• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
every pic you share with us here or on twitter satisfy us a lot and develop naughty fantasies in our minds. Why shall we not meet you one day for real? :rolleyes:

I'm always douing appearences all over the place babe. Keep an eye on my Twitter to see where I'm gonna be at.

I saw on Twitter that you're gonna be in my city of Chicago. I might have to stop by and show my face:D

Doooo itttt!!! Gonna be hosting a night at OHM Fridays next Friday. Come out & see me babe!!

love your blog :)

Thanks babe. :D

your ass is scrumptious

Would you like to eattttttt it?! :1orglaugh ;)

:surprise: OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH! :drool1:
Forget your Thong, didja? Well, here's to forgetfulness on Thong Thursday. :glugglug:
You know what completes the whole Briana Aura guaranteed to get me hard -- effect in that pic?
Oh sure, there's the obvious welcomed Briana Ass in my face treat. :bowdown:
But, I was really captivated by that seductive facial expression you have going there.
Those eyes --- those lips. HOT! :yesyes:

Interestingly enough, a song had just started on the stereo. I started tapping my foot.
And that HOT seductive facial expression started displaying slowly from top to bottom.
I got so caught up in that and what was to come that I don't remember hearing the rest of the song at ALL! :D
The next thing I knew, by the time I was enjoying your Ass, :drool2: another song was on. :1orglaugh:

Anyway, I really enjoyed my 1st Briana Lee Thong Thursday! :banger:

Awwww thanks babe. Be sure to keep an eye out for next weeks pic then!! :D

Wow!! Whoever bought you them must be a really great guy and friend huh?! :D

Haha!! Yeah he's the best!! :kiss:

Got such a busy weekend ahead of me!! Shot some brand new content for my site today which was alot of fun!! Mardi Gras hits this weekend as well & we do it BIG here in STL!! :D :nanner:

Hopefully I may see some of you there?!

Briana Lee

:drool2:

You are selling the original, signed??? :shocked:
7d37ed23161cdf32ca359385b04ec56c_large-300x225.jpg

View attachment 195722

I sure am babe. :D

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
These guys may hate him. But I feel bad for him. He's in the "friend zone". :(

Only one drink?
5e2423a599a9e63d5ce8667eca5d89dc_large.jpg

I'm surprised that he doesn't drink himself to sleep every night with a bottle of Jack in one hand and "Tears of A Clown" playing on his iPod. :D

Hahaha! You know it is possible for guys and girls to be friends without there being anything sexual between them don't you?!

I lost track of this thread. But yeah, I was just joking around. One of my best friends of the past 15 years +/- is a girl. A "girl"? Funny, in her 20's, she was a "woman". But once she hit 40, she began referring to herself as a "girl" again. :dunno: And females claim that guys have issues?! You gals be krazy. :D

Apart from some occasional joking around, and the necessary sexual harassment that she knows is just part of being my gal-pal, we respect each other's boundaries - never putting the other in a (truly) uncomfortable/weird/awkward situation. My girlfriend of the past two and a half years is a friend of hers and she's actually the one who introduced us. Although she claims that she got me a girlfriend just so there'd be less chance that I'd try to hump her leg when she came to visit me.

So if your friend tries to hump your leg, don't get weirded out. The way I see it, it's just what friends do every now & again. Just remember, my advice is free. And worth every penny!

Briana Lee

I lost track of this thread. But yeah, I was just joking around. One of my best friends of the past 15 years +/- is a girl. A "girl"? Funny, in her 20's, she was a "woman". But once she hit 40, she began referring to herself as a "girl" again. :dunno: And females claim that guys have issues?! You gals be krazy. :D

Apart from some occasional joking around, and the necessary sexual harassment that she knows is just part of being my gal-pal, we respect each other's boundaries - never putting the other in a (truly) uncomfortable/weird/awkward situation. My girlfriend of the past two and a half years is a friend of hers and she's actually the one who introduced us. Although she claims that she got me a girlfriend just so there'd be less chance that I'd try to hump her leg when she came to visit me.

So if your friend tries to hump your leg, don't get weirded out. The way I see it, it's just what friends do every now & again. Just remember, my advice is free. And worth every penny!

