• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Current Wrestlemania Creative Plans For The WWE Title
01/02/2009 by Nick Paglino

"The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the current WWE creative plan heading into Wrestlemania calls for Jeff Hardy to drop the title to Edge. In what most consider to be a lock at this point, former TNA Champion Christian is expected to debut with WWE in the near future to somehow screw Hardy out of the title. He will most likely be revealed as the mystery attacker that struck Jeff Hardy in his hotel room at the Survivor Series PPV, and this will be the catalyst for a grudge match between Hardy and Christian at Wrestlemania. The WWE title, meanwhile, will most likely be defended by Edge against Triple H in one of two Wrestlemania main events. Of course these plans can always change, but as of now this is the direction in which creative seems to be moving heading into the Royal Rumble PPV."

Analingus

Banned
Velvet Sky, aka, Talia Madison, aka, Jaime something's ass is too lickable. :hatsoff:

Current Wrestlemania Creative Plans For The WWE Title
01/02/2009 by Nick Paglino

"The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the current WWE creative plan heading into Wrestlemania calls for Jeff Hardy to drop the title to Edge. In what most consider to be a lock at this point, former TNA Champion Christian is expected to debut with WWE in the near future to somehow screw Hardy out of the title. He will most likely be revealed as the mystery attacker that struck Jeff Hardy in his hotel room at the Survivor Series PPV, and this will be the catalyst for a grudge match between Hardy and Christian at Wrestlemania. The WWE title, meanwhile, will most likely be defended by Edge against Triple H in one of two Wrestlemania main events. Of course these plans can always change, but as of now this is the direction in which creative seems to be moving heading into the Royal Rumble PPV."

christian should feud for the title...

Ugh, despise HHH.

Christian should be on Smackdown right now, rather than jobbing to Cena. Though Smackdown does have more heavyweights in the main title scene now than RAW does. Shall be interesting!

from what I have read, it looks like Christian will end up on Smackdown in a feud with Jeff Hardy

yeah, i know...he's supposed to screw hardy out of the title or something...and story goes...hardy and beth are both hit by a car and hardy is ok, but beth isnt...and it is christian who did this and the guy who took out hardy and SS...hardy vs christian and mania 25...i'd rather see christian on raw, it's a better brand for him

broderic_randal

Closed Account
yeah, i know...he's supposed to screw hardy out of the title or something...and story goes...hardy and beth are both hit by a car and hardy is ok, but beth isnt...and it is christian who did this and the guy who took out hardy and SS...hardy vs christian and mania 25...i'd rather see christian on raw, it's a better brand for him

I am pretty sure that this storyline already was done in the WWE when Rikishi ran down Stone Cold with a car? "I did it for the Rock"

broderic_randal

Closed Account
it's already been taped on smackdown...so, it's going to happen...i read from nodq.com...it contains spoilers...check it out

yeah, I read that on a sight myself. Personally I just think that it is a shitty storyline, I am sure WWE could come up with a way better storyline than this one

yeah, I read that on a sight myself. Personally I just think that it is a shitty storyline, I am sure WWE could come up with a way better storyline than this one

i think they should have him be a face at first and then turn on hardy...said that edge did it...and then, have the hardy's on christians side...then, boom, christian turns on the hardy's...and cost jeff the title to edge...and then, go into a tag team match...into TLC

broderic_randal

Closed Account
i think they should have him be a face at first and then turn on hardy...said that edge did it...and then, have the hardy's on christians side...then, boom, christian turns on the hardy's...and cost jeff the title to edge...and then, go into a tag team match...into TLC

I just hope that WWE does not make Christian a mid card jobber, jobing to the likes of Edge and Triple H.

Christian needs to be in the title hunt on whatever brand he is on, which is likely going to be Smackdown.

Christian is a skilled wrestler and he has great mic charisma (hence his old nickname of Captain Charisma), so he should be given the chance to shine

If Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio can be the champion then for sure Christian can

Here are the three C's for the day: Charisma, Christian and Canada

I just hope that WWE does not make Christian a mid card jobber, jobing to the likes of Edge and Triple H.

Christian needs to be in the title hunt on whatever brand he is on, which is likely going to be Smackdown.

Christian is a skilled wrestler and he has great mic charisma (hence his old nickname of Captain Charisma), so he should be given the chance to shine

If Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio can be the champion then for sure Christian can

Here are the three C's for the day: Charisma, Christian and Canada

christian is the 2nd best trash talker next to the great one, the rock...of all time...this time around, the wwe shouldnt misuse christian...cuz he proved in tna, he can handle being a world champ...and everything that goes along with it...and that he can be the top guy...i would love to see christian vs edge...and most likely it's going to be like that, farther down the road

broderic_randal

Closed Account
christian is the 2nd best trash talker next to the great one, the rock...of all time...this time around, the wwe shouldnt misuse christian...cuz he proved in tna, he can handle being a world champ...and everything that goes along with it...and that he can be the top guy...i would love to see christian vs edge...and most likely it's going to be like that, farther down the road

This match proves that Christian is capable of main eventing in the WWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibYHLWt4js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92UeA4R6f8

:peeks into thread:

Chris Jericho HE HE HE HE...

:runs aways:

HAHA now what a fucking lame post mr. chef

Interested to see what they do with legacy now that Sim an Manu are out. Can't think of any other 2nd generation stars currently on Raw. Smackdown has a few. So they could add a couple of those. Would like to see DH Smith as a member of the group.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Interested to see what they do with legacy now that Sim an Manu are out. Can't think of any other 2nd generation stars currently on Raw. Smackdown has a few. So they could add a couple of those. Would like to see DH Smith as a member of the group.

I am a tad confused! who exactly is in the Legacy? is Ted Dibiase jr in the Legacy? or is it just Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes?