• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
U.S. History buffs here: Would he be the only President in U.S. history to lose the popular vote in both elections?
Answer: Depends what you mean. An incumbent president who fails at a second term will likely lose the plurality of votes anyway. There are actually only a handful of times when the winner had a smaller number of popular votes. But the fact that it is happening with greater frequency in the modern era is worth noting.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Benjamin Harrison.

Truth be told: Grover Cleveland was my initial guess.

Last edited:
As did all of team trump's whining and threats, fortunately. America has moved on already. Next things I'm looking for is what will trump try to wreck on his way out and how will mcconnell try to spoil the Biden presidency if he holds onto the senate.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/tr...with-prank-calls-report/#.X6dSkUzp9ig.twitter

voter.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The Election has been called and it's officially official according to the officials. I'd like to take this time to congratulate the Joe Biden supporters from the board. You did it. I may have voted for Donald Trump but I would never allow the rhetoric from any politician to separate me from the love of my country and countrymen as well. It is time for us to come together as a people.

In defeat, do not allow yourself to be reduced to the likes of this guy. Remember him?
tenor.gif

Truly it's a wonderful time right right now. The memes are barbed and hilarious, the media are showing zero respect for trump (finally!) as they bring us any glimpse of his pathetic fade into obscurity, slate has an entire series of articles entitled Good riddance to the trump administration.
I'm in such a good mood I've even been taking digs at magats on youtube bleating about how the election was stolen.

As I've been saying, the fight is far from over, and I'm sure reality is right around the corner, but I'm glad that the entire world has taken this little break to all enjoy the demise of the worst president in US history. Congratulations America, the world is looking forward to having you back.

The Election has been called and it's officially official according to the officials. I'd like to take this time to congratulate the Joe Biden supporters from the board. You did it. I may have voted for Donald Trump but I would never allow the rhetoric from any politician to separate me from the love of my country and countrymen as well. It is time for us to come together as a people.

Go fuck yourself. You and everyone who supported this wannabe tyrant right up until the end have shown us your lack of morality, honesty, and decency. You don't get to come crawling back now that the election is over. You're the worst part of humanity.

Go fuck yourself. You and everyone who supported this wannabe tyrant right up until the end have shown us your lack of morality, honesty, and decency. You don't get to come crawling back now that the election is over. You're the worst part of humanity.

Whatever Mango...

200.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Since I can't find the RNC thread ... I'll put this here.

At least we won't have to go through this AGAIN ...

Plagiarism at it's best!! :)

"Him"? Holy shit, for as often as I've seen that meme I thought the person was she/her.

I don't know but if you got close enough to find your answer the smell would knock you out before you satisfied your curiosity.

If that, indeed, was a lady someone should fix her up with the Furious Bagel Elf.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited: