• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person in the world that thinks Johnny Football is in for a bit of pain when the Tide comes to town next month? I mean, Saban has had ten months to ruminate over this, and how often has Saban lost to a team in consecutive games?

I agree with smoknn, more often than not it seems to hurt a team. Even the REALLY good ones. Ranked #1 through #5 in the preseason and lose your first game? Fail! Everyone will think you're not as good as the hype...

I just can't wait to watch some Navy football in two weeks!!! :party:

You know, if you're like, #5 and lose in the first week, you have lots of time to work your way back up. Better to lose the the first game than the last.

guess what day it is? GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?? THUMP DAYYYYYYY THUMPPP DAYYYYY ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEE

they stole this from me on game day....copy cat bastards ......................thumppppppp dayyyy thumppppppp dayyyyyy

Last edited:
Am I the only person in the world that thinks Johnny Football is in for a bit of pain when the Tide comes to town next month? I mean, Saban has had ten months to ruminate over this, and how often has Saban lost to a team in consecutive games?

johnny is a talented man. but he cant play defense. and he WONT score 52 points on bama D. what i put a circle around is giving up 28 points to rice? if rice can score 28 bama can score 128. bama got a slow start yesterday but v tech will win games this year because of the defense alone.

johnny is a talented man. but he cant play defense. and he WONT score 52 points on bama D. what i put a circle around is giving up 28 points to rice? if rice can score 28 bama can score 128. bama got a slow start yesterday but v tech will win games this year because of the defense alone.
You are so clueless.

A&M had 6 members of their defense, 4 starters, that were suspended.

BTW, they'll be back for the Bama game.

You are so clueless.

A&M had 6 members of their defense, 4 starters, that were suspended.

BTW, they'll be back for the Bama game.

i dont keep up with who texas starts or dont. but they played shit defense yesterday. they better bring more than that when the red team comes to town. they gave up 509 total yds against rice. did they start the cheerleaders??

allow me to correct myself....that is 31 points rice scored

Two comments you made here are true.......'Bama number one and i hate to say it...They will win it all again unless Georgia does what i think they can do. And what Athens think they can do. Hey you figured out what the second true statement is.

man after the first lap....fla st and clemson looked as good as any team i seen play. fla st has a better qb this year than last year. he can hit them right on the numbers running.

Last edited:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
man after the first lap....fla st and clemson looked as good as any team i seen play. fla st has a better qb this year than last year. he can hit them right on the numbers running.

Well Oct.19th will tell the tale on FSU and Clemson.So I keep hearing what is wrong with 'Bama. I just want to say shut the fuck up I am not a fan but game two for them will be nothing like the first one and if it is then there is something wrong.

Well Oct.19th will tell the tale on FSU and Clemson.So I keep hearing what is wrong with 'Bama. I just want to say shut the fuck up I am not a fan but game two for them will be nothing like the first one and if it is then there is something wrong.

big plays kinda broke the camels back in that one for bama. and i know bama didnt flash much. but as the year goes on....v tech will prove they have a top ranked defense. according to some on here texas a&m had people out on their defense against rice. but 509 total offense? against rice? no excuse for 2nd string playing that bad. i can tell you more about bamas offence after i see them match up next week. as far as florida st goes they may be raising one of the best qb in the ncaa. he has more focus and accuracy than any qb i seen at florida st in years. florida st and clemson will turn out to be a showdown:rolleyes:

big plays kinda broke the camels back in that one for bama. and i know bama didnt flash much. but as the year goes on....v tech will prove they have a top ranked defense. according to some on here texas a&m had people out on their defense against rice. but 509 total offense? against rice? no excuse for 2nd string playing that bad. i can tell you more about bamas offence after i see them match up next week. as far as florida st goes they may be raising one of the best qb in the ncaa. he has more focus and accuracy than any qb i seen at florida st in years. florida st and clemson will turn out to be a showdown:rolleyes:

4 starters and 2 second stringers were suspended for the Rice game and tomorrows game against Sam Houston State. AND, think about this, you're not get pupmed up to play the likes of Rice or SHS. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think people here would take you seriously if you'd at least try to follow the sport instead of just Nicky Satan's Alabama team.

4 starters and 2 second stringers were suspended for the Rice game and tomorrows game against Sam Houston State. AND, think about this, you're not get pupmed up to play the likes of Rice or SHS. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I think people here would take you seriously if you'd at least try to follow the sport instead of just Nicky Satan's Alabama team.

man..what is your problem? if i had time to sit in front of the tv all day maybe i would pick up on every detail . and i agree you dont get up for rice. but you dont give up 31 points either. that is a disgrace in the SEC i dont care if the whole defense was suspended. i seen high schools that would have done better. wait till about mid season and see if that shit defense doesnt cost them some games. AGAIN i say....you wont score 50 points on everyone you play. THAT is when the shit defense gets in the way.after defense cost them YOU may take me serious.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Well I will say this after reading those last three post it will be hell to pay when Bama and A&M mix it up. It has been a great start to the season.For those of you that has the PAC-12 network who thought it was a good idea to put ASU vs Sac.ST :rolleyes: Anyway BC is all over Wake :flaccid:Yup

man..what is your problem? if i had time to sit in front of the tv all day maybe i would pick up on every detail . and i agree you dont get up for rice. but you dont give up 31 points either. that is a disgrace in the SEC i dont care if the whole defense was suspended. i seen high schools that would have done better. wait till about mid season and see if that shit defense doesnt cost them some games. AGAIN i say....you wont score 50 points on everyone you play. THAT is when the shit defense gets in the way.after defense cost them YOU may take me serious.

I don't sit in front of the TV all day. I read the paper and listen to the news on TV, because my schedule now has me working on Saturdays and Sundays. As for the games I watch, I watched the second half of 1 game last week, and that was it.

I don't sit in front of the TV all day. I read the paper and listen to the news on TV, because my schedule now has me working on Saturdays and Sundays. As for the games I watch, I watched the second half of 1 game last week, and that was it.

i ran what you said about the 4 starters through the smoknn cave. smoknn cave said you still had 7 starters that rice offense pissed on. you not seeing the game. i understand why rice taking apart that defense didnt register with you. i UNDERSTAND they had 4 starters out. but while rice was racking up 31 points and 509 total yards offense what was the 7 they had doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.