• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 NCAA Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Just relax you guys seem to have two great back-ups at those spots and hey you are Oklahoma I'm pretty sure you have some good back ups I mean what if Sam would have left last year or Grisham what thn this is just a bump in the road.Hey at least you did not lose a conference game.You are in good shape trust me worse has happened.

Just relax you guys seem to have two great back-ups at those spots and hey you are Oklahoma I'm pretty sure you have some good back ups I mean what if Sam would have left last year or Grisham what thn this is just a bump in the road.Hey at least you did not lose a conference game.You are in good shape trust me worse has happened.

Losing Jermaine doesn't just make us thin at TE, but also on the offensive line. Backup TE Brody Eldridge moved to center this year, mainly so we can ease our freshman center into the spot later into the year. Now, with Jermaine out, our freshman center is going to have to start right away. Even though he's highly recruited, he doesn't have that big game experience.

This is going to be one interesting season for us Sooners.

Losing Jermaine doesn't just make us thin at TE, but also on the offensive line. Backup TE Brody Eldridge moved to center this year, mainly so we can ease our freshman center into the spot later into the year. Now, with Jermaine out, our freshman center is going to have to start right away. Even though he's highly recruited, he doesn't have that big game experience.

yup. rough break.

i think this season is going to be defined by injuries, and i don't think any of the "usual suspects" will be at the table for the big bowl games.

i'll predict now, and you can all mock me later, that usc, ohio u, texas, and oklahoma will be absent from the championship game.

mock me now, pay your bets to me later.

It would be cool to see. I kind of get tired of the same programs always playing for the title. So I really hope Oklahoma and Florida don't make it. I am a Texas fan though so I'd like Texas vs Penn St.

Skyraider22

All understood but this is the time for the young players to step it up:thumbsup:

Skyraider22

It would be cool to see. I kind of get tired of the same programs always playing for the title. So I really hope Oklahoma and Florida don't make it. I am a Texas fan though so I'd like Texas vs Penn St.

That would be intresting and very possible if the right things fall in place for Penn State

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Fuck!!! This season is just a nightmare!

Oklahoma's All-American TE Jermaine Gresham, out for the season. I expected something like this would happen to someone like DeMarco Murray... but Jermaine, and Sam's injured too? And it's just week 1!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-gresham&prov=ap&type=lgns

As a 'Horns fan, I hate this. Honestly....there is no fair comparison if 3 of your key players are absent from the Shootout (screw that "Red River Rivalry" shit and all the politically-correct assholes who insisted on changing it to that!!). We want you straight-up....sorry things have turned bad so quick for you guys. Maybe you can beat us anyway (hey, if A & M can take us out, anyone can!). Then again....maybe not. :D

As a 'Horns fan, I hate this. Honestly....there is no fair comparison if 3 of your key players are absent from the Shootout (screw that "Red River Rivalry" shit and all the politically-correct assholes who insisted on changing it to that!!). We want you straight-up....sorry things have turned bad so quick for you guys. Maybe you can beat us anyway (hey, if A & M can take us out, anyone can!). Then again....maybe not. :D

haha. yup, injury is part of the game.

take your best shot. your best shot might not include your best players due to injury. sorry, that sucks (no joking). but we're all susceptible to the same injuries...

Skyraider22

Well lets not be to humble :rolleyes:I'm looking foward to the Oklahoma State-Texas game :thumbsup:

Well, looks like all the pressure is on you guys now. Eventhough I still hope we kick your guys asses in the Red River Rivalry, I still wan't the Big 12 to be represented in the National Title game. Hopefully either Texas or Oklahoma State runs the table and makes it.

Who knows, when Bradford retuns, we might just rip it up again like we did last year and give Texas and Oklahoma St a run for their money. I can only hope.

Re: USC vs OHIO STATE

[size=-2]Referring to the high expectations of Bodie54 and ucla fans and media, Pitino challenged each to forget past successes in an almost embarrassing exchange of brutal honesty. "Cade McKnown is not walking through that door, fans. JJ Stokes is not walking through that door, and Sean Lachappelle is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be penniless and insane. What ucla is today is young, exciting, hard-working, and we're going to improve. People don't realize that, and as soon as they realize those three guys are not coming through that door, the better this town will be for all of us because there are young guys in that (locker) room playing their asses off, trying hard to score a TD against SC every year." He continued, "I wish we had $90 million to toss at recruits. I wish we could buy the world. We can't; the only thing we can do is work hard, and all the negativity that's in this town sucks. I've been around when Kobe Bryant was booed. I've been around when (Tommy) Lasorda was booed. And it stinks. It makes the greatest town, greatest city in the world, lousy. The only thing that will turn this around, and give us a chance against Pete Carroll and USC is being upbeat and positive like we are in that locker room... and if you think I'm going to succumb to negativity, you're wrong. You've got the wrong guy leading this bandwagon."[/size]

:rofl: As you well know Pitino said that (the unaltered version, asswipe! :D) to Celtics fans - though to be honest had he said that to Bruin fans during Karl Dorrell's tenure it would have been accurate.

[size=-2]kudos on a nice bit of creative writing lol[/size]

Not to mention UCLA knocking USC out of the national title game in '06.:o

Yeah that one really had to hurt :D
The mighty Condoms had averaged 32 points per game over their first 10 games but could only manage a pathetic NINE against the lowly Bruins. Ouch, mommy!!!
:wave2:

What's everyone think about Michigan vs Notre Dame? Who do you think needs to win this one more?

I'll be rooting for Michigan....but I don't really have a good feeling about them. We'll see though. I don't know if Big Boy Weis can coach to a win in a huge game....

What's everyone think about Michigan vs Notre Dame? Who do you think needs to win this one more?

I'll be rooting for Michigan....but I don't really have a good feeling about them. We'll see though. I don't know if Big Boy Weis can coach to a win in a huge game....

:sing: Hail to the Victors Valiant, hail to the conqu'ring heros..HAIL! HAIL! to Mi-chi-gan the leaders and best. Hail to the Victors Valiant, hail to the conqu'ring heros HAIL! HAIL! to MI-CHI-GAN the champions of the west!:sing:

:sing:It's GREAT to be a Michigan Wol-verine, It's GREAT to be a MICHIGAN WOL-VERINE!!!:sing:

('Mega at approximately 5:30 pm EST 11/12/2009)

:sing: Hail to the Victors Valiant, hail to the conqu'ring heros..HAIL! HAIL! to Mi-chi-gan the leaders and best. Hail to the Victors Valiant, hail to the conqu'ring heros HAIL! HAIL! to MI-CHI-GAN the champions of the west!:sing:

:sing:It's GREAT to be a Michigan Wol-verine, It's GREAT to be a MICHIGAN WOL-VERINE!!!:sing:

:clears throat:

:sing:Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame,

Wake up the echoes cheering her name,

Send a volley cheer on high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky!

What though the odds be great or small,

Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching

Onward to victory!:sing:

:thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this game. The Wolverines are night and day different than last year. However, they are still very young and things may not always go as well as the WMU game did. If Michigan can shut down, or contain Floyd and Tate they definitely have a chance. Hopefully, Greg Robinson can come up with a scheme to beat the Irish again like he did last year as Syracuse's HC. Forcier must also play with the same poise and confidence as last week and it would be nice to see Rich Rod pull something out of his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.