• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
The Rangers are tough. but lets see if all those innings start to catch up to there pitchers this summer.
Remember the Indians should get better when Johnny Damon joins the
active roster.

red001

Yeah i think he'll help some ..... our biggest issue is always staying healthy. If we can do that, we'll prob be in good shape come post season. Last year I swear to god the whole starting line up was injured.

Re: I made this thread back in February... it got buried.

Fuck, I hope it's the latter. Preferably, a slow, painful death following a very fiery explosion. Edit: Ha, thread moved. What a fucking douche.

It's no wonder you're such a miserable person.
Fucking Cubs... lololo

As of April 23, 2012
lolol.jpg

:1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

It's no wonder you're such a miserable person.
Fucking Cubs... lololo

As of April 23, 2012
lolol.jpg

Texas is doing better than St. Louis, so have you switched teams yet?

Tia most of the Indians regulars did get hurt and many seemed to spend September that way.
the Cubs have to many ill fitting parts. but if Garza and Dempster can pitch well into July the should be trade able for multiple players to help fix that. remember the Name Josh Vitters he could be the 3rd baseman later this year.

red001

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
All I know is the Red Sox are terrible I wonder how the Miami Marlins are doing?

Smart move by MLB - switching the Astros to the American League. Makes for a good rivalry in Texas and evens out the teams in each division to five a piece.

WTF is your deal? Trolling? Or just being a smart ass? I've never switched teams. I'm probably older than 98% of the members in here, and that adds up to me being a St. Louis Cardinals fan for more than 50 years. I've NEVER jumped on a bandwagon, I've never switched teams, and I would NEVER root for an American League team.

As for football. I am a casual football fan at best. Sure, I have followed the Broncos since moving to Colorado in 1968. But, unlike most of the fanatics out here, I don't own a Broncos football jersey and, I never have. I don't paint my house Blue and Orange, I don't hang a Broncos flag out on Sundays... in fact, I don't own one piece of Broncos clothing, banners, drinking cups, mugs, etc. I never plan my Sundays around football games. I never watch football games when they are on during the week. The most football I have watched in the last 10 years was a few games last year, and that was only because I like Tebow. And I wish him well wherever he plays. To be totally honest, and if you really want to know, football is a shit game. The only other pro sport I despise more than any other game is Basketball. I've never been to one game, and I've never watched more than five minutes of an NBA game on television. Basketball is fucked up. Barely touch someone and a fucking whistle gets blown. And don't even get me started with "traveling". Fuck that game!

The ONLY teams I have ever been loyal to are:

The St. Louis Cardinals
The St. Louis Blues
The Colorado Rockies
The Colorado Avalanche

So don't try to twist shit with me when it comes to supporting a team. I went to games and saw Stan Musial play at Sportsman's Park in 1961 and 1962.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

I love how everyone else picked up on how Sam switches teams when it's convenient. That's the reputation you've gained around here, Sam. You're nothing more than a bandwagon fan.

Smart move by MLB - switching the Astros to the American League. Makes for a good rivalry in Texas and evens out the teams in each division to five a piece.

Yeah, brilliant. Season long inter-league play, extra travel and the first step toward the NL going to a DH.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Great win for the Cubs tonight in extra innings. Luckily, Chicago had a little help from the boys in blue. Two huge blown calls led to two runs for the Cubs, and that was the difference in the game. DeJesus never touched the plate in the fist inning yet was called safe. And Tony Campana was clearly out at second in the tenth inning. He later scored on a hard hit ball by Soriano.

In a 162 game season, there are going to be mistakes by the umpires. When it's in your favor, you're much less likely to complain than when it's working against you. Tonight, everything went right for the Cubbies.

What are you rambling on about?

This isn't exactly rocket science. With an odd number of teams in each league, there will always be at least one inter-league series going on. This will lead to more overall traveling to keep the schedule moving. Also if there is always an inter-league series going on, there will be a call for uniform rules in both leagues. Do you really think that the players union is going to sign off on killing the DH?

Inter-league play is fine when you have natural rivalries. NY, LA, Chicago, the Bay area, STL/KC, Miami/ Tampa Bay, Cle/Cin and Hou/Tex are natural inter-league rivalries. Who is the natural rivalry for Atlanta or Arizona or Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.