• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Oh while I remember, does anyone know of any good Clubs/Strip Clubs in Miami? Preferabbly close to South Beach. I know about Tootsies, which looks awesome by the way, but that's way up in North Miami Beach. I was hoping to find somewhere abit closer to where I was staying.

I'm sure some of you have been to Miami before & know where all the best places to go are!!

Thanks babe. I love this pic too. You're gonna love this set me thinks!! :D
Me don't think that, me already sure, even without seeing it. :D

Titty Tuesday again!! Today's pic is another preview pic of another set I'll be releasing soon on my site!! Sexy, sweet & innocent. ;)

12d191f7d10357e34c7732d12593f0e7_large.jpg
:drool1:
You call that's innocent? :surprise:
What will you look like when you look naughty then? :drool1:

Oh while I remember, does anyone know of any good Clubs/Strip Clubs in Miami? Preferabbly close to South Beach. I know about Tootsies, which looks awesome by the way, but that's way up in North Miami Beach. I was hoping to find somewhere abit closer to where I was staying.

I'm sure some of you have been to Miami before & know where all the best places to go are!!
I wish I could help you with this one, but last time I was in Miami is about 8 years ago. I'm sure a lot of things have changed since then. ;)

Briana Lee

Me don't think that, me already sure, even without seeing it. :D

:D Check the full preview out below then hun!! ;)

I wish I could help you with this one, but last time I was in Miami is about 8 years ago. I'm sure a lot of things have changed since then. ;)

Oh so you've been huh? That's cool, I've never been. I'm soooo excited about going!!

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

I just seen Briana on her LIVE cam for the 1st time. Holy fuckin shit...if you are a fan of Briana, seeing her LIVE on cam is a MUST! She is the complete package! I don't want to offend her by telling you what all she says and does, but I ASSURE you, you will NOT be disappointed! No, she's not paying me to say all this, lol. Let's put it this way, I couldn't believe it when she MADE me bust in less than 4 min...unfuckinbelieveable! (online viewing usually takes me OVER 30 min)

LOVE YA BRIANA! :iloveyou:

Briana Lee

I absolutely LOVE this photo set! You look nothing short of AMAZINGLY SEXY! I swear...I'd do almost anything to get just one night with your fine ass! :nannerf2:

Anything huh? Hmm I could have fun with this!! ;)

mmm i love strawberries...mind if i eat that one? :)

As long as you don't mind where I've sucked it (see video released tonight!!) after it was embedded in my cookie!! :D

Great set indeed, I'd like to see the full one...

:(

Strawberries set is lovely, and the meat on that ass is amazing. :booty:

Thanks baby.

I just seen Briana on her LIVE cam for the 1st time. Holy fuckin shit...if you are a fan of Briana, seeing her LIVE on cam is a MUST! She is the complete package! I don't want to offend her by telling you what all she says and does, but I ASSURE you, you will NOT be disappointed! No, she's not paying me to say all this, lol. Let's put it this way, I couldn't believe it when she MADE me bust in less than 4 min...unfuckinbelieveable! (online viewing usually takes me OVER 30 min)

LOVE YA BRIANA! :iloveyou:

Haha!! Glad you liked it hun. Hopefully I'll see you over there again?!

I KNEW it! I knew that's where that strawberry was going to end up. :drool1: :bowdown: :rubbel:

:rolleyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah, we know what it means.
Time for sweet, innocent, Girl Next Door BrianaLee to treat us to Thong Thursday!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :drool2:

What was it that they said in the movie Top Gun?
I've got the NEED ... the NEED for BrianaLee's Ass in my Avatar! :sex: :glugglug: