• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain's teamwork is excellent. They pass the ball so well and spread the whole pitch. Sometimes people complain about watching it, but it's brilliant football. Completing passes is critical. Every pass they do it's kind of like they were chipping that strong German brick wall. The same thing happened in 2008.

0_49a1d_1ca9086e_M.jpg

Well it look like we be seeing a newest World cup winners but will it be the Netherlands or Spain.

It will be nice to see the new team go on the world cup winners list.

Spain VS Netherlands. Looks like it's gonna be a great match. Can't wait, my 2 favorite team :thumbsup:

I think the Netherlandswill make it

Great game. Spain was the better team, the way it was played. I would have thought Germany would have opened it up a bit more instead of leaving themselves open to a late goal. When Germany pressed they looked dangerous, but inexplicably I thought they were more cautious and restrained than they needed to be. Hindsight now though. Germany is still a very talented team and looks to have plenty to choose from come 2014 Rio.

I thought Germany missed Muller. It was a pity that this was Germany's worst game at the World Cup, maybe it was a game too far for the young team. But they have some very talented youngsters especially Ozil and will be a force in the future. On the other hand it will be a great final on Sunday with a new champion to be crowned.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm rooting for both teams -.-

How about the Spanish defense? 2 goals thus far, and they're two defensive midfielders aren't even that great. One can't defend, one can't pass.

Spain played superbly yesterday. Should have won at least 2:0! Anyway, our team has gained some experience in South Africa and we will evolve after that. Sad that it's over, but 'til that game yesterday we played a great WC.