• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Man I was really sad last night. The german team pretty much just tried to react to the spanish attacks, but never really went for constructive own attacks.

I think that our new, young team has doen very well, and we had some brillant games in the cup.

They can develop in the next years, and come back stronger in the next Euro Cup and hopefully go further in WC 2014, in Brazil.

Well, I got that one wrong

Spaaaaaaaaaaaain :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::bowdown::bowdown::nanner::nanner:
Our first final in a world cup!!!

Germany is a great team;)

The Spanish attack against Germany was not very good. They controlled the ball sure, but they really should have come away with more than one goal. The contest was interesting but very lack-luster... obvious the Spaniards wanted it more though IMO.

The Netherlands hopefully control the ball and try dominate for the championship. Germany's game plan was severely flawed... by far their worst match of the tournament and well deserving of an exit IMO, sorry to say.

Best of luck to both teams.

Brazil has always been entertainig team, except for this year. So I think comparing Germany to Brazil is a compliment.

brazil hasn't been entertaining for the last 8 years.

yeah they play well and score goals but overall and against big teams they have done nothing

Germany got a red card and that match was insignificant anyway, so it doesn't matter.

how was it insignificant.

Germany could be out if they drew the next match

History of World Cup Champions

Brazil - 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002 (5 time champions)
Germany - 1954, 1974, 1990 (3 time champions)

During the 18 tournaments that have been held, seven national teams have won the title. Brazil have won the World Cup a record five times, and they are the only team to have played in every tournament.

Being compared to Brazil is an insult???? Step away from the crack pipe.

past wins prove nothing to todays side

for the last 8 years they have been dull and not playing well.there are far better teams now.

Brazil in Pele days was a different thing.the football was a different thing then.talk about the brazil now

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
heh, the Germans won the bronze even with their substitute team :) + they had BUTT instead of a goalkeeper:D:rofl:

And yet another correct result for Paul the "psychic" Octopus........:D

I think Spain will win today. I don't care one way or the other, but I see Spain winning, let's say 3-1.

Yeah!. Spain is the most complete, stronger and better national team right now!!!. :) ... Some people said : " ... Barcelona play this world cup with Spain uniform "!!!. :1orglaugh :rofl:

*** My score today : Spain 2 - Netherlands 1 :wave2: . I hope don't be wrong today!!!. :glugglug:

That you are molested by the Spaniards,
O Noble Netherlands sweet,
when I think of that,
my noble heart bleeds.

Dutch national anthem "Het Wilhelmus", tenth stanza

:D