• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:) I think that wwe has enough room for more story lines.. But vince doesn't want to because he is so in love with HHH and John cena..:glugglug:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Future WWE Raw guest hosts Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong reveal how much they know about the show
By Jason Powell Feb 8, 2010 - 10:33 AM

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10010182.shtml

Future WWE Raw guest hosts Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong appeared on the KQRS-FM morning show on Monday. One of the regular hosts, Phillip Wise, asked them about hosting Raw. "They were pretty funny, barely aware of what Raw is," reports Dot Net Member HiSpot.

I know they weren't probably aware of where they even were when they said that, but come on, WWE! If you are going to bring in these guests hosts, trying even a little bit to educate them on the product (names, storylines, etc) would make ever guest host a little bit better. There is an obvious difference between a fan like William Shatner and someone who knows shit all, like Dennis Miller.

Details Behind The Concept of WWE's "NXT" Show Revealed
by Nick Paglino
Feb 08, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that the new WWE NXT show will be reality based, as the SyFy network has been wanting WWE to do something along these lines for awhile now.

The show will reportedly be a mix of on-air feuds and reality based TV where the viewers can actually follow the wrestlers outside of the ring as well. The viewers will be following the wrestlers from day one, and they will get to know who they actually are, as they fight to become the next big WWE star and hopefully get moved to either the Raw or Smackdown brand.

It should be noted that WWE has been pitching ideas for the new show since the fall of '09, and although there can certainly be aspects of the show different from what we're reporting now, the base idea for the show seems to be that it will be reality based and focus entirely on new talent.

So, I guess everyone that was in ECW will be a free agent once it goes off the air, that's what Christian said last night when he appeared on Raw.

Not really, we know they're being transferred to RAW or Smackdown. Being a free agent just sounds better. I see it as a good thing in someways because it increases the roster of both shows but you know some of these guys are going to get buried.

Big News: WWE Finished With The Survivor Series PPV
by Nick Paglino
Feb 11, 2010

During a conference call today, Vince McMahon said that the PPV name Survivor Series is now "obsolete," and will not be used as the title of the November event in the future. He added that the PPV name has "outlasted its usage."

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Big News: WWE Finished With The Survivor Series PPV
by Nick Paglino
Feb 11, 2010

During a conference call today, Vince McMahon said that the PPV name Survivor Series is now "obsolete," and will not be used as the title of the November event in the future. He added that the PPV name has "outlasted its usage."

What? Are you fucking serious? You're getting rid of an historic name that brings up tons of classic memories? Why? Because you're current demographic is too young? The tern Survivor Series is too adult for them?

Fuck this. Really, fuck it. That is absolute bullshit. Let's get rid of the name Royal Rumble, too, because it sounds violent.

i think the survivor series concept of teams vs teams stunk like 1 year after the 1st one when hogan had a team vs Andre and his team.
GOD!!! the 2nd one had megapowers,hercules (really?) koko b.ware and hillbilly jim (seriously?) vs the Twin Towers,dibiase,haku (really?) and the red rooster (good fucking god!)
so while getting rid of the name does not exactly mean getting rid of the S.S. memories....it does do away with the 5 v. 5 concept,which goes hand in hand with nobody liking, or ,the WWE not fully backing a GOOD tag team/tag team division.the last tag team anyone cared about (really cared about) was what? either Rock n Sock or the New Age Outlaws.
im ok with it not being around anymore

Report: Top Raw Star To Take Time Off After WrestleMania
by Nick Paglino
Feb 10, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Shawn Michaels once again plans to take time off of WWE after WrestleMania 26. At this point, it's being said that he will make his return in time for SummerSlam.

Vince Says He Wants a WWE Network to Debut in 18 Months
by Nick Paglino
Feb 12, 2010

During yesterday's conference call, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon said that he hopes to launch a WWE Network within 18 months. He added the it will not affect regular WWE programming, and that he wants Raw to continue airing on USA and for Smackdown to have a strong home network, whether that be MyNetwork TV or elsewhere.

Report: Top Raw Star To Take Time Off After WrestleMania
by Nick Paglino
Feb 10, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Shawn Michaels once again plans to take time off of WWE after WrestleMania 26. At this point, it's being said that he will make his return in time for SummerSlam.
I thought he was supposed to retire after WM. Or was that just the Undertaker?

Vince Says He Wants a WWE Network to Debut in 18 Months
by Nick Paglino
Feb 12, 2010

During yesterday's conference call, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon said that he hopes to launch a WWE Network within 18 months. He added the it will not affect regular WWE programming, and that he wants Raw to continue airing on USA and for Smackdown to have a strong home network, whether that be MyNetwork TV or elsewhere.

hopefully it WON'T be like the WWE on-demand that i would have to pay for. (not gonna do it) but would love to have just 24/7 WWE programming.it would be a fovorite channel of mine.it is currently $7.99/month or approx. $100 a year. no thanks

I tune in once in a while, but don't keep up with it anymore. They lose too many big stars, don't change it up enough, and get too repetitive to follow on a regular basis.
And I think they are missing a great opportunity with the Big Show. I liked him when he was imitating the other superstars! he showed some charism, not the annoying grunt and hand in the air routine he gets stuck with!

no offense...but why does everyone want an edge and christian reunion?
everyone complains about HHH,Cena sheamus... you have Edge coming back with HUGE heat and he can be the answer to the complaints of HHH & cena but everyone wants to get E&C tag team back together?

E&C haven't been together in how long? DX has been a running joke for ten years. I can't believe you mention Sheamus since the dude has less heat than a walking turd.