• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Before the world cup started I thought and kinda hoped Holland to win it all. Today I didn't want them to win. It was RIDICULOUS what they "played" today. Mean fouls, bad soccer...they didn't deserve anything today!

And Howard Webb looked like he follows Bobbi Eden on Twitter! :eek:

Congrats Spain! World Cup winner 2010!!!!

You are absolutely right. I supported the Oranjes before the match began, but after what I saw from the very first minute was awful and embarassing. I only saw the players from both teams lying down on the ground and only two great chances for the Oranjes. Robben should have made it 2 times! But he is too narcissistic, like always

And Mueller is Topscorer!

Congratz to Spain & all the Spanish board members!

Lust

Lost at Birth
gratz to spain. nice to see a new member enter the WC Champion club.

good game netherlands, so close....

Back in the days it always were the Urus who were eliminated after butchering their opponents, these days the Dutch have taken the crown. In 2006 they lost the nasty match against Portugal, in 1990 they were eliminated after llama Rijkaard used Voeller's perm as a spitting target and tonight they deservedly lost again. What the fuck were they thinking? :nono:

Re: 2010 World Cup Thread!

Fucking spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
fuck you Spain! fuck you paul the octopus!
:mad::thefinger:mad:

:anonymous ... Hey bro' be careful with Spaniards FreeOnes members!, ... they need respect!. :2offtopic ... Spain is the World Champion because right now is the number one!!!. :thumbsup: :glugglug:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Paul is the true World Cup Winner

But wow what a game! Spain always ahead of the game of Netherlands, and 75% of the game of Holland trying to break the spanish.

The best team won.

And, of course, we germans can say: It took the World Champions to knock us out ^^