• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It had to be a face she teamed with and with HBK, Punk and Rey in the tournament, also with Batista injured there was no other options that they could realistically choose other than Cena as no other face is a big enough name.

I am nowhere close to being a fan of Batistas, but I am disappointed that he will be out of action for 6-8 months. even though IMO his mic and wrestling skills seriously lack, he is a big draw for the company and there will be a lot of disappointed fans.

It was awesome seeing Trish make her return to the ring last night, she looks just as hot as she always did, but why do they make her tag with Cena, come on now, she is way better than Cena, she should have atleast tagged with Orton or Jericho, not Cena
Please tell me you're not serious. Trish Stratus is not heel, it wouldn't make any sense. It makes more sense that the best Women's Champion of all time would face off against the current dominant Women's Champion and her funny boyfriend with the current most, for lack of a better word "popular" WWE Superstar as her partner.

I'm from Toronto and I didn't get to the show last night but obviously I didn't miss it.

I love how up here in T.O. it's Bizarro world as far as wrestling seems to be....

Resoundingly loud "Boo's" for Cena (like, I've never heard it that loud!), and even fr CM Punk a bit...

Huge cheers for Orton...huge cheers fo Santino (who's from a city called Mississauga, which is a Toronto suburb...but he deserves the cheers anyway, he's awesome!!!) and the roof nearly exploded with the cheers for Y2J....admittedly a large part of that due to him being Canadian, but also because he's such an amazing talent.

Gotta love the fact that Y2J still played the heel by not smiling to the crowd or even acknowledging them, and he didn't even have to trash the crowd to maintain his heel-status.

But the biggest sense of "Bizzarro" world in wrestling up here? Even Shawn Michaels got huge cheers...I don't think I heard one "You screwed Bret" chant at all!

HA!

They edited out "you screwed Bret" It was everywhere.

there is something about jillian that does make her look a little ...eh
but that fucking gimmick of her singing in the wrong key and sounding terrible....cracks me the fuck up every time. (especially when they show fans covering their ears with their hands)
AND molly Holly was the fucking best ever!!

Ah, another Molly Holly fan...she was and remains the best, with nods to Trish and Mickie James...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Just a guess....but with the JBL/Michaels story I guess one of a couple things will happen...

1. At one point they will face each other and JBL will tell Michaels to lay down for him....or...

2. JBL will get knocked out of the tournament while Shawn is still in it and JBL will tell him to step aside so he can take his place....maybe even after Michaels wins the tournament???? Hmmmmmm.....

Breaking News: Top WWE Star Out 6-8 Months
12/22/2008 by Nick Paglino

PWInsider.com is reporting that Raw star Batista will be out of action from anywhere between 6 and 8 months. As seen tonight on Raw, Batista was forced to forefeit his match against Randy Orton as he was selling the kick to the head he received from Orton last week, and it looks as if this will be the basis of an angle that will see The Animal out of the ring for quite some time. Batista has been reportedly suffering from hamsting problems which began on WWE's last European tour and have worsened since returning to the states. He will be undergoing surgery soon which will require him to be out of action well beyond Wrestlemania.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!:crying:

well, Batista out at least no one will get injured by his hands! :1orglaugh

I LOVED hearing Cena get booed, that made my night! Trish looked great, so happy to see her in the ring.

And, i too am a Molly Holly fan. Not only was she great in the ring, but, i think, she was a hottie!

Just a guess....but with the JBL/Michaels story I guess one of a couple things will happen...

1. At one point they will face each other and JBL will tell Michaels to lay down for him....or...

2. JBL will get knocked out of the tournament while Shawn is still in it and JBL will tell him to step aside so he can take his place....maybe even after Michaels wins the tournament???? Hmmmmmm.....

It will end up with them feuding and having a match at Wrestlemania where HBK will win.
Probably starting at the Rumble they will be 2 of the last 3 in and HBK will refuse to let JBL win it and they will have an argument then whoever is left will eliminate both of them.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Please tell me you're not serious. Trish Stratus is not heel, it wouldn't make any sense. It makes more sense that the best Women's Champion of all time would face off against the current dominant Women's Champion and her funny boyfriend with the current most, for lack of a better word "popular" WWE Superstar as her partner.

they could of at least chosen a better face wrestler than Cena

Ah, another Molly Holly fan...she was and remains the best, with nods to Trish and Mickie James...
i loved molly holly when she was Mona in WCW ...and i was infatuated with her...i wanted to marry her she was unbelieveable!!

look up her WIKI file though....she is born agin and other wacky stuff!

since the beginning of 2007...all these main event guys have gotten hurt...cena, hhh, hbk, edge, taker, orton and now batista

i don't know how long you have been watching (i have been a wrestling fan since the towel was thrown in the ring during the bob backlund match vs?...iron sheik?
so during that 80's era did guys get hurt? or was i too little (and there was no "inside dirt sheets") to let us know who was hurt and stuff?
or was it when guys went away for months at a time between MSG shows/tapings that was recovery time from injury?

i don't know how long you have been watching (i have been a wrestling fan since the towel was thrown in the ring during the bob backlund match vs?...iron sheik?
so during that 80's era did guys get hurt? or was i too little (and there was no "inside dirt sheets") to let us know who was hurt and stuff?
or was it when guys went away for months at a time between MSG shows/tapings that was recovery time from injury?

ive been watching since the attitude era...but since 2007, all these main event guys are getting hurt, i dont know if they cant handle the 300+ work days anymore or what...

i loved molly holly when she was Mona in WCW ...and i was infatuated with her...i wanted to marry her she was unbelieveable!!

look up her WIKI file though....she is born agin and other wacky stuff!

Same here! She looked so hot! But, yes, i have heard about her wacky ways...

or was it when guys went away for months at a time between MSG
shows/tapings that was recovery time from injury?

When guys went away for months on end they were probably injured. Pretty much all of those guys were on steroids. Hell, Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior were walking billboards for steroids.

Any previous plans for WrestleMania 25 are now being forced to change due to Batista's hamstring injury. Batista will require surgery and is expected to miss around six months, causing him to miss WrestleMania in what plans that appeared to be a John Cena vs. Batista rematch. WWE ran an angle at the 12/15 Raw with Randy Orton punting Batista in the head in what will be the storyline reason for his absence from TV. Batista's appearance at the "Tribute to the Troops" show, which was taped two weeks earlier, caused a slight issue for the storyline. It would seem at this point that Cena vs. Randy Orton is the likely WrestleMania main event for the World Heavyweight Title.

Mort Orton/Jericho on television than stiff-Dave is better.

Still unsure how this JBL/Michaels thing works out. I also am curious to when or if Christian is returning... to RAW?