• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that, they put you at a disadvantage right away with an 8-0 lead, and they always get the 2.

Oregon doesn't get nearly the credit they deserve, but when we talk of the Pac 12, don't sleep on Stanford or UCLA. UCLA erased a huge deficit in Lincoln on Saturday, and Stanford is the one team that beat Oregon last year, and the team that regularly gives that high powered Duck offense fits. And as for "Johnny Football," the game wasn't nearly as close as the score would indicate. Methinks the Bama defense took their foot off the gas just a tad too soon. Hell, even Manziel knows he's not as good as people make him out to be. He was originally recruited to Oregon, but when he got a glimpse of Mariotta, he realized the only playing time he'd see would be mop up in blowouts. I have a feeling the LSU defense is REALLY gonna make him their bitch.

Talk about a great game in college station! Really thought A&M was going to take it, but their D is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if A&M gives up 40+ for the rest of the season.

Speaking of D, where was Bama's defense? I thought that was suppose to be Bama's strength? I wouldn't be surprised if bama loses at least 2 games this season. 2 games into the season and they can't put together a complete game. Thinking this is LSU's year in the SEC.

As for the Big 10 :facepalm:. Looks like my Buckeyes are going to go 2 consecutive seasons undefeated with no title appearance.

Oh, and Oregon is the best team in college football.

why are your comments always anti alabama? and what game did you watch? how many passes did AJ throw up for grabs and just happen to be a alabama guy catch it? or what about the eject play? you know the one where they was about to eject a man on bama that busted a play said he was targeting? now he wasnt ejected..yet bama got penalized the yds anyway and a a&m first down which gave them one of their catch up touchdowns are they never would have been in the game in the first place to kick a onside kick. if you need a laugh..i think you was in here a few days back talking about that great defense that gave up a total of 59 pts to rice and sam houston. remember ...you said when they got the 4 guys back that was suspended they would be great. they didnt show me nothing...they gave up another 49 WITH the 4 guys that was out. that bad call was key in the game had you been watching. had bama got the ball back instead of stripes giving a&m a first down wayyyy down the field they was on their way to a beat down. stripes saved them from a beat down....but they couldnt throw enough flags to change the outcome. bama may lose the rest of their games. but texas a&m wont be one of them not this year. i knew that before the ball was kicked off. you dont beat alabama playing shit defense! but hey dont give up. bama is a long way from the glass ball this year. no one has beat oregon ,clemson, lsu...or fla st. they all are playing pretty good defense. a&m may lose 2 more games this year. you dont get on the big stage 1 dimensional . and where do you get making excuses?? in case you didnt notice WE WON? i was just pointing out it was a lot worse than the score showed.

First, I never said A&M had a great defense. I never even said they had a good defense. I said they would have 6 people, 4 starters, back in time to play.
That's 1 point for me for you getting caught trying to put words in my mouth.

The eject play - Only the helmet to helmet part is reviewable, not the penalty itself.
Another point for me as I know the rules and you don't.

Luck - Read the part highlghted in red. You said it, I didn't.
I'll take that point.

And, I'm not Anti-Alabama, I'm Anti-Saban. I know rule breaking goes on at every college in the country, but what pisses me off is that Saban has an unfair advantage. His best friend, Mark Emmert, is head of the NCAA, and the head of the enforcement committee is an Alabama graduate. They've already helped him by sweeping 2 rule violations under the rug where Bama got caught red-handed! And what have they done that we don't know about? But, that's about to change as Yahoo sports writers have amassed a wealth of documents showing several Bama players involved in pay-for-play. And, with Mack Brown sucking at Texas, I wonder if Saban will bolt to the Longhorns if/when they force Mack to retire.

Lastly, I just like yanking your chain, because your writing style is so pitiful. Long-winded, incoherent, FULL of spelling errors. It looks like a child wrote it.

:facepalm:

Oregon doesn't get nearly the credit they deserve, but when we talk of the Pac 12, don't sleep on Stanford or UCLA. UCLA erased a huge deficit in Lincoln on Saturday, and Stanford is the one team that beat Oregon last year, and the team that regularly gives that high powered Duck offense fits. And as for "Johnny Football," the game wasn't nearly as close as the score would indicate. Methinks the Bama defense took their foot off the gas just a tad too soon. Hell, even Manziel knows he's not as good as people make him out to be. He was originally recruited to Oregon, but when he got a glimpse of Mariotta, he realized the only playing time he'd see would be mop up in blowouts. I have a feeling the LSU defense is REALLY gonna make him their bitch.
I have to agree on Oregon. Going back to the 90's, they were my third favorite team. I always loved their high-flying offense, but their defense always sucked until the last few years.

But, I disagree on Manziel's talent. Put him behind a better offensive line and give him a better defense, he could wrack up 90+ points a game.

However, LSU does have the kind of defense that could bury Manziel.

Talk about a great game in college station! Really thought A&M was going to take it, but their D is terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if A&M gives up 40+ for the rest of the season.

Speaking of D, where was Bama's defense? I thought that was suppose to be Bama's strength? I wouldn't be surprised if bama loses at least 2 games this season. 2 games into the season and they can't put together a complete game. Thinking this is LSU's year in the SEC.

As for the Big 10 :facepalm:. Looks like my Buckeyes are going to go 2 consecutive seasons undefeated with no title appearance.

Oh, and Oregon is the best team in college football.

Really, only LSU has a legit chance vs Bama, maybe Auburn. I only say that because Saban has shown repeatedly that hes doesn't know how to defend that type of offense. Still, Auburn will need a lot of help. First, Nick Marshall is gonna have to learn to stop throwing all those flat passes. You keep throwing passes 6 inches above a defenders head, they're gonna reach up and knock some down. With that said, in the Mississippi St. game, did you see the pass he completed, to himself? He catches a pass swatted back at him and then runs 34 yards with it. Hilarious.

I heard on the broadcast that Manziel verbally committed to Oregon with the stipulation that if any of the big Texas schools came knocking he'd go with them. Either way Oregon and Texas A&M have to be thrilled with who they ended up with.

The reason I'm a college football fan first and foremost is all the different offensive schemes you see. Ive never seen an offense more explosive than Oregon's. Ever. They opened the game against Tennessee stuttering a bit but next thing you know they've put up 35 points all before halftime against an SEC defense. Football at warp speed they say.

First, I never said A&M had a great defense. I never even said they had a good defense. I said they would have 6 people, 4 starters, back in time to play.
That's 1 point for me for you getting caught trying to put words in my mouth.

The eject play - Only the helmet to helmet part is reviewable, not the penalty itself.
Another point for me as I know the rules and you don't.

Luck - Read the part highlghted in red. You said it, I didn't.
I'll take that point.

And, I'm not Anti-Alabama, I'm Anti-Saban. I know rule breaking goes on at every college in the country, but what pisses me off is that Saban has an unfair advantage. His best friend, Mark Emmert, is head of the NCAA, and the head of the enforcement committee is an Alabama graduate. They've already helped him by sweeping 2 rule violations under the rug where Bama got caught red-handed! And what have they done that we don't know about? But, that's about to change as Yahoo sports writers have amassed a wealth of documents showing several Bama players involved in pay-for-play. And, with Mack Brown sucking at Texas, I wonder if Saban will bolt to the Longhorns if/when they force Mack to retire.

Lastly, I just like yanking your chain, because your writing style is so pitiful. Long-winded, incoherent, FULL of spelling errors. It looks like a child wrote it.

:facepalm:

eject play.... to mr i know everything..... son i already forgot more about football than you will ever know. i know all about what happened. my point is...they waved off the targeting....he wasnt ejected. what was the penalty for? it was clear his hands was up going for the ball....it was clear the ball got to the receiver before it got to the defender. so broke down they just GAVE a&m a first down 40 yds down the field. IN OTHER WORDS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A FLAG IN THE FIRST PLACE! TAKE THAT AWAY...bama gets the ball back the route is on. i know it you know it...and the stripes knew it. in case you didnt notice nick was having a baby on the sideline and so was i. that was SHIT in any football book. and dont focus on my writing style. i dont claim to be a writer.

Oh, and Oregon is the best team in college football.[/QUOTE]

where was bamas defense? getting fucked by stripes. i wouldnt get to high on oregon yet. that wasnt bama or lsu they pushed around....that was tenn. tenn dont pull the SEC wagon. to impress me they got to beat more than tenn.

eject play.... to mr i know everything..... son i already forgot more about football than you will ever know. i know all about what happened. my point is...they waved off the targeting....he wasnt ejected. what was the penalty for? it was clear his hands was up going for the ball....it was clear the ball got to the receiver before it got to the defender. so broke down they just GAVE a&m a first down 40 yds down the field. IN OTHER WORDS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A FLAG IN THE FIRST PLACE! TAKE THAT AWAY...bama gets the ball back the route is on. i know it you know it...and the stripes knew it. in case you didnt notice nick was having a baby on the sideline and so was i. that was SHIT in any football book. and dont focus on my writing style. i dont claim to be a writer.

1) I'm not your son.

2) As for that penalty you refer to, it was for pass interference. Whether he actually interfered was irrelevant, because as I said before, targeting is reviewable, penalties are not. The fact that you don't know this shows everyone that you don't know dick about college football. The rules change. Try to keep up boy.

3) As for the refs, I've always felt the SEC has the worst officiating in college football, and from what I've seen this year, they've actually gotten worse. But, whining about it does no good, and why are you still harping on it after Bama won the game? That's just silly.

1) I'm not your son.

2) As for that penalty you refer to, it was for pass interference. Whether he actually interfered was irrelevant, because as I said before, targeting is reviewable, penalties are not. The fact that you don't know this shows everyone that you don't know dick about college football. The rules change. Try to keep up boy.

3) As for the refs, I've always felt the SEC has the worst officiating in college football, and from what I've seen this year, they've actually gotten worse. But, whining about it does no good, and why are you still harping on it after Bama won the game? That's just silly.

Whether he actually interfered was irrelevant?? my ass. my point is it was a BAD call. and at that point in the game made the difference in a blowout and a close game. texas a&m got their ass handed to them saturday a lot worse than the score showed. wait till they get to death valley where they wont have no suck up stripes. that idiot les miles will have a fill day on that POS defense. and one more time why would i whine? we got the W bud. dont look for them to get the calls in every game they play....just saying

Last edited:
Whether he actually interfered was irrelevant?? my ass. my point is it was a BAD call. and at that point in the game made the difference in a blowout and a close game. texas a&m got their ass handed to them saturday a lot worse than the score showed. wait till they get to death valley where they wont have no suck up stripes. that idiot les miles will have a fill day on that POS defense. and one more time why would i whine? we got the W bud. dont look for them to get the calls in every game they play....just saying

You are missing the point. Watch any SEC game, and you will see the refs blow calls and miss calls. Yes, it's a part of the game, but it's become horrid in the SEC and Mike Slive needs to get off his ass and send the striped morons back to Ref school. Until he does, everyone just has to live with the bullshit.

You keep whining about that one play, yet I don't see you whining about any of the blown calls and non-calls that went Bama's way. And, there were several.

What I find really funny here is if you whine this much with a win, how bad will it be with a loss? :eek:

If I may, yesterday marked yet another milestone in the insanity that is the NCAA and the BCS. The NCAA is going to "gradually" reinstate the scholarships they took away from Penn St. last year, saying, in my words, they're getting better. Really? Let's remember the entirety of that program pretty much turned a blind eye to pedophilia in the name of protecting the football program. It makes me sick to hear those IDIOTS on ESPN gushing over Penn St. every weekend, and talking about how courageous the current players are. Really? Once again, we're talking about an institution that turned a blind eye to pedophilia. A graduate assistant that saw it happening, and went directly to his superior, (instead of kicking the shit out of the old guy that was molesting a boy in the shower.) A football program that was more interested in protecting itself than it was in protecting vulnerable children. I'm sure USC and Ohio St. are proud of the "progress" at Penn St. Shows where priorities are, doesn't it? USC boosters gave Reggie Bush and others gifts, and the NCAA is convinced USC isn't doing better, because their scholarships are still being withheld. Likewise, Ohio State's "sin" was tattoos and selling jerseys and such. No reprieve for the Buckeyes. I guess they're not making "Progress." Let that be a lesson to all the member schools of the NCAA. Let your coaches molest as many young boys as they want. Just don't let us catch you selling jerseys or taking gifts from donors.

Now to frivolous things...

I'm not sold on Alabama. Oregon really hasn't played anyone but Tennessee. (Although I will say it was interesting that Florida had trouble with Tennessee, and Oregon was playing their third string by the 3rd quarter against the Vols.) Ohio St. has MANY flaws, but they're playing in by far the most overrated conference in the country, so they shouldn't have any real problems going undefeated. and LSU is strong, but as always, there's a chink in the offensive armor, as it were. My money right now is on Clemson. But then, they do have a tendency to suck against weaker opponents...

If I may, yesterday marked yet another milestone in the insanity that is the NCAA and the BCS. The NCAA is going to "gradually" reinstate the scholarships they took away from Penn St. last year, saying, in my words, they're getting better. Really? Let's remember the entirety of that program pretty much turned a blind eye to pedophilia in the name of protecting the football program. It makes me sick to hear those IDIOTS on ESPN gushing over Penn St. every weekend, and talking about how courageous the current players are. Really? Once again, we're talking about an institution that turned a blind eye to pedophilia. A graduate assistant that saw it happening, and went directly to his superior, (instead of kicking the shit out of the old guy that was molesting a boy in the shower.) A football program that was more interested in protecting itself than it was in protecting vulnerable children. I'm sure USC and Ohio St. are proud of the "progress" at Penn St. Shows where priorities are, doesn't it? USC boosters gave Reggie Bush and others gifts, and the NCAA is convinced USC isn't doing better, because their scholarships are still being withheld. Likewise, Ohio State's "sin" was tattoos and selling jerseys and such. No reprieve for the Buckeyes. I guess they're not making "Progress." Let that be a lesson to all the member schools of the NCAA. Let your coaches molest as many young boys as they want. Just don't let us catch you selling jerseys or taking gifts from donors.
If there is one thing obvious in our world, Jerry Sandusky is the scum of the Earth and I look forward to some future news story on him being gang-raped in prison, and shortly thereafter, him being found, beaten to death, pissed on and his severed penis being shoved down his throat.

