• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am a tad confused! who exactly is in the Legacy? is Ted Dibiase jr in the Legacy? or is it just Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes?

That's why you've gotta keep watching...any or all of Sim Snuka, Manu, Cody and Ted could be a part of things, though Ted's not being advertised at WWE house shows till late February. Expect all the boys Randy's now "kicking out" of Legacy to help him win the Royal Rumble, and the true faction will then be born. Ted may end up fronting the face section of the newbies with DH Smith.

You can't have that all the time, if that was the case then every new guy that comes into WWE would have to become Champion and there are certainly guys who have to earn that spot.

christian deserves the title...and the lime light...not every guy...but we're talking about christian cage...he's a main eventer...

broderic_randal

Closed Account
That's why you've gotta keep watching...any or all of Sim Snuka, Manu, Cody and Ted could be a part of things, though Ted's not being advertised at WWE house shows till late February. Expect all the boys Randy's now "kicking out" of Legacy to help him win the Royal Rumble, and the true faction will then be born. Ted may end up fronting the face section of the newbies with DH Smith.

huh?

Okay, to simplify...

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes are currently Legacy, though Cody's status remains tenuous at best. Randy has ousted Sim Snuka, Manu and punted Ted DiBiase in the head, presumably, they're not in Legacy. However, I would expect that one or more of the guys kicked out (Sim and Manu, maybe Ted) will team up to help Randy win the Royal Rumble. They'll finally "prove" themselves, and be allowed in to Legacy. The whole kicking everyone out angle is a basic swerve at best. They don't have a potential box-office smach like Legacy fall in their laps to make it just a tag-team.

I also expect a "face" faction of 2nd generation superstars...DH Smith, Natalya Neidhart and possibly Ted, or anyone else tehy've got hiding in the wings. maybe Sim catches on as a face but Ted remains heel.

Clear as mud?:glugglug:

christian deserves the title...and the lime light...not every guy...but we're talking about christian cage...he's a main eventer...

Exactly! His time in TNA only solidied that. Here's hoping WWE creative makes the most of their 2nd chance with one of the best...:glugglug:

WWE Releases A Large Number of Employees at Titan Towers
01/08/2009 by Nick Paglino

"PWInsider.com is reporting that some major layoffs have taken place at the Titan offices in Stamford, CT today, and the number appears to be close to 10% of the staff. The releases will effect members of WWE.com as well, however we cannot confirm at this tine who exactly has been laid-off. The releases were due to the ongoing economic situation that most businesses including WWE currently find themselves in."

WWE Releases A Large Number of Employees at Titan Towers
01/08/2009 by Nick Paglino

"PWInsider.com is reporting that some major layoffs have taken place at the Titan offices in Stamford, CT today, and the number appears to be close to 10% of the staff. The releases will effect members of WWE.com as well, however we cannot confirm at this tine who exactly has been laid-off. The releases were due to the ongoing economic situation that most businesses including WWE currently find themselves in."
I wonder which wrestlers that would include.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Okay, to simplify...

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes are currently Legacy, though Cody's status remains tenuous at best. Randy has ousted Sim Snuka, Manu and punted Ted DiBiase in the head, presumably, they're not in Legacy. However, I would expect that one or more of the guys kicked out (Sim and Manu, maybe Ted) will team up to help Randy win the Royal Rumble. They'll finally "prove" themselves, and be allowed in to Legacy. The whole kicking everyone out angle is a basic swerve at best. They don't have a potential box-office smach like Legacy fall in their laps to make it just a tag-team.

I also expect a "face" faction of 2nd generation superstars...DH Smith, Natalya Neidhart and possibly Ted, or anyone else tehy've got hiding in the wings. maybe Sim catches on as a face but Ted remains heel.

Clear as mud?:glugglug:

why dont they keep Rhodes and Dibiase as the Priceless tag team?