• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Alright all....let's see who can guess right....it's prediction time...

Women's Championship : Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
Prediction - Mickie James

ECW Championship : Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Prediction - Ezekiel Jackson (rather see Christian retain, but he's had a long run)

WWE Championship : Shaemus vs. Randy Orton
Prediction - Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship : Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
Prediction - Rey Mysterio (C'mon Rey!!!)

Royal Rumble Match : 30 Men...but, honestly, only 3-4 have an honest shot at winning ;)
Prediction - HHH

Actually, to be really honest, all these "predictions" are flat-out-shot-in-the-dark guesses! Be a hell of a night if I'm right though. Every Championship would have changed hands. WOW!

Anyone else game???

Mickie James

Ezekiel Jackson... I prefer Christian as well, but really?

Randy Orton

'Taker... c'mon... Rey with that same I see it coming a mile away 619?

And I'm going Triple H as well... I really dont want to see another Taker vs. HBK match

2010 Royal Rumble Results -

Women's Championship : Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James
Mickie James, New Champion

ECW Championship : Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson
Christian retains

USA Championship : The Miz vs. M.V.P.
The Miz retains

WWE Championship : Shaemus vs. Randy Orton
Shaemus retains

World Heavyweight Championship : Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio
Undertaker retains

Royal Rumble Match : 30 Men...
Edge

Ahhh, I got 2 right at least....lol.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I wonder what is going to happen now. I expect Jericho defeats Taker in the elimination chamber so HBK can have his match.

What would be better, however, would be if Jericho beats Sheamus for his title in the elimination chamber. That way we can have Jericho/Edge and HBK/Taker. Meanwhile, Sheamus can fall of a cliff.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Personally, I would prefer Edge vs Randy Orton for the title because of their Rated RKO history and also because I think Orton is the best heel at the moment, but Edge Y2J does look likely.

Report: Gregory "The Hurricane" Helms Told To Stay Home
by Nick Paglino
Feb 01, 2010

We reported several days ago that both Gregory Helms and Santino Marella had been pulled from their scheduled appearances in the Royal Rumble match last night. PWInsider.com is now reporting that Helms was told by WWE management to stay home and that in addition to the Royal Rumble match, he has also been pulled from WWE TV tapings this week.

Beth Phoenix Takes Huge Shot At Joanie "Chyna" Laurer
by Matt Boone
Feb 01, 2010

WWE.com has a new interview up with "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix. In the interview, Phoenix talks about her performance in the 2010 Royal Rumble - as she was only the second Diva to ever compete in such a match. The other? Joanie "Chyna" Laurer, whom Phoenix had some words for: "I am WWE’s Glamazon. Chyna was WWE’s Ninth Wonder of the World … mostly called so because people wondered whether she was a man or a woman. I often wonder this, myself."

Check out the full interview at WWE.com.

WWE Hall Of Famer Jack Brisco Passes Away At Age 68
by Matt Boone
Feb 01, 2010

WWE Hall Of Famer and former NWA Heavyweight champion Jack Brisco passed away earlier today at the age of 68.

We have more details on the story forthcoming.

Big Update on WWE's Plans to Overhaul The ECW Brand
by Nick Paglino
Feb 01, 2010

ProWrestling.net is reporting that WWE is still planning on overhauling the ECW brand, however the changes won't likely be made until after WrestleMania this year. Many SyFy executives have been pushing for WWE to make changes to the brand, and at this point the feeling is that the company will drop the ECW letters, rename the show, and focus it more on younger superstars, which is something WWE has already put into motion. It's also being said that SyFy is pushing for WWE to incorporate more Science Fiction oriented story lines, and conspiracy theory type angles.

Big Update on WWE's Plans to Overhaul The ECW Brand
by Nick Paglino
Feb 01, 2010

ProWrestling.net is reporting that WWE is still planning on overhauling the ECW brand, however the changes won't likely be made until after WrestleMania this year. Many SyFy executives have been pushing for WWE to make changes to the brand, and at this point the feeling is that the company will drop the ECW letters, rename the show, and focus it more on younger superstars, which is something WWE has already put into motion. It's also being said that SyFy is pushing for WWE to incorporate more Science Fiction oriented story lines, and conspiracy theory type angles.

:dunno: more science fiction oriented story lines and conspiracy theory type angles..... WTF? i think its time WWE pull the plug on a show on SyFy....:rolleyes: <<(i wish there was a better rolleyes more like an "omg" eyes roll,like "god does he ever shut up?" eyes roll

Beth Phoenix Takes Huge Shot At Joanie "Chyna" Laurer
by Matt Boone
Feb 01, 2010

WWE.com has a new interview up with "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix. In the interview, Phoenix talks about her performance in the 2010 Royal Rumble - as she was only the second Diva to ever compete in such a match. The other? Joanie "Chyna" Laurer, whom Phoenix had some words for: "I am WWE’s Glamazon. Chyna was WWE’s Ninth Wonder of the World … mostly called so because people wondered whether she was a man or a woman. I often wonder this, myself."

Check out the full interview at WWE.com.

Beth Phoenix you DO NOT talk bad about Chyna!!! :cussing:

Update: The Future of WWE's Raw Guest Host Concept
by Nick Paglino
Feb 01, 2010

The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter is reporting that the original plan within WWE was to continue the Raw guest host concept up until WrestleMania 26, and then decide whether or not they wanted to continue with the concept following the big PPV. At this point, it's being said that WWE is leaning towards continuing with the gimmick, as they feel it will be a unique weapon against TNA if they decide to go live with Impact on Monday nights.

If you're talking about Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon then I agree. Although if Batista or anyone else that wasn't there 12 years ago is going to have a role in this then the Hart Dynasty better be on the list.

yea i wasnt too happy the way that ended.u know vince is probably working on this storyline night and day to make it the top talk of wrestling.
he is gonna build it up so much ...until it finally gets to a breaking point and Bret challenges him to a match (im figuring the show will be in canada when he challenges vince...but i just looked and there are NO cananda dates at all leading up to WM) the place will pop huge and then vince will do what he seems to do best...put over the guy he is against.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ If anything, they should get the Harts thery already have into the feud. After all, they're family... Der.

Soma Pill Found on Gregory Helms at Time of Arrest
by Nick Paglino
Feb 02, 2010

TMZ.com is reporting that police found a single Soma pill on Gregory Helms at the time he was arrest last week along with Chris Jericho. Although Helms did say he had a prescription for the pill, he could not produce it at the time of his arrest.