I also agree Mike McQueary should have done far more than just "report" what he saw.

I also believe Timothy Curley (AD) and Gary Schultz (VP) actively tried to cover up and Graham Spanier's (president) comments supporting Curley and Schultz, were disgusting and he deserved to be fired. Even Joe Paterno deserved to be punished for his "inaction".

However, I must also agree that the investigative report prepared by Louis Freeh was flawed with conjecture in several areas and I have to question wherether he was interested in justice, or his own "agenda(s)".

As for turning a blind eye to pedophilia, I disagree. This whole shit-storm was perpetrated by individuals, not an institution.

As for the punishments given to the University, the NCAA certainly needed to do something, but the fact is, their response was heavy-handed and they grossly overstepped their authority. The truth is, if Penn State had fought the punishments, most of them would have been tossed, but I understand why they did not. It would have been a politcal nightmare and in the long run, would have caused more harm than good to the University and the football program.

Now to frivolous things...

I'm not sold on Alabama. Oregon really hasn't played anyone but Tennessee. (Although I will say it was interesting that Florida had trouble with Tennessee, and Oregon was playing their third string by the 3rd quarter against the Vols.) Ohio St. has MANY flaws, but they're playing in by far the most overrated conference in the country, so they shouldn't have any real problems going undefeated. and LSU is strong, but as always, there's a chink in the offensive armor, as it were. My money right now is on Clemson. But then, they do have a tendency to suck against weaker opponents...

Alabama - Saban does what many coaches do, they prepare for who they are playing, so the team you see playing Colorado State, is not gonna be the same team you see playing the likes of LSU.

Oregon - Yes, at the moment they have the best offense in college football, but as the saying goes, offense scores points, but defense wins games. They slaughtered Tennessee, but let's face it, Tennessee still hasn't recovered, so you have to question how well the Duck offense would match up against a good SEC defense like LSU's. Before the Texas A&M game, I would have included Alabama in that analysis, but after what Manziel did to them, it seems certain Mariota would crush Bama. The only obstacle I see for them right now is Stanford.

LSU - Really, their only chink is Les Miles. He has a habit of finding at least one game a year where he does something completely bone-headed and foolish. The only question is, will he do it against Georgia, Alabama, or some weaker team where he can recover and eek out a win.

Clemson - they do have a tendency to suck against weaker opponents. I agree with that statement and that's why I would never bet on them going the distance.

Ohio St. has MANY flaws, but they're playing in by far the most overrated conference in the country, so they shouldn't have any real problems going undefeated.

*Ohio State fan cap* :mad:

"Many flaws"? Those are some interesting choice of words. Yes, I am a little concerned we gave up a lot of yards and points to Cal, but something tells me Cal is going to do that to a lot of teams in the Pac-12. It should be interesting to see how the Cal offense fairs against that Oregon defense. OSU may not have the best defense in the country, but they do still have a lot of play makers. Which is why I'm confident OSU has a great shot at going undefeated.

As for OSU's offense... one of the best in the country (top 5). Really no flaws at all except for Braxton not being 100%. This is probably one of the best and talented OSU offense EVER. Play-makers everywhere!

And in special teams? Solid.

And the Big 10 would have to be rated to be overrated. ;)

I still think Bama is overrated.

1. Oregon
2. LSU
3. Alabama
4. OSU
5. Clemson

oregon has looked good. but the best team? i dont know about that. i think we have a race to the crystal ball this year. lot of talent. lsu has a hell of a run game, fla st has a hell of a qb +a good defense, clemson has a good qb and some speed on offense, oregon always has a good offense but you wont know how good they are till they play a good offense. the way i see it this year. no cry baby room is available. looking at it from here. most of them teams has to square off against each other. if you win you get there. the way it looks this year. if you get beat you dont make it. something tells me we may have 2 undefeated teams playing for the ball this year. and the two that gets there will earn it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Top 5 Comments Heard After The Bulldogs Win Against LSU

5. "We're in great shape now! Our one close loss to Clemson is still better than all five of Ohio State's wins!"

4. "Zach had a great game. Despite being on the losing side. And despite previously QB-ing the team that just beat him. And despite having a name that sounds like a menu item at Chili's."

3. "My wife hasn't kissed me like that since our wedding night. Oh...and that time when we got approval from the adoption agency."

2. "Great routes from our Bulldog receivers. But that back-up running back...daaaammmnn. What's his name again??"

1. "I think the key to our victory was that we had to cross less miles to get here."

Status
Not open for further replies.