• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wouldn't mind seeing Edge/Christian against the Hardy's as long as they are both single wrestlers. Put Christian on ECW and have him feud with Matt whilst Jeff feuds with Edge and throw in a few tag matches between the teams to extend the length of the feuds between the wrestlers. Have some good tag matches whilst allowing Christian to shine on his own.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
exactly... yet for some reason all the kids cheer for this muscle freak whilst watching him almost kill innocent wrestlers by not even doing his own moves properly

it seems as though the kids that watch WWE are very easily brainwashed, because they always cheer for whoever they are told to cheer for and they always boo for who they are told to boo for

I was going to say the same thing. When I was a kid I cheered for the Ultimate Warrior (in fact I still do) but it wasn't until I got older when I realized that he's not much of a wrestler.

his DVD was pretty funny how it said he was gassed by the time he got to the ring after that running entrance.plus alot of wrestlers interviewed said he was clueless in the ring and was not knowledgeable about how to put on a show...good match...selling moves...taking bumps.... making the story believeable to the fans

his DVD was pretty funny how it said he was gassed by the time he got to the ring after that running entrance.plus alot of wrestlers interviewed said he was clueless in the ring and was not knowledgeable about how to put on a show...good match...selling moves...taking bumps.... making the story believeable to the fans

If you think about it, the majority of his matches were short for a reason. On one hand it was to show that he was an unstoppable force but on the other hand it was so that he wouldn't be out there for too long. I have that DVD and when I was watching it just reminded me of why I liked him. He was a cool character despite his wrestling ability. It basically proves that when Batista retires his fans that are little kids today will still like him when they get older.

If you think about it, the majority of his matches were short for a reason. On one hand it was to show that he was an unstoppable force but on the other hand it was so that he wouldn't be out there for too long. I have that DVD and when I was watching it just reminded me of why I liked him. He was a cool character despite his wrestling ability. It basically proves that when Batista retires his fans that are little kids today will still like him when they get older.

You know, I never thought of Batista in that manner, but I think you might be on to something.

That Warrior DVD is one of my fav wrestling DVDs, because it is so funny. Hearing how just about everyone hates him is kind of sad, but funny, too! :1orglaugh I wonder people will rag on Batista a bunch of yrs from now on, on some release.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Breaking News: WWE Champion Injured

According to several fans in attendance at last nights SmackDown brand house show in Raleigh, North Carolina, reigning WWE Divas Champion Maryse suffered a traumatic injury during her match.

Maryse and Natalya were wrestling The Bella Twins in the third match on the show. As Maryse worked one of the twins over in the corner, she suddenly collapsed to the mat. She appeared to have blown out her knee as she was seen clutching it.

What followed was an awkward scene in which Natalya stood on the apron not knowing what to do while The Bella Twins went around the ring playing up to the crowd. Special guest referee Kung Fu Naki stood over Maryse talking to her. The road agent for the match threw up the "X signal" and a number EMTs, referees and road agents hit the ringside area. Meanwhile, Natalya entered the ring and made one of the twins submit to the sharpshooter to put an end to the match. Maryse was then carted off on a stretcher.

This is a horrible break for Maryse as she beat Michelle McCool just last week to become the new WWE Divas Champion. It goes without saying that she'll be forced to relinquish her newly won title and take several months off due to the injury as well.

This is too bad for Maryse as she just won the divas championship title last Friday.

I just hope that WWE does not give the title back to Michelle McCool, IMO Michelle is not a deserving champion at all. She needs work on her wrestling skills and any time she is on the mic or in a acting segment it is really crappy.

WWE needs to give the title to someone who is deserving of the title, and a diva that can actually wrestle

Victoria or Natalya would be my choice for the divas champion

Former WWE Diva/Wrestler Hospitalized On Birthday
12/28/2008 by Bill Behrens

Source TMZ.com

"Chyna Hospitalized - Too Wasted For Shrinks
Posted Dec 28th 2008 8:30AM by TMZ Staff

We've learned Chyna was rushed to the hospital early Saturday -- her birthday. She was so drunk when was admitted, the shrinks at hospital couldn't even do a psych evaluation.

Paramedics were called to her home in Burbank just before 5:00 AM. Saturday. She was celebrating her birthday with a few friends and had a way too many drinks -- which didn't mix well with her prescriptions.

Friends found her passed out with cuts on her arms and were so worried, they called 911. After she was taken to the hospital, doctors wanted to perform a psych evaluation, but her blood alcohol level so high they had to wait.

We spoke with Chyna in the hospital -- She said, "All I really want right now is a hamburger and fries right now.""

Further Update on Chyna; Pills and Alcohol Reportedly Involved
12/28/2008 by Nick Paglino

"According to a reader report sent in to Wrestleview.com, former WWE Diva Chyna was in fact on a combination of prescription pills and alcohol when she was taken to the hospital.

Chyna was said to have been sober for 10 months, however, she ended up off the wagon and into depression when a prescription she had for post traumatic stress disorder ran out. Chyna was said to have taken a combination of old sleeping pills and a half of a fifth of Grey Goose vodka.

She will remain in the hospital for the time being, reports her agent Mike Esterman, and upon release will enter rehab."

Former WWE Diva/Wrestler Hospitalized On Birthday
12/28/2008 by Bill Behrens

Source TMZ.com

"Chyna Hospitalized - Too Wasted For Shrinks
Posted Dec 28th 2008 8:30AM by TMZ Staff

We've learned Chyna was rushed to the hospital early Saturday -- her birthday. She was so drunk when was admitted, the shrinks at hospital couldn't even do a psych evaluation.

Paramedics were called to her home in Burbank just before 5:00 AM. Saturday. She was celebrating her birthday with a few friends and had a way too many drinks -- which didn't mix well with her prescriptions.

Friends found her passed out with cuts on her arms and were so worried, they called 911. After she was taken to the hospital, doctors wanted to perform a psych evaluation, but her blood alcohol level so high they had to wait.

We spoke with Chyna in the hospital -- She said, "All I really want right now is a hamburger and fries right now.""

Further Update on Chyna; Pills and Alcohol Reportedly Involved
12/28/2008 by Nick Paglino

"According to a reader report sent in to Wrestleview.com, former WWE Diva Chyna was in fact on a combination of prescription pills and alcohol when she was taken to the hospital.

Chyna was said to have been sober for 10 months, however, she ended up off the wagon and into depression when a prescription she had for post traumatic stress disorder ran out. Chyna was said to have taken a combination of old sleeping pills and a half of a fifth of Grey Goose vodka.

She will remain in the hospital for the time being, reports her agent Mike Esterman, and upon release will enter rehab."
Oh gee, now there's a shocker. :glugglug:

Update on Christian Cage's Negotiations With WWE
12/29/2008 by Nick Paglino

"Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Christian is very close to signing a deal with WWE and that plans are already underway to bring him into the company to work a possible program with Jeff Hardy. The seed has been planted with Hardy being attacked prior to the Survivor Series PPV in November, and it is expected that Christian will be revealed as the culprit. It should also be noted that TNA seems to be under the impression that Christian is indeed headed back to WWE."

Update on Christian Cage's Negotiations With WWE
12/29/2008 by Nick Paglino

"Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Christian is very close to signing a deal with WWE and that plans are already underway to bring him into the company to work a possible program with Jeff Hardy. The seed has been planted with Hardy being attacked prior to the Survivor Series PPV in November, and it is expected that Christian will be revealed as the culprit. It should also be noted that TNA seems to be under the impression that Christian is indeed headed back to WWE."

Just as I predicted:D

Have wrestling storylines become so predictable? :(

Just as I predicted:D

Have wrestling storylines become so predictable? :(

No. It's just when Vince tries a story and it fails miserably he keeps retrying it until it finally works.

The mystery attacker of Stone Cold being Rikishi(Not in company at time of attack) bombed big time so he gets a chance to retry this story with Christian and hope he can play the role better than Rikishi did. Can't do any worse.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Scroll up to message 4312. :(

Ah,thanks.I don't know how I overlooked it
Let's see
Beth Phoenix has a psycho "fan" named Rosa Mendez. Now where have I seen that before. (thinking) (thinking) (thinking very hard now) Oh yeah, Trish Stratus had a psycho "fan" named Mickie James.:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing,but I really don't care cause Rosa aka MeLina Is hott.

BTW
I am probably late but I didn't know that Deuce aka Sim Snuka is really Jimmy Snuka's son.....well adopted son but close enough