• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ah,thanks.I don't know how I overlooked it

I was thinking the same thing,but I really don't care cause Rosa aka MeLina Is hott.

BTW
I am probably late but I didn't know that Deuce aka Sim Snuka is really Jimmy Snuka's son.....well adopted son but close enough

Did you know that Jesse from Jesse & Festus is Terry Gordy's son?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
WWE has officially moved Paul Burchill and Katie Lea Burchill to the ECW roster.

Hopefully they actually do something with them, but since it's the WWE that's asking for a bit much...

What the hell was the point of moving Katie Lea to ECW. They only have two other women and both of them don't wrestle. ECW also doesn't have a Women's Championship of some kind. Unless this means that Katie Lea is going to show up on both RAW and Smackdown.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
They were just on last night, LMAO! :1orglaugh

Yeah, well... :dunno: It's ECW, give me a break...

Losing on ECW isn't really what I had in mind when I said they should be used...

broderic_randal

Closed Account
ECW is were all of the real crappy wrestlers end up, except for Finlay and Matt Hardy, who are only there, so that people will actually tune in to ECW

ECW is were all of the real crappy wrestlers end up, except for Finlay and Matt Hardy, who are only there, so that people will actually tune in to ECW

What the hell are you talking about? Mark Henry, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, The Miz, John Morrison, and Evan Bourne are all members of the ECW roster. If ECW is where all of the crappy wrestlers go then Batista would've been there a long time ago. What you're talking about is gimmicks and honestly I'm tired of Finlay's gimmick. He needs to go back to being a heel and dump Hornswoggle. The reason ECW exists today is because Vince uses it as a training ground for wrestlers who come from FCW.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
What the hell are you talking about? Mark Henry, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, The Miz, John Morrison, and Evan Bourne are all members of the ECW roster. If ECW is where all of the crappy wrestlers go then Batista would've been there a long time ago. What you're talking about is gimmicks and honestly I'm tired of Finlay's gimmick. He needs to go back to being a heel and dump Hornswoggle. The reason ECW exists today is because Vince uses it as a training ground for wrestlers who come from FCW.

All the guys you named have decent wrestling talent, but I can't stand any of them.

All the guys you named have decent wrestling talent, but I can't stand any of them.

That's why I said you're talking about gimmicks. ECW is the place where the crappy gimmicks or the gimmicks that aren't really over with the fans seem to go. It has nothing to do with their wrestling ability. ECW is the place where new talent can come up and try to prove themselves to the WWE that they belong on one of the rosters and talent like Mark Henry and Matt Hardy can finally become a major Champion without Triple H being in the way.

Update on MVP's Current Losing Streak Storyline
01/01/2009 by Nick Paglino

"The Wrestling Observer is reporting that MVP has been told his current losing streak angle will end with him finally turning babyface. It's also being reported that while this angle started as somewhat of a punishment, both MVP and creative have embraced the it, and especially MVP feels it's easier on his body because he doesn't have to work "good" matches."

broderic_randal

Closed Account
That's why I said you're talking about gimmicks. ECW is the place where the crappy gimmicks or the gimmicks that aren't really over with the fans seem to go. It has nothing to do with their wrestling ability. ECW is the place where new talent can come up and try to prove themselves to the WWE that they belong on one of the rosters and talent like Mark Henry and Matt Hardy can finally become a major Champion without Triple H being in the way.

If Jeff Hardy has the title how is Triple H in the way?

Update on MVP's Current Losing Streak Storyline
01/01/2009 by Nick Paglino

"The Wrestling Observer is reporting that MVP has been told his current losing streak angle will end with him finally turning babyface. It's also being reported that while this angle started as somewhat of a punishment, both MVP and creative have embraced the it, and especially MVP feels it's easier on his body because he doesn't have to work "good" matches."

MVP's loosing streak gimmick is the worst