• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
sup football people....i want to start out this year with the same line...Utah beat Alabama in 2009...i just want to be the first one to point that out. now my modern day outlook.....you know what would be cool? what IF bama was leading the league in passing halfway through the season? i think aj has proved he can throw it and i dont remember a year we was as talented at receiver. i also want to say miss st sucks and they always will apparently. my team to watch this year is Clemson. i have a feeling when the smoke clears this year Clemson is going to be all in the way.

I knew I liked you for a reason.Your ability to make me laugh com'on man let it good that was Saban's first good team at 'Bama and they just got out played. Hey AJ is a great QB and is a first or second rounder for sure but lets not get carried away seriously that would be kind of cool and funny.Oh and Clemson will do the same thing they do every year.......Choke the ACC is FSU's Noles rising

Skyraider22

here is my top 5. 1 alabama (i have no choice they are defending champs) 2 Clemson 3 Oregon 4 ohio st 5 georgia this is ONLY preseason = fiction..not to be confused with fact! and one more thing...miss st sucks...and les miles is STILL a idiot.

Two comments you made here are true.......'Bama number one and i hate to say it...They will win it all again unless Georgia does what i think they can do. And what Athens think they can do. Hey you figured out what the second true statement is.

Two comments you made here are true.......'Bama number one and i hate to say it...They will win it all again unless Georgia does what i think they can do. And what Athens think they can do. Hey you figured out what the second true statement is.

ok you can call it the second...but my first is les miles is off his rocker lol. i think you having growing pains bro. i recognize them because i had them for 17 years as a bama fan. the day we had to fake punt to beat tulane..i killed the radio. i was so mad. what a sick feeling that was. in fact when they let mike shula go i was about to pick another team. THEN along came nick. i must say i am very happy with nick....i think florida st is on its way back up. but i think that qb clemson has is actually cam newton. that is who he reminds me off. they won games last year they wasnt supposed to win. i think they will be good. and finish in the top 4. IF they get by georgia the very first game. they will be tough the rest of the year.

Why is there preseason rankings other than to favour certain certain schools from the start?

it dont mean anything man. in fact a lot of times i think it hurts. i dont think they should be a such thing till after week 5

Skyraider22

ok you can call it the second...but my first is les miles is off his rocker lol. i think you having growing pains bro. i recognize them because i had them for 17 years as a bama fan. the day we had to fake punt to beat tulane..i killed the radio. i was so mad. what a sick feeling that was. in fact when they let mike shula go i was about to pick another team. THEN along came nick. i must say i am very happy with nick....i think florida st is on its way back up. but i think that qb clemson has is actually cam newton. that is who he reminds me off. they won games last year they wasnt supposed to win. i think they will be good. and finish in the top 4. IF they get by georgia the very first game. they will be tough the rest of the year.

Very nice smoknn. I noticed that as well. About Clemson I mean. It is funny I remember that fake punt. What a sad day that was.My how times have changed

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Why is there preseason rankings other than to favour certain certain schools from the start?

it dont mean anything man. in fact a lot of times i think it hurts. i dont think they should be a such thing till after week 5

I agree with smoknn, more often than not it seems to hurt a team. Even the REALLY good ones. Ranked #1 through #5 in the preseason and lose your first game? Fail! Everyone will think you're not as good as the hype...

I just can't wait to watch some Navy football in two weeks!!! :party:

174 hours, 55 minutes til kickoff, Gameday in town, Solid Orange everywhere.

For better or worse, this is the last year of the BCS.

So long the best regular season in all of sports.

Playoffs are thrilling and all but when an 8th seed or the eqiuivalent goes on a run and is crowned champions why exactly did we play 13, 19, 82, 162 games?

