• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Obama should withdraw

True. The lib media would rip itself to shreds trying to decide whom to champion.
But alas the black man according to the unwritten liberal agenda is considered higher on the ladder than any white woman.

And you care about Libs because....:shrug:

Conservatives don't like either of those two demos :shrug:

There aren't enough wackoes in this country to oust Obama. There are enough Libs to vote out the wackoes in the HOR or atleast take a real shave to their majority....

All the anti-Obama crap that got them in didn't do shit in reality. So, out they go. When it comes "right" down to it people want a functioning Federal Gov't, they want a Gov't run healthcare option so that "private health" is actually affordable. They don't want wars and plans and guns. They want the best schools. They want all these things, and they'll elect people who will give those things to them thru taxes.

Yep. The Tea Baggers have the Ma and Pa Kettle voter brainwashed into believing that cutting taxes will *magically* wipe away the deficit. Yeah, sure it will...:facepalm:

Or, shredding regulations will result in jobs and lower prices and a wonderful, safe economy....yeah, sure it will. :facepalm:

What I don't understand is all the God-talk coming out of the Tea Baggers now. So much for the Tea Baggers existing outside of the GOP... :facepalm:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
When did he insert?

Didn't white women get voting rights before any black? Oh...I guess that was the conservative approach.:rolleyes:

Obama is going to get in again unless the opposition is holding back a good candidate, Until its closer to election time.

Didn't the guy who wrote that Op-ed also wrote another op-ed notthat long ago with his point being something like "oblahblahblahblahbla will be reelected. no doubt. Period."? Are libs now (finally) having buyer's remorse? He's not the only one I've read who about who has shown to have it, even with Hillary's name coming up as a possible contender!

Right now I don't have time to look for the references so I'm just writing from what I can remember.

By the way, Wil, let's assume that Hermain Cain wins the Republican nomination. Would you vote for him? He's black, you know? How about, oh, I don't know... Marco Rubio? He's Hispanic. Would you vote for either of them?

There aren't enough wackoes in this country to oust Obama. There are enough Libs to vote out the wackoes in the HOR or atleast take a real shave to their majority....

All the anti-Obama crap that got them in didn't do shit in reality. So, out they go. When it comes "right" down to it people want a functioning Federal Gov't, they want a Gov't run healthcare option so that "private health" is actually affordable. They don't want wars and plans and guns. They want the best schools. They want all these things, and they'll elect people who will give those things to them thru taxes.

Yep. The Tea Baggers have the Ma and Pa Kettle voter brainwashed into believing that cutting taxes will *magically* wipe away the deficit. Yeah, sure it will...:facepalm:

Or, shredding regulations will result in jobs and lower prices and a wonderful, safe economy....yeah, sure it will. :facepalm:

What I don't understand is all the God-talk coming out of the Tea Baggers now. So much for the Tea Baggers existing outside of the GOP... :facepalm:

The GOP seem to think that the American people will have amnesia at the polls. They are the ones who got us into this mess in the first place. They want to go back to the same economic policies that got us here. They want to lower taxes despite the fact they are at their lowest in fifty years and they want deregulation, because we all know these policies worked out so good for us:rolleyes: