• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Andy you're damn right,you can use any possibly nice word but would not be enough to describe how wonderful Briana is...She is like a girl next door in a pinup body,right now thinking 'bout her and looking at her pics im having a big erection(i hope you wouldnt feel offended for this Bri)...Have you ever tried to go running nude outdoor or do outdoor nude shows?It would be dangerously fun :D...Au revoir et baiser main(also said arsgiantè)mademoiselle...

Thanks for the reply there Brianna. It's nice to see a model interact with her fans as much as you do :D

Also I'm going to assume you'll age better then I will. Even though you're 4 months older them me. That is if freeones is correct, January '88? I'm may 88

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana, I must praise you for taking the time to interact with your many admirers here. You don't have to do this but you choose to take the time and show that you're just a regular girl, albeit one of amazing beauty. We're all high on you but you show not a sliver of being high on yourself. We all love your smoking bod but I'm sure many of us are also in awe of the beautiful mind on display here. Thanks from all of us

Thank you so much babe. I've received such a warm welcome here, I just don't believe it. I don't think of myself as any better than anyone, I'm just like everyone else. I'm just a normal girl that likes to have fun & get naked!! :D
I'm surprised that more models don't post on here more. It's a great way to really get to know the people that support us. After all if it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't be doing this at all would we?!

I'm going to fucking cum!!!!

Quick.... someone get that man a kleenex!!!! :1orglaugh

There is nothing else to say about you Briana, I've finished all possible nice words to dedicate to you (almost in english)! :D

Haha!! And lovely words they were as well Andy. You're such a sweetie!!

Andy you're damn right,you can use any possibly nice word but would not be enough to describe how wonderful Briana is...She is like a girl next door in a pinup body,right now thinking 'bout her and looking at her pics im having a big erection(i hope you wouldnt feel offended for this Bri)...Have you ever tried to go running nude outdoor or do outdoor nude shows?It would be dangerously fun :D...Au revoir et baiser main(also said arsgiantè)mademoiselle...

Kinda, i've shot outside for a few of my photoshoots for my site but there hasn't been much running in them. Not sure I'd get away with that!! Probably get arrested! :D

Bri, which girl would you have LOVED to have sex with on the Alluring Vixens website?

Hmmm, I'd have to get back to you on that 1 hun. I'll go & have a CLOSE look and let you know. ;)

Thanks for the reply there Brianna. It's nice to see a model interact with her fans as much as you do :D

Also I'm going to assume you'll age better then I will. Even though you're 4 months older them me. That is if freeones is correct, January '88? I'm may 88

That's right babe. Just had my Birthday a couple weeks ago!!

Holy shit! Now that's tight! It's hasn't happened to me so far but I've never tried to do it!! Maybe this is something I've gotta try?! :D

I'll sacrifice myself to you for your attempt! The woman was damn good lookin too...I bet I could get her to join us so she could "coach" you and cheer you on! lol :elaugh:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Now that your pictures have me so worked up, Briana, before I go to sleep, I have to go get some BrianaLee Relief! YES! :D

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I'll sacrifice myself to you for your attempt! The woman was damn good lookin too...I bet I could get her to join us so she could "coach" you and cheer you on! lol :elaugh:

That's so giving of you babe. Putting yourself out like that for little ole me! ;)

can you say hottastic

;)

Now that your pictures have me so worked up, Briana, before I go to sleep, I have to go get some BrianaLee Relief! YES! :D

:D That's what I'm here for!! Another satisfied customer!! Haha!!

Anyone particular?

Maybe Italia or Lena Nicole, there's sooo many hotties on therer I can't choose!! :rolleyes:

But what if it was? :shy:

Anywhere you want it, babe! :rubbel:

Hey that was my job!

I lovey girls with big colorful tattowashuns! :D

Well if you snooze you lose hun. He got in there before you. And alot of fun it was as well!! :D

Then you fucked up for the I lost count how many times with Briana, while I score one point after the other with her. :D :thefinger

You don't get it, do you, shemale pervert lover? :D She doesn't want you! :rofl2:

Yeah, but ONLY in your wet dreams. :D

:iloveyou: both equally. There are no favorites here. :D

Oh well then happy (belated) 24th b-day. Hopefully it was a nice day for you.

Thanks babe. I did enjoy myself thank you.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:D That's what I'm here for!! Another satisfied customer!! Haha!!
Yes, VERY satisfied.
Who knows? It might become a nightly ritual.
Great stress reliever.
In the next couple of days I'll be looking for the perfect pic to make me a great Siggy Pic of that famous, awesome BrianaLee Ass! :bowdown: :drool2:

I think i will wish myself a happy birthday over your pics/vids tonight. :boobies: :rubbel: