• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I used to buy MLB.tv, but since my teamis now "in my market" after moving, despite the fact that I don't get the FSN that I need to watch their games, does anyone have a website that they watch games from with live streaming? If so please send me a message or email, I'll send Pat Burrell over to your house for some S&M as a thank you.

the Nationals are 10-3, i sure did not see that one.

and Y.Cespedes of the A's sure looks like the real deal so far he has faced some very good pitchers and has handle them all.

red001

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Rangers spanked the Red Sox last night. That was a great game. On deck tomorrow Yankees at Red Sox, Nova vs Buchholz. Tonight Darvish vs Wilk when Texas takes on Detroit.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sweet Jebus, if the Cubs don't lose 100 games this year, it will be a goddamn miracle. Losers of five straight, no starting pitching after Garza and Dempster, no relief pitching, and no offense. This team doesn't do anything well. It's going to be a long year. Either they're going to have to start playing better, or I'm going to need more alcohol when I'm watching the games.

Already tied for the worst record in the league... oy vey.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Sweet Jebus, if the Cubs don't lose 100 games this year, it will be a goddamn miracle. Losers of five straight, no starting pitching after Garza and Dempster, no relief pitching, and no offense. This team doesn't do anything well. It's going to be a long year. Either they're going to have to start playing better, or I'm going to need more alcohol when I'm watching the games.

Already tied for the worst record in the league... oy vey.

Could be worse, you could be the Royals! :D

A perfect game for Philip Humber!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Royals have to be the sorriest franchise in MLB history. I don't care what they did in the past they have done nothing but suck balls for the past 30 years. :facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
At least the Cubs have been to the post season since then.

The Cubs also haven't won a playoff game since 2003 when they won game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead in the NLCS. Oh, the pain...

Why is it, that my Tigers are in first but I find them to be a disappointment so far?

Yes Tia your Indians look good. lets see how they handle Detroit.
best thing about yesterday was remembering to have Philip Humber starting on my fantasy team.

red001

Status
Not open for further replies.