• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gwyneth Paltrow Figuratively Sucks Barack Obama's Cock As She Hosts One Of His Money Grabs

To be fair this thread isn't about Republicans. It's not like they are getting a free pass on the issue. I just find the whole aspect of fundraising in politics and the money that goes into campaigning in general corrupt, completely ridiculous, and a big part of what's wrong with our system. It amounts to what is legalized bribery. It gives the least of people even less power and gives the greatest even more access to people in power to get what they want.

http://www.wolf-pac.com/
To restore true, representative democracy in the United States by pressuring our State Legislators to pass a much needed Free and Fair Elections Amendment to our Constitution. There are only 2 ways to amend the Constitution. (1) Go through our Federal Government (2) Go through our State Legislators via an amendments convention of the states.

Wolf PAC believes that we can no longer count on our Federal Government to do what is in the best interest of the American people due to the unfettered amount of money they receive from outside organizations to fund their campaigns. We point to the failure of the Disclose Act as rock solid evidence that this would be a total waste of our time, effort, and money. We also point to the recent decision by the US Supreme Court to not even hear a case filed by Montana claiming it did not have to abide by Citizens United, as proof that state legislation is not a sufficient measure to solve this problem. We believe that we have no choice but to put an amendment in the hands of our State Legislators, who are not, at this moment in time, completely blinded by the influence of money and might actually do what 96% of the country wants...take away the massive influence that money has over our political process.

To be fair this thread isn't about Republicans.

I agree with what you're saying, that the citizens united decision precipitated a very steep downturn in the quality of government in this country, but if you think this isn't a partisan attack, I suggest you look back at the title and most of the posts so far in this thread.

I agree with what you're saying, that the citizens united decision precipitated a very steep downturn in the quality of government in this country, but if you think this isn't a partisan attack, I suggest you look back at the title and most of the posts so far in this thread.

I didn't say it wasn't a partisan attack. It was. I said the thread wasn't about Republicans. In a sense they are not the ones on trial here. Are they just as bad? Yes they are, and if a thread came up talking about how they are corrupt and rake in money like this I wouldn't say anything different about them. Too many people jump to the reasoning that some other person or group did so in so as some sort of excuse for what another person does. It amounts to trying to make two wrongs into a right instead of just admitting that everybody is wrong.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The intent of the thread was to be hostile. Not so much partisan as I don't like the GOP either. I don't think either party nor the politicians care about us. None of them are worth defending or fighting over.

Also, Gwyneth Paltrow is a Hollywood zombie that enjoys being led by a ring in her nose. She aspires to be livestock.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It's the silliness of Hollywood. They work in the make believe business. Promote make believe lifestyles. Fantasies on the screen and on the red carpets and those peeks into their lavish lifestyles. They do a good job of it and keep us entertained. What they do not do well is try to show reality. Or should I say meld the masses into their world. Gwen Pal or Ashton Kutch or Donald Trump or Rosie O or Sean Penn reaching out to me and understanding my situation just doesn't convert. Running to Africa to select a child for adoption doesn't do it either. Anyone with half a brain sees through this and laughs at these efforts.

The intent of the thread was to be hostile. Not so much partisan as I don't like the GOP either. I don't think either party nor the politicians care about us. None of them are worth defending or fighting over.

91% of Congress elections in the US (Senate and House) are won by the candidate that received the most money. Then politicians care mch more about their donors than about their electors. When they have to choose between voting "Yes" or "No" on a legislation the people don't want but receive support from their donors, they votes "Yes".

On August 2013, a poll showed that 79% of americans support universal background check on gun sales. Still congress rejected such a legislation, 'cause congressmen fear more about losing some of their voters (particulary on a subject on subject that receive big support from both side) than losing their donations from the NRA.

PS : Calm down anti-gun control advocates, this is just an example. We had this conversation many times, I don't wanna start another "Gun control" argue.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
91% of Congress elections in the US (Senate and House) are won by the candidate that received the most money. Then politicians care mch more about their donors than about their electors. When they have to choose between voting "Yes" or "No" on a legislation the people don't want but receive support from their donors, they votes "Yes".

On August 2013, a poll showed that 79% of americans support universal background check on gun sales. Still congress rejected such a legislation, 'cause congressmen fear more about losing some of their voters (particulary on a subject on subject that receive big support from both side) than losing their donations from the NRA.

PS : Calm down anti-gun control advocates, this is just an example. We had this conversation many times, I don't wanna start another "Gun control" argue.

The politicians like to position themselves a certain way in front of their herd. Not one will remove a single gun nor round of ammo from my house regardless of party. Too many people either need guns, love guns, or both. Politicians are chameleons and chameleons are reptiles. No point to arguing anyway. Nothing will happen. Ever. Deal with it or duck away from it.

tumblr_m3h3jwHbOi1qj26eao1_400.gif

bobjustbob

In case nobody thought about this, it takes money to run a political campaign. At the lowest level in the smallest of towns anywhere, you need some money. Fliers that volunteers shove under your wiper blades cost to print. So do those lawn signs. Phone calls, buttons, just getting someone to organize that shit is a full time job. Of course money plays a part in this and knocking on citizens doors or shaking cans for cash doesn't do the job. Lawyers and business people in the community have the money. Unless you have the money in your pocket to finance a campaign, Joe Blow isn't going to get elected without the outside money.

Then make campaigns financed by public money. Each candidate gets the same amount of money (even those who are neither Dems nor Reps), then when every of them is on equal ground about money, quality of the campaigns, propositions and polictics will make the difference.
And you might get rid of the two party system since, with the same amount of money, candidates from the Green Party, The Constitution Party, the Libertarian Party, etc. might beat Democrats and Republicans.

bobjustbob

Then make campaigns financed by public money. Each candidate gets the same amount of money (even those who are neither Dems nor Reps), then when every of them is on equal ground about money, quality of the campaigns, propositions and polictics will make the difference.
And you might get rid of the two party system since, with the same amount of money, candidates from the Green Party, The Constitution Party, the Libertarian Party, etc. might beat Democrats and Republicans.

That is ridiculous. How much do you propose to tax us for this and how is this distributed amongst all of the campaigns local, county, district, statewide, etc. The makes me have to pay every schmuck that wants to get their name on a ballot.

That is ridiculous. How much do you propose to tax us for this and how is this distributed amongst all of the campaigns local, county, district, statewide, etc. The makes me have to pay every schmuck that wants to get their name on a ballot.
That is the price to pay for a functioning Democracy instead of the system you currently have, rigged by lobbies and coroporate money.