• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

It's not a video game. Well, it wasn't at the time. I guess I just like giving full histories of stuff. :o

Lastchance, let the man tell his story without condemnation!! Come on man, mellow out! :) I found it kinda interesting, but yeah it was nerdy. Who cares?! Nerds rule the world -- intelligence and quirkiness are far more interesting than some 9-5 schlep who comes home, eats a frozen dinner, and watches sitcoms all night and never reads a book or writes anything or whatever. LOL :nanner:

J.L. < My initials.
3001 < Used to be 2001, the year I made up the nickname, but since it's not 2001 anymore and 2002/2003 doesn't sound right I bumped it up a thousand years.

JL3001

I played VTM. I had a 5th Gen Nosferatu. Named... Goblin. Hehe.

And bootywatcher... You ought to check out www.newgrounds.com and search for "Foamy" in the Neurotically Yours series. He is one fucking funny squirell. He starts the Foamy Fan Cult.

Phil77

Banned
Well maybe I should explain where my original name Scorpion came from, its mainly from my zodiac sign of Scorpio, which is of course represented by a scorpion.

It still cracks me up that people think I named it after the Mortal Kombat character, although it is one of my favorite VGs and character.

It's actually pretty cool to see where you all got your names from, but i think now we should change the thread. I think it should be like this...
If you were going to change you name to a new one, what would you pick? I'd have to go with...
Bigcockjohnson!!!:jump:

Mine is from the best industrial group in the world

:bowdown: Laibach :bowdown:

*With knives in there pockets,And bombs in there hands.
They`ll burn down your citys,And your Disneylands*

_ W.A.T. _

Sutty

Banned
Nightfly said:
Lastchance, let the man tell his story without condemnation!! Come on man, mellow out! :) I found it kinda interesting, but yeah it was nerdy. Who cares?! Nerds rule the world -- intelligence and quirkiness are far more interesting than some 9-5 schlep who comes home, eats a frozen dinner, and watches sitcoms all night and never reads a book or writes anything or whatever. LOL :nanner:

Agreed Nightlfly, the guy get's put down for contrubuting to the board:mad:

No one knows Ständerhannes! That's quite normal.
Its german but non German knows it, but he would know what it's mean.
"Ständer" is a synonyme for an erection, and "Hannes" is a old male name, no one would name his kid anymore.
So we named every horny bastard "Ständerhannes" in school.
And because i know that no one other would take this as a nick i choose to have it.

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
This is actually a new name for me. From about 1999, when I started playing counter-strike, until just a few months ago I went by simply Rogue (the word itself, not the xmen character). In the game and on all forums I was on, even my old AOL account and AIM name. But just a few months ago I got an XBox and XBox live and Rogue, of course, was already taken. And I really didn't feel like having numbers after my name in my gamertag so I tried to come up with something else. Mind you, I was and still am pretty attached to "Rogue". So I spent about 40 minutes trying to come up with something I thought was as equally as cool as Rogue, including using the name generator live had. After thinking for 30 minutes I spent about 10 minutes just asking for a generated name and finally SovereignAxe came up and I thought it was really cool, so yeah, that's it.

I chose my name after that great Radiohead CD.

"KO" instead "ok" because of my lack of PC Knowledge

"OK Computer" is one of the most amazing recordings of our time, IMHO. Radiohead is sort of an acquired taste for most people, but the album is sheer brilliance. Good and clever name choice, KO!

KO_Computer said:
I chose my name after that great Radiohead CD.

"KO" instead "ok" because of my lack of PC Knowledge

"Banana Joe" cause it just popped in my head while registering for this board. I do not have a banana fetish :banana:. Though I like the Banana-smilie :nanner: