• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Official New Name For ECW On SyFy Revealed
by Matt Boone
Feb 02, 2010

According to the PWInsider website, the new name for what is currently known as ECW on SyFy will undergo a name change to WWE NXT, with NXT somehow standing for "Next Generation."

More details to follow.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Official New Name For ECW On SyFy Revealed
by Matt Boone
Feb 02, 2010

According to the PWInsider website, the new name for what is currently known as ECW on SyFy will undergo a name change to WWE NXT, with NXT somehow standing for "Next Generation."

More details to follow.

Sweet. I can't wait to see Worf and Riker beat up Goldust.

NXT Debut Date Revealed, More on Mercury's WWE Return
by Nick Paglino
Feb 05, 2010

WWE.com is reporting that the debut edition of NXT will be on February 23rd on SyFy. NXT will be taking over ECW's current time slot.

We recently reported that former WWE star Joey Mercury will be returning to WWE, and Mike Aldren is now reporting that one possible plan for Mercury's return is to have him join CM Punk's straight edge society. Because Mercury was released from WWE back in 2007 due to an addiction to pain killers, the story line would play on his past drug use and how CM Punk "saved" him from his problems.

:dunno:what ever happen to the final to the divas championship.. It has been 3 weeks since the start and the final has not happened yet... Vince has alot of talent with some of ladies but he only wants to write one storyline at a time.... I don't get it.... but go GAIL KIM

Report: Plans For Christian & The ECW Championship
by Nick Paglino
Feb 06, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that there may not be any immediate plans for Christian and the future of the ECW Championship. At this point, the early talk is that the title will cease to exist and Christian will be moved to another brand, most likely Smackdown, but that has not been confirmed. As we reported before, WWE NXT debuts on February 23rd.

Hope to God Christian can be moved to Smackdown.

A show with CM Punk, Edge, Christian, and Chris Jericho? Awesome!

Joey Mercury going into SES is also great. Will get him more over than going in the show alone.

Report: Plans For Christian & The ECW Championship
by Nick Paglino
Feb 06, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that there may not be any immediate plans for Christian and the future of the ECW Championship. At this point, the early talk is that the title will cease to exist and Christian will be moved to another brand, most likely Smackdown, but that has not been confirmed. As we reported before, WWE NXT debuts on February 23rd.
Since Edge is a face now, I would really love to see an Edge/Christian reunion!

Since Edge is a face now, I would really love to see an Edge/Christian reunion!

no offense...but why does everyone want an edge and christian reunion?
everyone complains about HHH,Cena sheamus... you have Edge coming back with HUGE heat and he can be the answer to the complaints of HHH & cena but everyone wants to get E&C tag team back together?

no offense...but why does everyone want an edge and christian reunion?
everyone complains about HHH,Cena sheamus... you have Edge coming back with HUGE heat and he can be the answer to the complaints of HHH & cena but everyone wants to get E&C tag team back together?

Personally I could care less about Edge and Christian getting back together. I'd rather see Christian get elevated beyond being the ECW Champion like CM Punk rather than Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Chavo Guerrero, and Jack Swagger.

Why's that?

HHHs fragile ego. Plus Apparently vince said sometime in the past he doesn't see christian as a big main eventer.

If christian is on smackdown then hes good. But on raw he will just be 10 minutes lunch meat for the bigger guys like cena hhh. I honestly think hes perfect for smackdown, but not raw,i think he will just be mvp part 2. Pushed to the side.