• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

Phil77

Banned
Freeones gave me this name, i am sure most of you by now understand why.

It grew on me, and I actually like it better than my old name. no BS.

Well not many of you would now this, but I am a COP, my name is "mr" because I am male, "336" which is my badge number, and "wmg" my initials...

I also use 10-96/10-32 on other boards... Cop Code for "crazy man with a gun"

Definitely old school, mr336wmg! You and Parker have similar tastes, I think!

mr336wmg said:
Well not many of you would now this, but I am a COP, my name is "mr" because I am male, "336" which is my badge number, and "wmg" my initials...

I also use 10-96/10-32 on other boards... Cop Code for "crazy man with a gun"

My name comes form a character in Eastenders (a british show). He was a bit of an Eastend gangsta' who you wouldnt want to cross and suprisingly he was one hell of a ladies man! (the shows not been the same without him!)

Most likely to say: LEAVE IT! (hence the words under my sig)

Attachments

• char_philmitchell.jpeg
    char_philmitchell.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 230
i got my name from a Character in gta vice city:)

Goblin... While growing up "Tagging" was a big thing and I was a stupid skater kid.

Goblin was my tag. Ive used it everywhere since then.

Got the idea from different sources... Im a big fantasy fan and I didn't want to be like everybody else. So I got this big fixation with goblins.

When I think of Goblins I think of the ones like on Warcraft/Legend (The movie with Tom Cruise)/and Warhammer (The Night Goblin Fanatics are cool.)

I also own all the Ravenloft books in the D&D series, which feature Goblins a lot. But more horrific.

Im a big horror/fantasy buff.

EDIT: Oh yea... And Green is my favorite color. :hatsoff:

Because I'm foxy (hahaha) and the cougar is my undergrad mascot. I'm also known as queen fluffy (a name given to me in HS by my HS psych teacher and has stuck) and the fluffster along with many others..

You had Psych in Highschool? Man Im behind... Im a psych major and I didn't take Psych in Highschool. Im working on my bachelors ATM, but plan on going straight through to doctorate.

My undergrad Mascot is the Penguin. YSU Penguins. Hehe.

well lPuerto lRock(Puerto Rock).....hmmmmm I'm Puerto Rican, and the lRock part comes from my dog (Rocky) Which he recently passed away.....:weeping: :(

R.I.P. - Rocky:angels:

I Registered to this board when I wanted to answer someone who was looking for pictures of a girl.

Looked around the room for a name and saw a pile of junk from my spring cleaning on the floor of my home office.

So I went with... Springjunk!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
My username is my codename in a secret society called SWD. The mission of the Squirrel World Dominion is the hostile takeover of the world by...squirrels. The society disbanded recently after the discovery that squirrels are really stupid animals.

Seriously though, my name comes from the fact that I looked forward to walking to class at a large university so that I could view the eye candy. Sometimes, I counted the number of :flame: HOT!:flame: booty. The most I ever counted on one walk was something like 35. I love femaleasses, hence the name, bootywatcher.

Ah, the thread that will reveal my ultra-neardiness.

Anyway, a few years ago I played a role-playing game called Vampire: the Masquerade for the first time. The character I create was a Tremere (simply-put, a clan of magic-casting vampires) and I came up with the name Krendall. I'm sure it was inspired by the fairly popular name Kendall, but I just wanted to tweek it a bit. Anyway, as I got the hang of the game I developed Krendall's personality. He became a very Zen character with a tortured past. It's actually pretty cool and I do plan to finish writing out his history, even though the character himself is dead. At any rate, I liked the character so much I decided to use his name as my Internet persona.

As for why it's MightyKrendall, I tend to add either Mighty at the front of the name or Tremere at the end of the name when just plain Krendall doesn't work. I originally registered as Krendall, but I had trouble getting the password to activate the account. I reregistered as MightyKrendall and, obviously, the account got activated. I've been meaning to ask an admin if I can get the name changed back to Krendall.

Phil77

Banned
MightyKrendall said:
Ah, the thread that will reveal my ultra-neardiness.

Anyway, a few years ago I played a role-playing game called Vampire: the Masquerade for the first time. The character I create was a Tremere (simply-put, a clan of magic-casting vampires) and I came up with the name Krendall. I'm sure it was inspired by the fairly popular name Kendall, but I just wanted to tweek it a bit. Anyway, as I got the hang of the game I developed Krendall's personality. He became a very Zen character with a tortured past. It's actually pretty cool and I do plan to finish writing out his history, even though the character himself is dead. At any rate, I liked the character so much I decided to use his name as my Internet persona.

As for why it's MightyKrendall, I tend to add either Mighty at the front of the name or Tremere at the end of the name when just plain Krendall doesn't work. I originally registered as Krendall, but I had trouble getting the password to activate the account. I reregistered as MightyKrendall and, obviously, the account got activated. I've been meaning to ask an admin if I can get the name changed back to Krendall.

Jesus christ man, all you had to say was named from a Video game character, not write a damn book about it!

:confused: :wtf: :lame: :dunno: