• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forrest26

Closed Account
Barcelona's first World Cup victory! C'mon, 7 Barca players in the starting line-up!! 7 !! They fully deserved it though; wouldn't have been right if Holland stole it.

If Catalunya were a nation, they'd be a top 10 squad in the world. Check out this lineup:

Victor Valdes
Bruno Saltor, Gerard Pique, Carles Puyol, Joan Capdevila
Xavi, Sergio Busquets, Cesc Fabregas
Raul Garcia, Bojan, Andres Iniesta (though born in Castile-La Mancha is capped by Catalunya)

And Fernando Navarro, Joan Verdu, Moises, Sergio Gonzalez, and Sergio Garcia off the bench

I thought the final match blew. The Dutch played like they were hoping and praying to get to penalty kicks. Spain atleast tried for the win. I'm not sure why the Dutch subbed out Kuyt. They should've taken RVP out and tried another striker.

Congrats to Spain. They fully deserve to be World Champs. I just wish the game was better :o

forrest26

Closed Account
I thought the final match blew. The Dutch played like they were hoping and praying to get to penalty kicks. Spain atleast tried for the win. I'm not sure why the Dutch subbed out Kuyt. They should've taken RVP out and tried another striker.

Congrats to Spain. They fully deserve to be World Champs. I just wish the game was better :o

Holland did have their chances (damn good chances too). BABEL should've came on man! I don't think I saw him once this World Cup?!

Pepe Reina is so crazy. You don't need to understand Spanish to see how funny he is.

Euro 08 celebration

World Cup party on plane

World Cup celebration in Madrid