• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite Beers!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I love miller lite, in fact I'm drinking one right now!

Damn all try a mans beer, Steel Reserve. Bud Hurricane, 8.1. I have to drink 15 or 20 reg beers to get the same buzz as 3 40 oz of those beers:glugglug:

It depends where you live! If in the US there are over 1000 small breweries which brew for quality not quantity and don't cut corners to maximise profits.The problem is that the vast bulk of beer is brewed from standard quality ingredients (they have to because that's all that's available at their scale of operations) for a low cost. It's then advertised very heavily and people drink it to the extent that many of them think it's good and what beer should be like! But search out product from local micro breweries and experience a lifestyle change.Beer can actually have a lot of taste!
In the UK these small breweries seek out the best malt and hops on the planet (our climate is ideal for it) and brew with care without economies of scale some superb beer.Yet despite their relatively enormous overheads their beer is sold at about 25% cheaper than the cheaply brewed macro swill. Anyone who pays over the odds for Stella, Foster's,Kronenburg,Carling,Beck's and Heineken need their brains examining.Or a taste bud transfer.

A good site to find a local microbrew near your hometown..
http://www.brewpubzone.com/

Support you local brewery!

Damn all try a mans beer, Steel Reserve. Bud Hurricane, 8.1. I have to drink 15 or 20 reg beers to get the same buzz as 3 40 oz of those beers:glugglug:

Beer isn't about buzz.It's about taste.
Some of the names I've seen mentioned make me weep. Corona,Bud,Red Stripe,MGD (how can beer in a bottle be "genuine draft?"),Stella,Foster's,Carling,Carlsberg,Heineken,Peroni are each and every one pseudo Pilsener mass produced beers, with so little taste they have to be served chilled to death and gassed up. They are beer's answer to wappy sliced white bread, consistently available , always the same and totally lacking in character.Get a life guys and move on to the quality stuff like the beer equivalent of lovely crusty bread, multigrain,granary etc.It will be a lifestyle change and you'll never look back.

James Ready and corona
smile.gif

smile.gif

Be a REAL man and drink Lagunitas if you want to get drunk. Thick and [mostly] heavy on the alcohol. All of their seasonals and special releases are at least 8.5% and the thickness helps it hit you even harder. You don't have crappy hangovers the next day either.

I do agree mostly with marquis2 though. It's about the taste.

Guiness, Kilkenny, anything by Little Creatures, Sam Adams, most things by James Suqire (though not the IPA), Rolling Rocks. There are many beers I have not enjoyed to taste yet so there is much research yet top be done. The list is definitely going to grow,.

Beer isn't about buzz.It's about taste.
Some of the names I've seen mentioned make me weep. Corona,Bud,Red Stripe,MGD (how can beer in a bottle be "genuine draft?"),Stella,Foster's,Carling,Carlsberg,Heineken,Peroni are each and every one pseudo Pilsener mass produced beers, with so little taste they have to be served chilled to death and gassed up. They are beer's answer to wappy sliced white bread, consistently available , always the same and totally lacking in character.Get a life guys and move on to the quality stuff like the beer equivalent of lovely crusty bread, multigrain,granary etc.It will be a lifestyle change and you'll never look back.

To each his own , I prefer someting that i dont have to drink 20of to get a buzz on

Be a REAL man and drink Lagunitas if you want to get drunk. Thick and [mostly] heavy on the alcohol. All of their seasonals and special releases are at least 8.5% and the thickness helps it hit you even harder. You don't have crappy hangovers the next day either.

I do agree mostly with marquis2 though. It's about the taste.

i shall give it a try . thanks dude, the stuff i am talking about is a bit harsh the next day

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'd go with something like Labatt or Molson for beer. Canadian beer! :glugglug:

Modelo and Corona are good imports. Mexican beer! :glugglug:

But the best alcohol of all? I'll have to ask my friend Jack Daniels...