• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2013/2014 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Yep ;)

teoing2.jpg

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Your whole line of thinking is based out of misguided schadenfreude bullshit.

Look :dickhead: just :stfu: cuz you know :baconsalt: so
fuckoff.gif
now are we done? :douchebag: or you gonna open your big fuckin trap again? :sheep:

lol

“We would never bring it up. But we would look at him when he would get all emotional during media about his girl,” the player said.

Asked by Pepper if Te’o was a good actor, the player said: “Very good.”

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...=maing-grid7|maing9|dl2|sec1_lnk3&pLid=258466

This dude is gonna get killed for this shit in whatever NFL locker room he lands. Big stud Heisman front runner don't got some 'tang on the side. I actually feel sorry for him if he is hiding his homosexuality. Either way it appears he is a liar.

Marlo Manson

Hilarious. Really, I am glad you use emoticons to get one over on me. Congrats, bro, got me good.

Yep you got me! I'm guilty.
tease.gif
the only reason your mad that I have such a skewed opinion of Manti and the punk ass Irish is your either a ND fan or Manti is your boyfriend am I right?
msg-25-1213457861[1].gif
sorry my dude I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I won't post such mean things anymore.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Yep you got me! I'm guilty.
tease.gif
the only reason your mad that I have such a skewed opinion of Manti and the punk ass Irish is your either a ND fan or Manti is your boyfriend am I right?
msg-25-1213457861[1].gif
sorry my dude I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I won't post such mean things anymore.

Yup, I am a Manti fan. Totally makes me gay for him, too.

Marlo Manson

Yup, I am a Manti fan. Totally makes me gay for him, too.

Lol.. Ok dude I'll leave your BF alone, he's the biggest joke in the world right now! his fake GF story has gone viral / global. infact Jimmy Kimmel is having a field day with Manti as I am posting this.. I'm so sorry it must really suck for you guys.. has your relationship suffered any?

aesopRock

Closed Account
Lol.. Ok dude I'll leave your BF alone, he's the biggest joke in the world right now! his fake GF story has gone viral / global. infact Jimmy Kimmel is having a field day with Manti as I am posting this.. I'm so sorry it must really suck for you guys.. has your relationship suffered any?

"One of the biggest bonehead errors of an individual mind is that the mediocre ones, or the ones who cannot empathize, continuously live in the fantasy that other people are basically just like themselves and so "they couldn't POSSIBLY have done this or that". In short they make up personalities for the people that they don't know but are criticizing.

I've been stunned [though I shouldn't have been] at how many people are making up Manti's personality for him even down to the point where he must use certain technology in his daily life. It is little wonder that so many people can be taken in by well-played tricks, since their own social intelligence is so limited.

Manti himself had undeveloped social intelligence, but at least he is a great and quietly introspective guy."

Lennay Kukua didn't just do this to Manti Te'o, but to a slew of young men. The investigation is rampant at this point because everyone wants to know the truth. Am I concerned about what Kimmy Jimmel says about Manti? Never seen the show--it's a shame that his job is to make fun of others for the entertainment of a few. Am I surprised that a piece of shit from Detroit hates anything Notre Dame and would post bullshit about them? Never.

So that other Hawaiian dude admits to.the hoax? So why did Manti lie about meeting her and having her visit him in Hawaii? Are people really still embarrassed about online relationships? That's a shame.

Marlo Manson

"One of the biggest bonehead errors of an individual mind is that the mediocre ones, or the ones who cannot empathize, continuously live in the fantasy that other people are basically just like themselves and so "they couldn't POSSIBLY have done this or that". In short they make up personalities for the people that they don't know but are criticizing.

I've been stunned [though I shouldn't have been] at how many people are making up Manti's personality for him even down to the point where he must use certain technology in his daily life. It is little wonder that so many people can be taken in by well-played tricks, since their own social intelligence is so limited.

Manti himself had undeveloped social intelligence, but at least he is a great and quietly introspective guy."

Lennay Kukua didn't just do this to Manti Te'o, but to a slew of young men. The investigation is rampant at this point because everyone wants to know the truth. Am I concerned about what Kimmy Jimmel says about Manti? Never seen the show--it's a shame that his job is to make fun of others for the entertainment of a few. Am I surprised that a piece of shit from Detroit hates anything Notre Dame and would post bullshit about them? Never.

Lol, that's rich, and genuine coming from the likes of you!! As far as me being a POS from Detroit that's your ignorant ass opinion your probably a white trailer trash POS from Indiana so
fuckoff.gif
and the high horse your riding in your dreams you simple minded fuck, but its really nice too see your protecting your BF tooth and nail.

For starters I'm not the one who opened this whole can of hilarious embarrassing shit for big macho Man-ti, how can you logically defend him, he's a joke, fake, a liar, fraud etc.. be for real, how the fuck can he be emotionally attached, and actually call an Internet love relationship his GF and come off like she's the love of his life.. but, that's your man. that's some real gay shit, I don't give a fuck whatever intellectual jibber jabber you so elaborately interject into your dissertation on how common simple minded people would be duped by such a story!

You have to understand until this hilarious ass story broke, I couldn't careless about Manti or ND, to be honest with you, I truthfully don't give a flying fuck about Manti or should I say Manit (who's the guy and who's the girl?) :suspicious: and Hell Yeah I hate ND!! is that the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Hell YES. why the fuck on earth would I like them? cuz they call themselves the Irish and steal my Irish heritage when there no where near Ireland. Trust me I understand your defending your BF so I know its really personal to you!! thats the only reason your so invested in defending him, the jokes on you. :dickhead:

Please, fella.

Any word from Bodie since Chip bounced? I want to change myprediction of the Ducks finally winning.

Marlo Manson

You mad, bro. Swept Michigan this year and about to take over the all-time winning percentage.

Haha get over yourself dude, I'm not sweatin you or your punk ass irish!! Michigan will always be my team, I don't give a fuck about ND.. They only beat us by 8 points and we had allot of TO's we were only a mediocre team the past couple of years. but we'll be dominant again in a couple of years were getting better and better every year now that we have a solid coach. ND sucked for a longtime as well. there just now starting to get good again. its all good. Go Blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.