• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite Beers!

Stone Brewing--Arrogant Bastard Ale and Pale Ale
Lagunitas
Rogue
Full Sail India Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada

Very good choices there! Did you get a chance to try 08's Double Bastard? More than double the tastiness of Arrogant Bastard, it's EXTREMELY good and more than worth the $10+ price. 10.5% too, gives a nice buzz. Try some of the other breweries I listed in my first post too if you haven't yet, definitely worth checking 'em out :glugglug:

Ugh, I'd rather drink urine than beer.

How many people drank beer for the first time and said "mmm, that's delicious!" ..............perhaps none?

It's a learned taste. Learned mostly by being inexpensive and peer pressure.

I've had Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pale Ale...very good.

One thing I just started doing (why, who knows) but I like to keep random single beers in my fridge too--like an Asahi and or a Tsingtao. I bought a sixer of Pipeline Porter the other day....yuck...stay away.

Facetious

Moderated
^ Here's on not to try - "Orangeboom"
pronounced - O • ran • je • boom :pukey: :nono:

Yes, it's brewed with orange skins. yuck !

^ Here's on not to try - "Orangeboom"
pronounced - O • ran • je • boom :pukey: :nono:

Yes, it's brewed with orange skins. yuck !

:yesyes:

Completely agree. This is to be avoided. I mistakingly bought a "sampler" pack from Costco with Orangeboom and 2 others and I drain poured the entire stock...I thought Orangeboom melted my sink and pipes as it went down the drain...:bawling:

What beers did you have in mind? I'd like to try them:glugglug:

It depends where you live! If in the US there are over 1000 small breweries which brew for quality not quantity and don't cut corners to maximise profits.The problem is that the vast bulk of beer is brewed from standard quality ingredients (they have to because that's all that's available at their scale of operations) for a low cost. It's then advertised very heavily and people drink it to the extent that many of them think it's good and what beer should be like! But search out product from local micro breweries and experience a lifestyle change.Beer can actually have a lot of taste!
In the UK these small breweries seek out the best malt and hops on the planet (our climate is ideal for it) and brew with care without economies of scale some superb beer.Yet despite their relatively enormous overheads their beer is sold at about 25% cheaper than the cheaply brewed macro swill. Anyone who pays over the odds for Stella, Foster's,Kronenburg,Carling,Beck's and Heineken need their brains examining.Or a taste bud transfer.

I've been brewing my own for the last few years. Tastes just about as good as the micro's and it's cheaper.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Someone said Bud Lite.

Does this mean the thread is gonna be moved to the funny section? :(

I drink regular Bud or Busch most frequently but my favorite beers are Dos Equis Lager and Shiner Bock. I also like the island-style beers like Corona, Pacifico and Land Shark. Modelo Especial is really good too and the Modelo Negro is nice for a special treat once in a while.

Laugh all you want. I find a lot of European beer-drinkers to be snobs anyway so who cares? I say drink whatever you like and enjoy the many pleasures of beer!

:glugglug::beer::party:

I drink regular Bud or Busch most frequently but my favorite beers are Dos Equis Lager and Shiner Bock. I also like the island-style beers like Corona, Pacifico and Land Shark. Modelo Especial is really good too and the Modelo Negro is nice for a special treat once in a while.

Laugh all you want. I find a lot of European beer-drinkers to be snobs anyway so who cares? I say drink whatever you like and enjoy the many pleasures of beer!

:glugglug::beer::party:

Most European beer drinkers drink swill too like Stella, Jupiler and so on. They also have been conditioned to believe beer should be cold, gassy and bland,bland,bland.

Hmm, for European beers, if it ends in wessen, I'll drink it (been to Germany, love their beers). Domestic, got to go with Keystone (if in a duck blind/fishing), or Miller (lite/MGD). Also, a good corona chilled isn't a bad thing either.

For temperature, cold is good, chilled the best, damn near frozen... omg fail. I think some beers are better warmer, and colder... it's an opinion of taste.

Yes, a majority of the European beer drinkers are snobs, but hey... when beer is great I'll drink them, and nothing beats a pint of your favorite brew, on a warm summer night... can't wait till summertime... :thumbsup:

Heeeyyyy cool, another Dogfish Head fan around here! Prost! :glugglug:

Shorts Brewery co modeled there brewery after Dogfish. i met the owner at Shorts and they use the same type first class ingredients.

I think Shorts and Dogfish are the two best breweries out there..

:glugglug: