• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Obama should withdraw

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm:
C'mon w/ this bullshit, Will.
I expect better from you....

Yikes!!!:eek:

apz...plz don't tell us you were shocked that Wal-Mart wasn't a huge store that sold nothing but walls too.:brick:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
In need of a case for ever pulling out ladies and gentlemen? I give you quintessential :cupcake:. ^^^:)

Again the profoundness of your timing is frankly, awe inspiring.:bowdown:

If you aren't able to endure other members, I am glad to offer you a ban so you have a time off to get better.

:hatsoff: Remember that? ;)

:facepalm:
C'mon w/ this bullshit, Will.
I expect better from you....

You like Obongo!? :rolleyes: I expected much more of you.

In need of a case for ever pulling out ladies and gentlemen? I give you quintessential :cupcake:. ^^^:)

Again the profoundness of your timing is frankly, awe inspiring.:bowdown:

Honestly, you couldn't write anything so well times and ridiculous as his response. :clap:

I live in Chicago and I read the Trib everyday and I enjoy reading Steve Chapman's pieces in the paper. That being said I disagree with him.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You like Obongo!? :rolleyes: I expected much more of you.

Luckily, no-one expects anything of you other than racist drivel and sanctimonious religious hypocrisy, so well done, again, for failing to rise above even the lowest standards expected from rational human beings ..

P.S. God hates you.

Luckily, no-one expects anything of you other than racist drivel and sanctimonious religious hypocrisy, so well done, again, for failing to rise above even the lowest standards expected from rational human beings ..

P.S. God hates you.

God doesn't hate him. God just hates his racism and smugness. Those are sins.

TheOrangeCat

God doesn't hate him. God just hates his racism and smugness. Those are sins.

what about homophobia? Pretty sure God hates that too.

Bet God sits up there on his fictional cloud, thinking,'oh God (of course he's self-referential, I mean, who does God pray to? Anyway ..) not this tool again ...'

TheOrangeCat

When Ronald Reagan ran for re-election in 1984, his slogan was "Morning in America." For Barack Obama, it's more like midnight in a coal mine.

Mabye Chapman's unaware that at this exact same point in Reagan's first term the unemployment rate was exactly the same as it is today: 9.2%

also:

"Much like today, Americans were concerned not only with high unemployment but increasing budget deficits in the early 1980s.

A September 1983 Gallup poll found that three-fourths of the public agreed that the federal government's budget deficit was a great threat...to the continuing recovery of the economy."

Democratic consultant James Carville had one word of advice for Obama: "Panic."

standard journalistic license for dramatic effect.
In fact he had many words of advice for Obama.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

P.S. God hates you.

If you aren't able to endure other members, I am glad to offer you a ban so you have a time off to get better.

:elaugh:

God does not hate me at all. :angels:

No one is being "racist" it's just someone else's opinion and you can't handle it. Typical liberal.

the puppet will continue to dangle on the strings of the puppet masters that control him

He sure is. ;)

Why do you call Obama "Obongo"?

People call him all types of names. :google: