• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Obama?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Well it's an amazing piece of research you've done. I mean did you actually think of this stuff yourself? You know, put the pieces together on your own, or did you get an education in one of those real American areas Palin told us about after leaving the fourth grade? I mean I have to use the, Soc, Soci, you know, the "S" word here to try to describe what I'm seeing, but not the same as Obama's. I'm thinking Sociopathic? :confused:

Do you know these guys?

Ha...ha ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:rofl:

Facetious

Moderated
The very political party orientation that has demanded that we must exempt obama from the cross exam of his supposed religion are the same ones who scrutinized and ultimately ousted Mitt Romney for his religion. Double standard ? Absolutely !

Just a random pre - election thought :tongue:

I thought Romney was a loose cannon who also changed his campaign when it didn't have wheels. He would have been serious trouble.

I thought Romney was a loose cannon who also changed his campaign when it didn't have wheels. He would have been serious trouble.

That reminds me ,many think after McCain loses Romney becomes the presumptive leader of the party.But apparently Palin might have some different ideas as the number 2 on tickets also feel they have claim to that.There supposedly has been some real disention in the McCain campaign between his faction and the Palin faction.Some real strong comments about her coming out from some McCain insiders about how she is unmanageable and from her side resentment that she is being blamed now for probably being a drag on the ticket.Typical stuff from a campaign seen as losing,as they say success has a thousand fathers while failure is an orphan.But can you imagine Palin at the top of the ticket in 2012?:rofl:

That reminds me ,many think after McCain loses Romney becomes the presumptive leader of the party.But apparently Palin might have some different ideas as the number 2 on tickets also feel they have claim to that.There supposedly has been some real disention in the McCain campaign between his faction and the Palin faction.Some real strong comments about her coming out from some McCain insiders about how she is unmanageable and from her side resentment that she is being blamed now for probably being a drag on the ticket.Typical stuff from a campaign seen as losing,as they say success has a thousand fathers while failure is an orphan.But can you imagine Palin at the top of the ticket in 2012?:rofl:

No, I can't, and I've said this before. This is a society that thinks it's cool to be stupid.

Baseball caps have a brim to keep the sun out of your eyes, so why has it become uniform to wear it backwards? :dunno:

So you can't see where you're going, that's why.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
No, I can't, and I've said this before. This is a society that thinks it's cool to be stupid.

Baseball caps have a brim to keep the sun out of your eyes, so why has it become uniform to wear it backwards? :dunno:

So you can't see where you're going, that's why.

Sad but true :1orglaugh

Baseball caps have a brim to keep the sun out of your eyes, so why has it become uniform to wear it backwards?

AFA, next time when you put your baseball cap backwards, just do not forget about sunglasses, and your eyes won't be hurt! :tongue:

fashion does not correspond with the needs of intended use, especially when this fashion has protest nature in its roots. nothing stupid about it - to my mind!

yes, I am stupid enough not to understand joke :1orglaugh

You like his ideas about baby-holocaust, war with Pakistan (???), and shady dancing around the subject of religion?

1. I'm pro-choice. If a woman want's to get an abortion then I support that. It's her choice.

2. If Osama Bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan, then we should go to war there.

3. I don't care about anybody's religion. Nobody should use religion as a reason to become President of the United States. There needs to be a separation between church and state anyway.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
He's young. He won't have a heart attack and die during a speech. Plus, you can understand him when he does speak. The world's in need of that. Good ole SHRUB can't put more than three words together on his own.

He's young. He won't have a heart attack and die during a speech. Plus, you can understand him when he does speak. The world's in need of that. Good ole SHRUB can't put more than three words together on his own.

Not to mention everything he says is a shot at Obama, and not something he plans to do as president. At first I was going to vote for Mccain because he seemed to stick to the issues, but I changed my mind as soon as he stopped acting respectable and became a grumpy old man. Not to mention if I hear the words "Joe the plumber" one more time I'm gonna puke.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
1. I'm pro-choice. If a woman want's to get an abortion then I support that. It's her choice.

2. If Osama Bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan, then we should go to war there.

3. I don't care about anybody's religion. Nobody should use religion as a reason to become President of the United States. There needs to be a separation between church and state anyway.

And, judging by your sig, you believe that women should take cum on their faces. I like you!!!

:thumbsup:

SO what is right about Mccain?? How would a 72 year old man who voted with George W. Bush 90% of the time be getting it right??

sigh..like the democratic led majority in Congress that went along with anything he put in front of them...like the war in Iraq, patriot act, letting the ban on offshore drilling expired, the anti suing phone companies for wiretapping, among a few of many times...wait was Barack part of this Congress? yep for about two years, but you all seem to have alzheimer when it comes to include "oh Glorious Obama", you all never seem to find any fault on the guy or dissagree with anything he says and contradicts himself and that's what's scary about the guy and his supporters and to me that smells like bullshit. So what if he becomes president and fucks up, no one is going to call him on it?

I don't like the direction a Barrack presidency and his supermajority Congress is going to take this country to, but like I stated before goverment does not run my life so I survived W two terms I sure can survived anything B.O. throws this way if he wins.

Why Obama? Because he stood out in the rain today, felt the rain on his face, and upheld a campaign appearance for 6000+ soaking wet people whereas John the Pilot decided to cancel his appearance 50 miles away in the same state and send home the 500 people that decided to show up for him.

One guy cares about changing this country and one guy cares about staying dry.

Why Obama? Because he stood out in the rain today, felt the rain on his face, and upheld a campaign appearance for 6000+ soaking wet people whereas John the Pilot decided to cancel his appearance 50 miles away in the same state and send home the 500 people that decided to show up for him.

One guy cares about changing this country and one guy cares about staying dry.

Great point. Just watch his speeches and you will understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fZHou18Cdk