• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Mort Orton/Jericho on television than stiff-Dave is better.

Still unsure how this JBL/Michaels thing works out. I also am curious to when or if Christian is returning... to RAW?

I reckon Christian will be put on ECW for a few months win the title then get a quick draft to either Raw or Smackdown depending on how the fans react to him.

I think the HBK/ JBL storyline is terrible!

Not that excited about it, but curious to see where they plan to take it. JBL's biggest strength is his mic skills (both as wrestler and commentator) so paired with Michaels it may actually turn out superb.

Oh and are there others like me who consider Michaels pre-2000 and Michaels post-2000 as two different wrestlers?
I miss the old HBK. He was bloody awesome.

I reckon Christian will be put on ECW for a few months win the title then get a quick draft to either Raw or Smackdown depending on how the fans react to him.
Ugh. I hope not, unless he's a heel fighting Matt Hardy (which I think he should come right in and be face).

Align him with Edge on Smackdown...

Not that excited about it, but curious to see where they plan to take it. JBL's biggest strength is his mic skills (both as wrestler and commentator) so paired with Michaels it may actually turn out superb.

Oh and are there others like me who consider Michaels pre-2000 and Michaels post-2000 as two different wrestlers?
I miss the old HBK. He was bloody awesome.

michaels doesnt really wanna take anymore "bumps" as they call it in the wrestling world...as i said, rumors are saying shawn's last match might be at mania 25

he should make a shocking return at the rumble be number 30

Too predictable. Cena did it last year.

They could have him come in as the mystery assailant who attacked Jeff Hardy prior to Survivor Series thus making him a heel (which considering the lack of top level heels isn't implausible). This would also allow for an E & C reunion!!! ("For the benefit of those with flash photography..."):D

WHY does eveyone want an E & C renunion?
i want christian to be the Christian Cage character from TNA not a sidekick to the #1 or #2 guy in the company EDGE.(orton & edge flip flop as 1 & 2)
we don't need another tag team we need another great singles wrestler to change up the shows a little bit.
and i bet everyone is gonna want a TLC match also?
christian won't do that to wreck his body and i don't think WWE mgmt. is going to risk injuring Edge with the way some of the higher guys are getting injured (orton,batista...i think he stink but he's a top guy in WWE)
JUST have Cage come in a the Cocky asshole he was in TNA, i liked that character

i want christian to be the Christian Cage character from TNA not a sidekick to the #1 or #2 guy in the company EDGE.(orton & edge flip flop as 1 & 2)
we don't need another tag team we need another great singles wrestler to change up the shows a little bit.
christian won't do that to wreck his body and i don't think WWE mgmt. is going to risk injuring Edge with the way some of the higher guys are getting injured (orton,batista...i think he stink but he's a top guy in WWE)
JUST have Cage come in a the Cocky asshole he was in TNA, i liked that character

Hmm, I can agree w/ that, this coming from someone who wanted to see and E & C reunion.

Personally I don't want to see Edge and Christian team up only to go back to their old routine. Both of these guys have moved beyond that. Christian was on the same level as Edge when he was in TNA and that's the level he should be at if he comes back to WWE. I don't mind them teaming up as "brothers" but it should be like the Hardys, not very often and a focus on their singles career.

You don't think a feud between Edge/Christian and Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy wouldn't go over big? It certainly would. All are great wrestlers, to boot.

As for Edge in dangerous matches... I guess you missed him participating in the Hell in the Cell vs. the Undertaker?

Christian also does not have to be a sidekick. He's gotten lots more popular. He'll handle his own, but nothing wrong with having alliances.

christian is now a singles wrestler and stick to that...christian would make a great "rock-like" character...he seriously would

There will only ever be one "Great One".

Anyway wasn't he the Rock's wannabe sidekick at some point? I think that's when he started using the phrase "My peeps"

You don't think a feud between Edge/Christian and Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy wouldn't go over big? It certainly would. All are great wrestlers, to boot.

As for Edge in dangerous matches... I guess you missed him participating in the Hell in the Cell vs. the Undertaker?

Christian also does not have to be a sidekick. He's gotten lots more popular. He'll handle his own, but nothing wrong with having alliances.

i wouldn't mind it here or there once in a while but let these guys stay singles wrestlers. yea...this post added about nothing to this thread. i have nothing!

Batista Surgery Update
12/27/2008 by Chris Cash

"WWE.com is reporting that Batista had successful surgery yesterday on a partially torn ligament in his hamstring. He will begin physical therapy tomorrow."
WWE.com is actually reporting that Batista has been injured since SummerSlam in his match with John Cena but that's obviously not correct because if Batista had been working since SummerSlam with a torn hamstring than it would've definitely showed in his matches. Other (and more accurate) reports say that he injured himself during the European tour and he had been trying to work through it but it became worse.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
I hope Baptista (as Santino calls him) is out for a very very long time. I have never been a fan of Baptista, and I will never be a fan of Baptista. Baptista is so boring in the ring and he cant even pull off a lot of the moves he tries, and he really needs work on his mic skills as well.

I hope Baptista (as Santino calls him) is out for a very very long time. I have never been a fan of Baptista, and I will never be a fan of Baptista. Baptista is so boring in the ring and he cant even pull off a lot of the moves he tries, and he really needs work on his mic skills as well.

exactly... yet for some reason all the kids cheer for this muscle freak whilst watching him almost kill innocent wrestlers by not even doing his own moves properly

Analingus

Banned
exactly... yet for some reason all the kids cheer for this muscle freak whilst watching him almost kill innocent wrestlers by not even doing his own moves properly

The same way they cheered for the Warrior, huh? :mad: