with the "IMG" Start Tag and "/IMG" End Tag. But, if you and / or no one else can see my Siggy, then it MUST be related to that improvised BBCode I used.

I remember I had the same problem last year when a guy asked if I would make him a Rachel Starr Siggy. I did, but when he would install the Forum Format Code that I tossed his way, he too was only seeing the center third of his Siggy.

I'll see if I experiment some more tonight and try to figure out why that Forum Format Code from PostImage is being problematic.
Which Image Hosting Service are you using, Briana?

My sig pic is hosted on the server my site is on. Try using MobyPicture maybe. It's what I use to host all the pics I post on here & it seems to work fine.

Maria the SnakeBabe

15.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow....so sexy ;)

Briana Lee

The last pics qith titty tuesday included, are wonderful. I see you do photoshoots almost everyday :)

I don't do photoshoots everyday hun but I usually snap a pic or 2 everyday to share with my Twitter and Freeones friends. :D

I'll look into that MobyPicture.
Thanks, Briana!

No worries babe, hope it helps!!

Wow....so sexy ;)[/QUOTE]

OMG, thank you babe!! :D

First time in years.... I'm.... speach...less.... :drool1:

;) I knew I'd manage it 1 day!! :1orglaugh

So I've just received a new batch of 8 x 10s & posters this week, ready for me to sign & send out to you guys!! Check out my blog for full details:

http://www.brianaleeonline.com/blog

xxxandy82

Banned
every pic you share with us here or on twitter satisfy us a lot and develop naughty fantasies in our minds. Why shall we not meet you one day for real? :rolleyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:surprise: OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH! :drool1:
Forget your Thong, didja? Well, here's to forgetfulness on Thong Thursday. :glugglug:
You know what completes the whole Briana Aura guaranteed to get me hard -- effect in that pic?
Oh sure, there's the obvious welcomed Briana Ass in my face treat. :bowdown:
But, I was really captivated by that seductive facial expression you have going there.
Those eyes --- those lips. HOT! :yesyes:

Interestingly enough, a song had just started on the stereo. I started tapping my foot.
And that HOT seductive facial expression started displaying slowly from top to bottom.
I got so caught up in that and what was to come that I don't remember hearing the rest of the song at ALL! :D
The next thing I knew, by the time I was enjoying your Ass, :drool2: another song was on. :1orglaugh:

Anyway, I really enjoyed my 1st Briana Lee Thong Thursday! :banger:

Happy Valentines Day guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have fun & romantic plans for tonight. I know I have!! Got myself a date!! :D

And look what I had delivered to me today. I wonder who they're from?! They are soooo beautiful!

22324dd30381c0d487d7435022570f64_view.jpg

Wow!! Whoever bought you them must be a really great guy and friend huh?! :D