• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Yes, VERY satisfied.
Who knows? It might become a nightly ritual.
Great stress reliever.
In the next couple of days I'll be looking for the perfect pic to make me a great Siggy Pic of that famous, awesome BrianaLee Ass! :bowdown: :drool2:

How's this?! :D

2f4c4ecbc5606227ea8f7f2ec4ea17f4_large.jpg

I think i will wish myself a happy birthday over your pics/vids tonight. :boobies: :rubbel:

Is it your Birthday then hun?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :KISS:

Good answer honey, we both know you love me more, but if you would tell that in public, faily would start crying again, and we won't that to happen to the poor pervert teenager, do we? :D

;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wow! Hot Damn! A pre-Valentine's Day BrianaLee Ass Snack gift for me! :drool1: :rubbel:
That is an awesome sight, Briana.
Unfortunately the height to width ratio of the content of the "GOODS" :D is not quite conducive to working with it in the tiny area they give us for our Siggies.
Besides, I also wanted to capture your face, as well as ....... you know, your other asset that drives me crazy. :drool2:
But, don't worry. I I do already have 2 prime candidates to use. I actually already conducted a trial run last night with one of those 2 pics. It came out great.
But, either tomorrow or the day after, I want to try another one with the pic of you that first caught my attention.
It's one of the ones Petra put in your Jan 2012 OCSM of the Month thread.
It's the one where you're pointing your nice Nekkid Ass straight at ME and your face seems to have that look of, "Is this how you like it Chuck?" :D

Hello bri happy valentine day,you're a lucky girl you know?when a normal girl have just one and one only valentine you have like one thousand or more of them :D...Which one's your program for today?I guess it's enslave anyone you meet in the street putting that absolutely stunning butt on their face untill they wanna ask you pity,am i wrong??:1orglaugh Well have such a marvelous day,have extremenly fun...

I gave myself a great Valentines gift today...well, i suppose it's a gift to you too...I got an account on Cammodels.com! I've been missing out on your live shows up to this point, but i can't take it anymore, lol. I gotta see that fine ass body of yours move in real time :yesyes: So, I'll be seeing you soon! I can HARDLY wait! Happy Valentines Day Briana!

Briana Lee

The things I would do to that ... I mean great pic :)

:1orglaugh

Wow! Hot Damn! A pre-Valentine's Day BrianaLee Ass Snack gift for me! :drool1: :rubbel:
That is an awesome sight, Briana.
Unfortunately the height to width ratio of the content of the "GOODS" :D is not quite conducive to working with it in the tiny area they give us for our Siggies.
Besides, I also wanted to capture your face, as well as ....... you know, your other asset that drives me crazy. :drool2:
But, don't worry. I I do already have 2 prime candidates to use. I actually already conducted a trial run last night with one of those 2 pics. It came out great.
But, either tomorrow or the day after, I want to try another one with the pic of you that first caught my attention.
It's one of the ones Petra put in your Jan 2012 OCSM of the Month thread.
It's the one where you're pointing your nice Nekkid Ass straight at ME and your face seems to have that look of, "Is this how you like it Chuck?" :D

I can't wait to see it babe!! :D

Ass lovers, raise your glass and toast to that ass! :hybrid: :clap:

And there will be more ass pics on the way!!

Bri, have you ever had a threesome with one girl and one guy before?

Yes. ;)

Hello bri happy valentine day,you're a lucky girl you know?when a normal girl have just one and one only valentine you have like one thousand or more of them :D...Which one's your program for today?I guess it's enslave anyone you meet in the street putting that absolutely stunning butt on their face untill they wanna ask you pity,am i wrong??:1orglaugh Well have such a marvelous day,have extremenly fun...

Maybe not a thousand but yes I am a lucky girl to have the amount of Valentines that I do. Hope you have a great Valentine as well hun.

I gave myself a great Valentines gift today...well, i suppose it's a gift to you too...I got an account on Cammodels.com! I've been missing out on your live shows up to this point, but i can't take it anymore, lol. I gotta see that fine ass body of yours move in real time :yesyes: So, I'll be seeing you soon! I can HARDLY wait! Happy Valentines Day Briana!

Thats great hun. I'm actually gonna cam later tonight if you wanna drop by?!

Now my hands are sticky....

I told you to get a kleenex!! :D :1orglaugh

That's on damn nice ass! :clap:

Why thank you kind sir. :D

Happy Valentines Day guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have fun & romantic plans for tonight. I know I have!! Got myself a date!! :D

And look what I had delivered to me today. I wonder who they're from?! They are soooo beautiful!

22324dd30381c0d487d7435022570f64_view.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyy! What's that on the floor indeed! :1orglaugh:
To Titty Tuesday! :glugglug:
And I'm certainly looking forward to this Thong Thursday that I've read about.
I heard it's standing room only on Thong Thursday.
Or would that be all the guys are standing at attention on Thong Thursday? :rofl:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Alrighty, Briana, wait no more.
My juicy, delicious, Siggy featuring you is now up.
And that's not the only thing that is up. :D

Anyway, so if there's Titty Tuesday and Thong Thursday, does that mean there's a Facesitting Friday? :yesyes:

That's where my downstairs friend was gone,I found it no more and thought I had lost him.As far as I see however it ended up in good hands.I commend to treat it as only you know ...;-) ahahahahahaahahahahah :D

Briana Lee

Heyyy! What's that on the floor indeed! :1orglaugh:
To Titty Tuesday! :glugglug:
And I'm certainly looking forward to this Thong Thursday that I've read about.
I heard it's standing room only on Thong Thursday.
Or would that be all the guys are standing at attention on Thong Thursday? :rofl:

Haha!! probably abit of both!! You're gonna love this week's pic!

Alrighty, Briana, wait no more.
My juicy, delicious, Siggy featuring you is now up.
And that's not the only thing that is up. :D

Anyway, so if there's Titty Tuesday and Thong Thursday, does that mean there's a Facesitting Friday? :yesyes:

:( I can't see it hun. All I can see is a red cross!!

Oh and Friday is Freaky Friday of course!! Go check out my Freaky Friday thread here:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?552105-Freaky-Friday

I... euhm... yeah well... They're not from me :D
Or at least, officially, I don't know anything. :D

Haha!! I know you would have sent me some if you could hun!! :D I know who they're from really!! :kiss: