• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2014/2015 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
So who's up for doing a bowl challenge again this year?

Rodger was kind enough to offer to host it again.

The only change we'd have to make is picking the championship game after all the initial picks, since obviously we can't know who'll be playing in it until the semis are over. But we'd have a week to do that, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

I'll play but too lazy to be the host. You want the job again, bodie? You are sooooo gooood at it!

BTW, the committee jobbed the Big 12. I guess if they still had a conference championship game, the winner of that would have trumped Ohio State?? So fucked up it's unbelievable.

If everyone wants to do a bowl challenge this year I will run it again this year. I just need everyone to decide if they want to participate this year.

Jagger69

If everyone wants to do a bowl challenge this year I will run it again this year. I just need everyone to decide if they want to participate this year.

Thanks Rodger. Seems like we've lost a lot of members. I am in, so is bodie and you'll make 3 of us. Not nearly enough to make it interesting. Let's see a show of hands, guys. Who else?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
How do I play? Mr. Magoo vs NC in the inaugural edition of the Quick Lane Bowl (last year it was Little Caesars Bowl...pizza, pizza). Don't laugh, Magoo has been in 9 bowl games in the last 10 years. Rutgers is the only team we've got here.

Jagger69

Instructions and link to another thread will be forthcoming, Bobby boy.

That's 4 of us so far....

Instructions and link to another thread will be forthcoming, Bobby boy.

That's 4 of us so far....

when is the first bowl....i will play even tho i am at a complete disadvantage because i cant use the points :brick:
jE5CALf.jpg

i had to show you guys this...i bout spit my coffee on my keyboard

Jagger69

For money or for fun?

Just for bragging rights. You in, feller?

when is the first bowl....i will play even tho i am at a complete disadvantage because i cant use the points :brick:

Nope....gotta pick the winners outright. First bowls are December 20. You'll make 7 of us if feller and hustler will join.

How many bowl games are there?
I see 8 Pac 12 teams made it in. Not bad.

39 if you count the playoff games. Are you in, hustler?

It's ironic all 4 playoff teams are 4 of the most blatant rule breakers in collage football there is zero integrity in the collage game anymore. The schools exploit the players the NCAA exploits the schools and the NFL exploits them all.
Also Ohio State got in because they had a bigger TV pool than TCU/Baylor. Ohio State did not play 1 decent team the entire year even more so than Florida States pathetic schedule.
Because your school puts more butts in the seats than another is just sad.

It's ironic all 4 playoff teams are 4 of the most blatant rule breakers in collage football there is zero integrity in the collage game anymore. The schools exploit the players the NCAA exploits the schools and the NFL exploits them all.
Also Ohio State got in because they had a bigger TV pool than TCU/Baylor. Ohio State did not play 1 decent team the entire year even more so than Florida States pathetic schedule.
Because your school puts more butts in the seats than another is just sad.

so you dont think the four best teams is playing? if you were setting up the playoff games...what teams would you pick??

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Yeah, I'm in. I firmly believe that Vegas was built by the mob giving previous incarnations of me the Chance to lose my money via Balckjack, slot machines and sporting events. As there is little Chance I will go broke playing this game, I will offer up my picks involving teams I have not watched and, more likely, didn't know existed.

so you dont think the four best teams is playing? if you were setting up the playoff games...what teams would you pick??

1 Alabama - Nick Saban is about as big a low life as there is in this world but boy can he purchase talent. If this giant collection of NFL talent had a real QB leading them they would be unstoppable.

2 Oregon - Nike has really done themselves proud this year purchasing players and having a great talent at QB helps.

3 TCU - Didn't follow them very close but saw them play once and they looked solid.

4 I really don't know I mean Baylor can score with anybody, FSU is undefeated but didn't play 1 upper team all year long and I beleive if they played in the SCC, Pac 12, or Big 12 they would be a 3 loss team plus the fact the Winston should have been kicked out of school several times.
Ohio State is also a giant purchasing entity in collage football and the fact that they supposedly beat 3 top 25 teams is complete bull shit.
Wisconsin is standard big 10 RUN RUN RUN, hello 1952, and Minnesota or Michigan State are another example of teams putting together a good record in a shit conference.

My biggest beef is it used to be if you cheated you got busted now if you cheat you get rewarded just sad.
Not going to watch any of it so it really doesn't matter.

1 Alabama - Nick Saban is about as big a low life as there is in this world but boy can he purchase talent. If this giant collection of NFL talent had a real QB leading them they would be unstoppable.

2 Oregon - Nike has really done themselves proud this year purchasing players and having a great talent at QB helps.

3 TCU - Didn't follow them very close but saw them play once and they looked solid.

4 I really don't know I mean Baylor can score with anybody, FSU is undefeated but didn't play 1 upper team all year long and I beleive if they played in the SCC, Pac 12, or Big 12 they would be a 3 loss team plus the fact the Winston should have been kicked out of school several times.
Ohio State is also a giant purchasing entity in collage football and the fact that they supposedly beat 3 top 25 teams is complete bull shit.
Wisconsin is standard big 10 RUN RUN RUN, hello 1952, and Minnesota or Michigan State are another example of teams putting together a good record in a shit conference.

My biggest beef is it used to be if you cheated you got busted now if you cheat you get rewarded just sad.
Not going to watch any of it so it really doesn't matter.

not sure which team you consider your team ....but i bet you would trade your coach for nick saban huh? i think when the clock runs out America wants to see the BEST 4 teams butt heads in the playoffs. some dont agree with the four teams that were picked. really the only flaw i have seen is the fact they dropped fla st when they were national champions last year and are undefeated any way you spin it since. i could have told you weeks ago they were going to take ohio st before baylor or tcu. i think they have the best 4 teams matched. all of you guys cry gator tears about ohio st. sliding in. after blowing Wisconsin out. dont count them out.............again i stress it kinda looks impossible...first they would need to beat bama....then fla st or oregon. ...i hate it when it looks impossible............

2015 COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (1/12/15)
Team Odds
Alabama 13/10
Oregon 8/5
Ohio State 11/2
Florida State 7/1
hummmmm interesting............

not sure which team you consider your team ....but i bet you would trade your coach for nick saban huh? i think when the clock runs out America wants to see the BEST 4 teams butt heads in the playoffs. some dont agree with the four teams that were picked. really the only flaw i have seen is the fact they dropped fla st when they were national champions last year and are undefeated any way you spin it since. i could have told you weeks ago they were going to take ohio st before baylor or tcu. i think they have the best 4 teams matched. all of you guys cry gator tears about ohio st. sliding in. after blowing Wisconsin out. dont count them out.............again i stress it kinda looks impossible...first they would need to beat bama....then fla st or oregon. ...i hate it when it looks impossible............

Wouldn't call an ambulance if Saban dropped in the street guys a crook and a liar the low of the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.