• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
On that note I'd like to say that I already have pictures of her from her Playboy Cyber Club days on my external hard drive.;)

On another note, am I the only one who forgets that Sheamus is the WWE Champion until he comes out with the belt?

hmmmm time to search cause I think I need a reminder :D

Fuck yeah! Jewel's hosting. I'm such a Jewel fanatic! Although.....could this be another 0304 move?

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
On that note I'd like to say that I already have pictures of her from her Playboy Cyber Club days on my external hard drive.;)

On another note, am I the only one who forgets that Sheamus is the WWE Champion until he comes out with the belt?

Yeah, I have her cyber club pics as well :rolleyes:

As for the WWE belt on Seamus, wasn't that the perfect opportunity to revert back to the WWE belt last held by JBL. That would suit him and HHH better as that bling bling belt looks just wrong on those two. :1orglaugh

Yeah, I have her cyber club pics as well :rolleyes:

As for the WWE belt on Seamus, wasn't that the perfect opportunity to revert back to the WWE belt last held by JBL. That would suit him and HHH better as that bling bling belt looks just wrong on those two. :1orglaugh

I hate the stupid John Cena belt. I was hoping they were gonna change it after it stopped spinning but oh well.

I hate the stupid John Cena belt. I was hoping they were gonna change it after it stopped spinning but oh well.

I didn't mind the US title getting the Cena treatment but the WWE belt looks horrible. I didn't like Austins smokin skull belt either though. :lame:

I did like when Ultimate Warrior would change the strap color. :banger:

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I didn't mind the US title getting the Cena treatment but the WWE belt looks horrible. I didn't like Austins smokin skull belt either though. :lame:

I did like when Ultimate Warrior would change the strap color. :banger:

I might get stick for saying this but I love that platinum ECW belt. Its a shame I wont see it again after tonight. :2 cents:

I might get stick for saying this but I love that platinum ECW belt. Its a shame I wont see it again after tonight. :2 cents:

When I first saw the ECW belt I didn't like it but I got used to it. I like it a lot better than the WWE Championship. The best looking belt the WWE has is the World Heavyweight Championship and that's not a design they came up with.

Big Zeke ends ECW as champ!

I know a lot of internet wrestling fans hate on big guys but when Zeke is motivated and has a good bumper like Christian, he is money. His look is the look of a believable world beater and with his aggression and yelling in the ring he's finally looking like a monster. He's rumored for Smackdown.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Big Zeke ends ECW as champ!

I know a lot of internet wrestling fans hate on big guys but when Zeke is motivated and has a good bumper like Christian, he is money. His look is the look of a believable world beater and with his aggression and yelling in the ring he's finally looking like a monster. He's rumored for Smackdown.

Still a million times better an ECW champ than Bobby Lashley.

Note on Tiffany/Playboy
by Nick Paglino
Feb 17, 2010

As we previously reported, former ECW General Manager Tiffany will be appearing nude in the upcoming March lingerie issue of Playboy Magazine. For those wondering why she would be appearing nude when WWE ceased it's connections with Playboy once they decided to go with a PG rated product, The UK Sun is reporting that the photos were taken PRIOR to Tiffany signing with WWE.

note on tiffany/playboy
by nick paglino
feb 17, 2010

as we previously reported, former ecw general manager tiffany will be appearing nude in the upcoming march lingerie issue of playboy magazine. For those wondering why she would be appearing nude when wwe ceased it's connections with playboy once they decided to go with a pg rated product, the uk sun is reporting that the photos were taken prior to tiffany signing with wwe.
duh!

The Undertaker to Take Time Off
by Nick Paglino
Feb 18, 2010

We reported several days ago that Shawn Michaels plans to be taking time off from WWE after WrestleMania this year. It's now being reported by The Wrestling Observer that The Undertaker will also be taking time off after the big event. This could indicate that neither star will be heading into their match at Wrestlemania as The World Champion.

Update: WWE Adds 3 New PPV Concepts to the 2010 Schedule
by Nick Paglino
Feb 18, 2010

We reported several days ago that WWE recently issued a new survey asking fans what PPV event themes they would like to see it the future, and one of them was a Money in the Bank PPV concept which would see the show headlined by a Money in the Bank Ladder match as WWE runs at Wrestlemania every year.

It appears as if the Money in the Bank PPV is now official, as WWE is advertising it, along with 2 other new PPV concepts to its 2010 PPV schedule. They are as follows:

-WWE Wild Card will take place on May 23rd.

-WWE Fatal Four Way will take place on June 20th.

-WWE Money in the Bank will take place on July 18th.

It has yet to be confirmed whether or not WWE will be booking or scrapping the Money in the Bank Ladder Match for this year's Wrestlemania.