• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I work a few blocks from the Reds Stadium and getting to work today was HELL!
I had to walk across the parade because I was late for work and the parade was in my way. At least the crowd got some entertainment when the wind blew my dress up. I just hope the news guy missed that one. Also, I had to directly disobey an officer by crossing the street because I was not about to walk another six blocks to go around the rabid, crazy and somewhat scary baseball fans. It was like the zombie apocalypse only all the zombies were wearing red.

Instead of groaning "Braaaaaiiiiiiinssss", they are cheering "Bruuuuuuuucccceeee". (Reds fans will get that)

It's my favorite time of year: opening day in baseball. With a win today the Cubs will have a winning record and be tied for first in the division. This could be the only time all year that those statements will be true.

Or you can kill the dream right off the bat. 2-1 Nats.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Or you can kill the dream right off the bat. 2-1 Nats.

Yeah, typical. Dempster goes 7.2, 10K, 2H, 1R. We take him out to bring in Wood who promptly walks the first three batters he faces and ties the score at 1-1. Marmol gives up a couple hits in the 9th and that's your ball game.

This year is going to require lots of patience.

Yeah, typical. Dempster goes 7.2, 10K, 2H, 1R. We take him out to bring in Wood who promptly walks the first three batters he faces and ties the score at 1-1. Marmol gives up a couple hits in the 9th and that's your ball game.

This year is going to require lots of patience.

Count your blessings you're not a Pirates fan like I am (yes, contrary to popular belief, we're not mythological...we REALLY exist). The past 20 years have taken a lot of patience, and then some. We get a solid start from Bedard (7 inn, 6 hits, 1 run) AND we still lost 1-0 (yeah, it was against Halladay, but still, only 2 hits? Damn!).

Jays in 1st!!! Wooo.

Padres shit the bed. 1 game and they already have 51 errors.

Anybody make predictions?

AL

East - Jays
Central - Tigers
West - Angels
Wildcard - Texas

NL

East - Phillies
Central - Reds
West - Dodgers
Wildcard - Giants

Jays in 1st!!! Wooo.

Padres shit the bed. 1 game and they already have 51 errors.

Anybody make predictions?

AL

East - Jays
Central - Tigers
West - Angels
Wildcard - Texas

NL

East - Phillies
Central - Reds
West - Dodgers
Wildcard - Giants

AL

Wild-Card Playoff
Rays over Rangers

ALDS
Angels over Rays
Tigers over Yankees

ALCS
Angels over Tigers

NL

Wild-Card Playoff
Marlins over Cardinals

NLDS
Phillies over Marlins
Giants over Reds

NLCS
Giants over Phillies

World Series
Angels over Giants

Is this the year they added the 2nd wildcard team?:dunno:

If so,

AL East-Tampa
AL Central-Detroit
AL West-Angels
Wildcards-Texas, Yankees

NL East-Phillies
NL Central-Reds
NL West-Giants
Wildcards-Arizona, Marlins

AL East: New York Yankees
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Texas Rangers
AL Wildcard: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
AL Wildcard: Tampa Bay Rays

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: San Francisco Giants
NL Wildcard: Cincinnati Reds
NL Wildcard: Washington Nationals

AL Wildcard Playoff: Angels over Rays
NL Wildcard Playoff: Nationals over Reds

ALDS: Yankees over Angels
ALDS: Tigers over Rangers
NLDS: Phillies over Nationals
NLDS: Cardinals over Giants

ALCS: Yankees over Tigers
NLCS: Cardinals over Phillies

World Series: Yankees over Cardinals

AL MVP: Jose Bautista
NL MVP: Joey Votto
AL Cy Young: Justin Verlander
NL Cy Young: Tim Lincecum
AL Rookie of the Year: Yu Darvish
NL Rookie of the Year: Bryce Harper
AL Manager of the Year: John Farrell
NL Manager of the Year: Mike Matheny

Red Sox got sonned by the Tigers today
Cubs already in midseason form

Is this the year they added the 2nd wildcard team?

Yes. This is also Houston's last year in the NL

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Frickin Greinke, mowed my Cards down! :(

Oh well still 160 games to go!:1orglaugh

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
BANG !!--and the Tigers have spoken.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The Jays are making me feel funny feelings that I haven't experienced in years.

I think it is either pride or syphillis.

Reactions: BCT

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

I would really love to see them competitive again, they used to be a fun club to watch back when baseball was my fav sport( football is king for me now). Though it will be very tough for them because they play in the toughest division in the AL East. :(

Nice to see the White Sox win

Just going with my gut here, but I'm betting it's just syphillis, gonorrhea, or maybe both. :D

On a happier note, my Buccos actually had a 2nd straight sell out, and they pulled one out 2-1 in 10 innings. Another strong start (Karstens this time), and though it wasn't pretty (beat out an infield grounder), a win is a win, and we're 1-1. Plus we finally scored! Ha ha ha! 161-1...I can feel it in my bones damn it! (or it might just be the 4 bloody marys I had with dinner)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
0-2 after blowing leads in the 7th inning or later. Awesome start to the season. This seems particularly applicable right now:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
0-2 after blowing leads in the 7th inning or later. Awesome start to the season. This seems particularly applicable right now:

Of course, it is only the second game of the season. The Yankees have also lost two. Trust me, I am laughing a lot more about the later than the former.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I know it's the only the second game of the season, but you'll have to forgive my pessimism. After all, we do have 103 years of ineptitude working against us.

Kerry Wood is one my all-time favorite Cubs players. He used to be one of the best pitchers in baseball and once struck out 20 batters in a game. But age has finally gotten the better of him. He's just not an effective pitcher anymore and you could blame him for both losses already this season.

Game 1: 0.1 IP, 3BB (walked the first three batters he faced and walked in the tying run after Dempster pitched a gem)
Game 2: 0.2 IP, 3H, 3R (came in with a 2 run lead, promptly gave up 3 runs)

Both teams he came into the game with the lead, but times he lost the lead. Kerry is a great guy, but it's time to cut him loose.

Kerry Wood was so the man back around his first couple years. I was actually watching his 20K game; if I remember correctly it was an early afternoon game, which the Cubs have quite a bit. If I remember correctly it was on WGN. He was so lights out back then before his Tommy John.

Status
Not open for further replies.