• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vince is going to do something cause he don't really has stars like he used to .... If shawn leaves it just makes it less comedy.. cause that is all dx is .. a punch line...:D

GO G A I L

E&C haven't been together in how long? DX has been a running joke for ten years. I can't believe you mention Sheamus since the dude has less heat than a walking turd.

but everyone hates sheamus and wants the title off him,if its off him its on Cena or HHH and then everyone complains that its always Cena or HHH as the champ.. understand me now?

Ah ok.

I personally rather it be on HBK, Kofi, or somebody else. That's RAW's problem and its having the same rotation of champs. But it is also a problem to have your champ have zero heat. Sheamus' title reign simply isn't working out. I'm confident Triple H wins, yet again, at the EC. Who will he face? Right now I'm not sure. I'm seeing WM shaping up like:

Rey/CM Punk
Batista/Cena
HBK/Undertaker (or he could face HHH for the title?)
Edge/Jericho

Christian could also be on RAW, but with Cena and HHH on the show, he'll be a mid-carder, which is sad but at the same time, ridiculous.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
According to some sites that I've read, there is a Rumor that Morrison is going to win the Elimination Chamber.

I haven't heard that one at all until today. Couldn't be worse than Sheamus.

According to some sites that I've read, there is a rumor that Morrison is going to win the Elimination Chamber.

I haven't heard that one at all until today. Couldn't be worse than Sheamus.

Morrison is great and all but I don't think he pops the crowd well enough to warrant a World Championship reign just yet. I don't think they want him in a main event of Wrestlemania just yet either. He's still so young and will have plenty of time and opportunity.

I do think Morrison obviously deserves it more than Sheamus though.

PlasmaTwa2

Morrison is great and all but I don't think he pops the crowd well enough to warrant a World Championship reign just yet. I don't think they want him in a main event of Wrestlemania just yet either. He's still so young and will have plenty of time and opportunity.

I do think Morrison obviously deserves it more than Sheamus though.

I don't know if he's ready or not either, but the rumor for Wrestlemania apparently is Morrison/Punk. Which would just be awesome.

Orton should be Raw champ right now. He pops crowds whether hating him or loving him. Everyone reacts to Randy. He's a viper, he's the real cerebral assassin right now. The crowd wants to cheer him now, unlike his first face turn. Turn him bad ass face ala Stone Cold and have him beat the hell out of guys on both sides of heel/face. He's a believable killer with tons of heat.

Sadly, I think Teddy will cost him the chamber and the feud will happen. Hopefully they don't try to push Ted on us as a face against Orton because the fans will cheer Randy and not Ted.

I don't know if he's ready or not either, but the rumor for Wrestlemania apparently is Morrison/Punk. Which would just be awesome.

God Damn! Punk in Main Event vs. Morrison for the belt would be awesome. Punk is one of the best heels wrestling has seen is a while. Morrison could get those big pops I mentioned vs. Punk just because of the heat Punk draws by himself. Plus, they can go, they've proved that already and now that both guys have learned to pace themselves better and tell a story they can make an Awesome title match especially given 30 plus minutes. I think they can pull off a four star match maybe more.

Are there any spoilers out about the last episode of ECW? I know they probably taped it ahead of time, and I really don't want to wait until tomorrow night to know the results. :D

It gets taped a few hours before air time. They film ECW and Smackdown on Tuesdays.

I hope there is a big surprise hardcore battle royal with RVD returning to the company and winning it. Even if it's a one-shot deal. ;)

PlasmaTwa2

Are there any spoilers out about the last episode of ECW? I know they probably taped it ahead of time, and I really don't want to wait until tomorrow night to know the results. :D

No, I think they actually tape it on Tuesday.

WWE Diva Appearing in Playboy, An FCW Diva is Released
by Nick Paglino
Feb 15, 2010
Source: PWInsider.com

ECW General Manager Tiffany, whose real name is Taryn Terrell, will be appearing nude in next month's lingerie issue of Playboy Magazine.

WWE recently released developmental women's wrestler Jenny Quinn, who wrestled in FCW as Penny Cash.

God Damn! Punk in Main Event vs. Morrison for the belt would be awesome. Punk is one of the best heels wrestling has seen is a while. Morrison could get those big pops I mentioned vs. Punk just because of the heat Punk draws by himself. Plus, they can go, they've proved that already and now that both guys have learned to pace themselves better and tell a story they can make an Awesome title match especially given 30 plus minutes. I think they can pull off a four star match maybe more.

This was the 4 millionth post! WooHoo sorry I excited! :party:

by Nick Paglino
Feb 15, 2010

ECW General Manager Tiffany, whose real name is Taryn Terrell, will be appearing nude in next month's lingerie issue of Playboy Magazine.

WWE recently released developmental women's wrestler Jenny Quinn, who wrestled in FCW as Penny Cash.

I kind of had high hopes for Penny Cash as a manger. Cash Enterprises or something of that nature. Plus, she is a gorgeous woman.

I will gladly look at Tiffany naked or in lingerie!

PlasmaTwa2

What happened to WWE being rated G? :dunno:

This is either going to go with no hype, or it's going to get her fired.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
by Nick Paglino
Feb 15, 2010

:nanner::nanner::nanner: Divas back in playboy!

thank you!

hey neked is neked:thumbsup:

On that note I'd like to say that I already have pictures of her from her Playboy Cyber Club days on my external hard drive.;)

On another note, am I the only one who forgets that Sheamus is the WWE Champion until he comes out with the belt?