• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 World Cup Thread

World Cup Winner 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scotty : That´s what I told some pages before :

Italy + France ...2 teams who even didn´t pull the salami off the toast ...:mad::sleep:
But I think the ol world should welcome a new team around us :: WELL DONE, USA !!:hatsoff::hatsoff:

I was watchin a lot of matches with our firefighters to whom I live door by door, okidoki, we 1st. talk about our own matches, but then it goes : * Hey folks, remember how good the USA was playin.....? Same mood in bars + restaurants.

I´m more but sure there will be at ANY time someone watchin veeeeeeerry interested the USA.

Germany VS Spain again!!! Great!!
I´m happy because Spain never play a semifinal in a World´s cup Soccer!

(spaaaain! :D)

keep it fair guys

spain vs germany will be a great game both teans played great so far and this revanche is a Wet Dream for each soccer frenzy

and although we wont have müller we will definitely win this one of course!

Re: 2010 World Cup Thread!

Brazil have as a host the chance for the " Sexta World Cup " ... Epic!!!. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

That's it:thumbsup:

^ I fell in love with Brazilian football in 1982. Many have said that was the best team never to have won the World cup and I agree. But I'm so glad they got knocked out of the world cup and sacked that defensive nut Dunga.

I hope Brazil can find a manager that will allow them to play the Brazilian way. Sumba football with lots of creative, attacking magic the whole world would love to watch in 2014.

Re: 2010 World Cup Thread!

Absolutely. We already have a world class goalkeeper in Thomas and Donovan has proven on many occasions he is a world class player and a superb WC player. We do need a superstar however. That would be really cool. And if we get a superstar who is charismatic it could change the landscape towards the game in the States. ;)

What the U.S. needs is a world class striker. If you look at the top teams in this World Cup they all have guys who can finish and put the ball into the back of the net. Guys like David Villa, Lukas Podolski, Miroslav Klose, and Wesley Sneijder.