• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

Brino

Banned
Bananaman said:
Well, huh, that didn't work at at. I'm still knew to this message board thing. Let's just say that it has to do with certain events that took place a dozen years ago involving an evil UPS truck driver, a couple of stoned highschool students:nanner: , five counts of assault with a deadly weapon (all of which were dropped) and a fully loaded banana! Oh the things we do in our youth

Sounds fun! Very interesting!

I guess mine is self explanatory as well although I would like to emphasize that I surf the web for what else... hot chicks:tongue:

Dinalt

Banned
How did you choose your username ?

:wave2: Thread's going on Avatar's & Sig's, but I don't think there's one on usernames - if there is, apologies in advance, just post the thread link and a Mod. can delete this one.

Question is:

Why & how did you choose your username ?

My username (Dinalt), comes from an old series of Sci-fi books - the Deathworld trilogy.
Central character was Jason Dinalt, so took mine from there.

But interesting to see how some others chose theirs. :hatsoff:

Re: How did you choose your username ?

My name is just a slight abbreviation of my surname with a 'Y' on the end.

btw - I'm sure there was a thread like this.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

tunsty said:
My name is just a slight abbreviation of my surname with a 'Y' on the end.

btw - I'm sure there was a thread like this.

Sure is.....merged. :)

bishbash1

Banned
your right tunsty there was. mine has part of my surname in it. also i dunno where it comes from but the saying bishbashbosh inspired it too. the main reason is that when i got my first pc and registered with my service provider it wanted a user name and that was all i could think of at the time. i dont respond well to pressure :D

Dinalt

Banned

BigNikkiFan said:
Sure is.....merged. :)

:bowdown: Thanks BNF :hatsoff:

My bad, only went back 6 months with the search. :o and only searched on 'username' - should've just tapped in name.

Last edited:
T

TheRedShark

My username TheRedShark

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is an adaptation of Hunter S. Thompson's novel of the same name. The film details a whacky search for the "American Dream", by Thompson and his crazed, Samoan lawyer. Fueled by the massive amount of drugs they purchased with an advance from a magazine to cover a sporting event in Vegas; they set out in TheRedShark, a rented Cadillac Convertible. Encountering police, reporters, gamblers, racers, and hitchhikers; they search for some undefinable thing know only as the "American Dream" and find fear, loathing and hilarious adventures into the dementia of the modern American West.

Actually , I have thought of several better sounding names since I signed up, but I can't be bothered to change now..

If I changed, I'd like to go with 'Licketysplit'... I've no idea where or what it is, but it sounds kinda disgusting... PERFECT for this board!

Brino

Banned
001 said:
Whats with yours then Brino? :)

I think I already posted it somewhere in here!?

Ah here it is:

Brino said:
Well my first names Brian and the best nic I was ever given was Bri-ski which sucks. So one day when I was watching steve irwin on the crocodile hunter I heard him call one of his friends (who was also named Brian) Brino and I thought "thats my new name!" enuff said.

I use to really like the Croc Hunter! lol :D

As a kid my favorite wrestlers were and are the Ultimate Warrior and the Undertaker. The 30 is the day I was born in September and the 07 is the day my first love was born in October.