All girls are crazy babe, it's in the contract!! Haha!! He hasn't tried to hump my leg yet but if he does try he may get more than he bargains for!! And he maybe walking funny for a while! ;)

And don't be weirded out if ur friend wants to fuck u!

Wow, you're all about the sex aren't you Big Daddy!! ;) :D

So I thought I'd share a quick sneak peek of one of the sets I shot on Friday. You're gonna love where this Strawberry ended up!! :1orglaugh

f24ccf390a6db4f902fe83851e49e3f5_large.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:sing: I want to be a strawberry.
I want to be a strawberry.
So that I can end up
In all sorts of places
All over and in BrianaLee
BrianaLee, BrianaLee!
Fucking Hot, she really be! :sing:

Thank you! Thank you, everyone!
I'll be selling CDs at the side of the stage. :rofl:

But, seriously, oh I'm so jealous of that strawberry. :drool2:
I love those seductive lips of yours, Briana. So come hither. So come and get it. So inviting.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
He hasn't tried to hump my leg yet but if he does try he may get more than he bargains for!! And he maybe walking funny for a while! ;)

Well, see... that's probably going to be an awkward moment - he might even be into that sort of thing. Hey, I don't judge. :dunno:

Be a chum. Introduce him to a nice girl. Or introduce him to a crazy ass she-devil. Possibly a large stuffed animal? Whatever you think he might like. Short of that, at some point he's going to suffer from DSB (Deadly Sperm Buildup) and it's going to fall on you, as "the best friend" to take one for the team... as it were. :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Bigdaddycoold1 said:
And don't be weirded out if ur friend wants to fuck u!
:rofl2: That reminded me of the ongoing discussion in the movie When Harry Met Sally about whether Guys & Gals could be just friends without Sex having to be in the picture. Billy Crystal's "Harry" said that Nah, you pretty much want to nail'em all. :rofl:

Briana, I agree with Bigdaddy.
With you looking as Hot & Sexy as you do, trust me, that guy in the Pic, whoever he is, fantasizes about you and wanks off to you.
ANY straight guy would. It would defy the laws of Physics or laws of SOMETHING if you happened to be in front of a guy looking like that and his pulse didn't start racing immediately.

In fact, I do believe in your Sexy-lipped facial expression in that pic with the guy in it ... I sense a declaration of triumph.
You know, a subtle, secret declaration of, "Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh! He wants me. I got him. Mission accomplished. I still got it!"

Trust me. You DO have it, Briana! Work it! Work it, girl! :D

Yes, I want to find out where the lucky strawberry winds up.

Briana Lee

Well, see... that's probably going to be an awkward moment - he might even be into that sort of thing. Hey, I don't judge. :dunno:

Be a chum. Introduce him to a nice girl. Or introduce him to a crazy ass she-devil. Possibly a large stuffed animal? Whatever you think he might like. Short of that, at some point he's going to suffer from DSB (Deadly Sperm Buildup) and it's going to fall on you, as "the best friend" to take one for the team... as it were. :D

OMG! That is never gonna happen!! Our relationship is just not like that & I don't sleep with just anyone you know.

:rofl2: That reminded me of the ongoing discussion in the movie When Harry Met Sally about whether Guys & Gals could be just friends without Sex having to be in the picture. Billy Crystal's "Harry" said that Nah, you pretty much want to nail'em all. :rofl:

Briana, I agree with Bigdaddy.
With you looking as Hot & Sexy as you do, trust me, that guy in the Pic, whoever he is, fantasizes about you and wanks off to you.
ANY straight guy would. It would defy the laws of Physics or laws of SOMETHING if you happened to be in front of a guy looking like that and his pulse didn't start racing immediately.

In fact, I do believe in your Sexy-lipped facial expression in that pic with the guy in it ... I sense a declaration of triumph.
You know, a subtle, secret declaration of, "Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh! He wants me. I got him. Mission accomplished. I still got it!"

Trust me. You DO have it, Briana! Work it! Work it, girl! :D

Yes, I want to find out where the lucky strawberry winds up.

Jeez, I knew I should never have posted that pic.

Oh I love strawberries! I'd eat them off any part of your body! No matter where you hide them! :D :drool2:

:D

Briana Lee

Yup, that's my kind of picture again... Lovely and a beautiful snap!
Well done hun, I love it!

Thanks babe. I love this pic too. You're gonna love this set me thinks!! :D