• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Because they're getting pounded by Texas ? Wouldn't feel too bad .... Texas is tough !

I have to agree, Texas has hands down the toughest line up in the MLB, I wouldn't want to face that line up if I were a pitcher. They are the murderers row of the modern day.

The Rangers are tough. but lets see if all those innings start to catch up to there pitchers this summer.
Remember the Indians should get better when Johnny Damon joins the
active roster.

red001

I made this thread back in February... it got buried.

So here it is. Anyone want to share your predictions?

standings.jpg

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Re: I made this thread back in February... it got buried.

Why the hell would you not just bump your original thread, rather than take a screen shot of it?

Incredibly stupid.

Why the fuck would you introduce logic into one of Sam's threads? You know it has no place here.

He's also an attention whore. This behavior is par for the course.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...

Why the hell would you not just bump your original thread, rather than take a screen shot of it?

Incredibly stupid.

He's an attention whoring... gun slingin'... delusional... semi-retarded... possibly racist... super troll.

Why the fuck would you introduce logic into one of Sam's threads? You know it has no place here.

:dito:

Incredibly stupid.

Because it was made before the SPORTS ONLY thread that we are currently typing in.

He's an attention whoring... gun slingin'... delusional... semi-retarded... possibly racist... super troll.

:dito:

Fair points, these.

Because it was made before the SPORTS ONLY thread that we are currently typing in.

Still not a reason to create a new thread. Your existing thread would have served just fine.

You must have a quota for creating new threads.

If you mix the letters up in Sams name it spells out "I sure am one big piece of shit."

fuckum.jpg

It's going to be interesting come the end of the season, especially if I predicted correctly.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Hopefully by that time, you will be banned permanently, or dead.
Cheers!

Everybody else made their predictions in the MLB thread. But yours deserve their own thread, right?

Anyone watch The Franchise on Showtime?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Hopefully by that time, you will be banned permanently, or dead.
Cheers!

Fuck, I hope it's the latter. Preferably, a slow, painful death following a very fiery explosion.

Edit: Ha, thread moved. What a fucking douche.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
For future reference, if you have something MLB-related to post, please do it here unless you believe it deserves its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.