• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Great header by Robben. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Re: 2010 World Cup Thread!

:wave: :D
History in the making.

That's right!!!. :hatsoff:
Almost, Almost, ... Uruguay 2 - Netherlands 3 !!!. :fight: :crash:

That 2nd Dutch goal could have been called offside.
The Uruguayans def miss Suarez.

I agree with you Bro'!. :( ... Again The referees make his own show!!!. :crash: ... Sad, So Sad!!!. :helpme:

its going to be a germany netherlands final

:dunno:

Germans get insulted too easy, one kicked off on YT because I said Oezil, Klose and Podolski weren't born in Germany :S

Tell me about it. :p If this World Cup has taught us anything, it's that we've got our immigration policy all wrong - free British passports for Brazilian slum kids! :)

(Don't go off on one again, please, Germany fans. If you really need it spelled out for you, it's called ENVY.)

This is turning out to be one of the weirdest World Cups ever. This seems like it should be one of the least impressive Dutch sides in a long, long time, and yet somehow they're in the final. I wonder what the likes of Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard and Koeman must be thinking. Cracking goal from Van Bronckhorst though.

As for the other semi-final, I suspect Spain are going to come good when they most need it. Del Bosque should sub El Nino if he doesn't live up to his name in the first 35 minutes though. He's a shadow of his former self right now, and against Germany it's too big a gamble to play with 10 and a half men.

Can someone explain to me why the refs let the game go so long today? It was well beyond the extra time allotted, it made it to almost 95 minutes...

Can someone explain to me why the refs let the game go so long today? It was well beyond the extra time allotted, it made it to almost 95 minutes...

I thought it was the longest extra time I had ever seen. I honestly thought they were trying to make Uruguay win. I didn't like it at all. :dunno: Maybe we will hear something on ESPN or something about the refs.

Then you must not watch the Premier League. Someone sneezes and they add time. And its always much longer than what's alotted.

Well that was pretty inconsistent with the rest of the WC games this year, and I've watched I think just about all of them. The fucking Ghana game was a disgrace though, with all the diving and walking to the sidelines for balls, they should have been red carded. I don't trust the refs this WC; they've been terrible. I think most here would agree.

Of the 3 countries left...they are the countries I would have liked to have seen win least. I suppose Germany would be the least biggest a-holes about winning so I'll have to hope for them.

Yeah, w've reached the final.
Hopefully tonights game will be a good one.

Germany-The Netherlands or Spain -The Netherlands...both can be very interesting.

The Netherlands are the only team that not has lost in this tournament and with the qualification round it makes 8 + 6 = 14 winning matches.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That's it for Germany. I don't think we can come back after that one. :(

But I said that Holland will win it all before the world cup anyway. So HUP HOLLAND HUP!

The better team made it : CONGRATS TO SPAIN ! :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

I had Spain winning the whole thing before the tournament started and I'm going to stick with my pick even though I think Holland might win.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Spain were clearly the better side. I was rooting for Germany, but can't complain about the result. Spain's experience and talent were too much.