Your logic is messed-up, dude. Why not just let coaches and computers decide who's going to play in the Super Bowl and the NBA Finals and let's save those totally useless three weeks of March Madness and let polls decide who plays for the NCAA Basketball Championship? Why? Because that's STUPID. ONLY in college football does the post season consist of a bunch of mediocre teams playing for nothing in crappy bowl games, and there's five weeks from the end of the season to the championship game. Once again, STUPID. You play the season to determine who's QUALIFIED to play for a title. If it's an 8 seed that wins it all, GREAT! Make the season and the post season MEAN something.

Playoffs are thrilling and all but when an 8th seed or the eqiuivalent goes on a run and is crowned champions why exactly did we play 13, 19, 82, 162 games?

Your logic is messed-up, dude. Why not just let coaches and computers decide who's going to play in the Super Bowl and the NBA Finals and let's save those totally useless three weeks of March Madness and let polls decide who plays for the NCAA Basketball Championship? Why? Because that's STUPID. ONLY in college football does the post season consist of a bunch of mediocre teams playing for nothing in crappy bowl games, and there's five weeks from the end of the season to the championship game. Once again, STUPID. You play the season to determine who's QUALIFIED to play for a title. If it's an 8 seed that wins it all, GREAT! Make the season and the post season MEAN something.

Say what you want about the BCS but it's pretty much agreed that the #1 and the #2 team in the country are going to play for the championship.

If a 9-7 NFL team goes on a playoff run and wins the superbowl (2011 Giants) what difference did those 7 losses make? In other words, the regular season is rendered meaningless as long as you get into the playoffs. Seeding means nothing. Unless your team totally sucks chances are you're going to make the playoffs (even more so in the NBA and NHL).

Imagine a 6-5 college team playing in and winning a National Championship game.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

People better be careful what they wish for. IMO the playoff set up will just help the SEC continue their dominance even more. They're the only conference that can handle the grind that it would take to win a championship in a playoff format.

Ticket: check
Parking pass: check
Tiger paws on the road: check

Red shirts, silver britches,
Go to Hell you sons of bitches!

GO TIGERS!!

Oh, please. I absolutely hate this idea that the SEC is some sort of wonder conference. It's not the only conference that has a grind. Besides, ANYTHING is better than the current system of rewarding fourth and fifth place teams with bowl games, just because they went over .500. It's college football's version of giving everyone a participation trophy. Use the month of December to have a REAL playoff. Conference champs with a few at large bid, and whoever wins that is the champ, AS DECIDED ON THE FIELD, NOT BY COMPUTERS, COACHES and "(UGH) WRITERS.
People better be careful what they wish for. IMO the playoff set up will just help the SEC continue their dominance even more. They're the only conference that can handle the grind that it would take to win a championship in a playoff format.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Oh, please. I absolutely hate this idea that the SEC is some sort of wonder conference. It's not the only conference that has a grind. Besides, ANYTHING is better than the current system of rewarding fourth and fifth place teams with bowl games, just because they went over .500. It's college football's version of giving everyone a participation trophy. Use the month of December to have a REAL playoff. Conference champs with a few at large bid, and whoever wins that is the champ, AS DECIDED ON THE FIELD, NOT BY COMPUTERS, COACHES and "(UGH) WRITERS.

Stop living in the fucking 90's, nobody else has a chance and you know it. Who else plays defense? Sure as shit isn't a Pac 12 or Big 12 team.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Johnny Football suspended for the first HALF of the first GAME.........against Rice. :rofl:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Johnny Football suspended for the first HALF of the first GAME.........against Rice. :rofl:

Not that I'm really givin a fuck, I don't get excited about college football until atleast the season starts.. but that's a real stiff penalty for whatever he did, just a hypothetical situation / scenario, what happens if the back-up who's gonna get the start because of the slap on the wrist too johnny gets hurt at any point in the 1st half??? just saying Johnny would then be playing despite his um' "Suspension" lol.. shit is a joke. or its even better when the coach says a players being punished by not starting the game. :facepalm: wouldn't surprise me if the back-up gets hurt in the 1st half. :suspicious: Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.