• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

At the moment when I was signing up I was listening to "kryptonite" by 3 doors down. So I came up wiht krypto :D

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Soulman said:
My nick is Soulman since about 5 years,Blues Brothers is one of my favourite movies,I love that guys and their music and the song "Soulman" ist defintely a classic.

In that case,I geuss I don't need to explain,LOL

Oh,and the 70 is the year I was born

Jimmy Dook is a nickname that a few of my friends called me as a youngster.:hatsoff:

Jimmy Dook was supposed to be a fictional character who always got into trouble. Nothing ever worked out right for Jimmy Dook. My life was much the same, so thats how I got the nick.

Because I love a great ass!!! You Might be able to buy fake tits and make yourself look voluptuous but a great ass you can not fake, although some people will try.

:)

Hey! did you ever hear Rodney Dangerfields great line? It goes:
"People ask me , are you a leg man, a breast man? I figure I must be an ass man. People look at me and say, you're an ass, man!"

Ahem..
I was thinking only to post in 1 thread so I just pushed some keys to get a valid name...then I kind of got stuck here, with my nick:)

I am called VonRik as a distant relation of mine is "Gunner Sgt CB Popkin" who is one of the numerous people who may have fired the fatal shots that killed The Red Baron aka Manfred von Richthofen hence VonRik for short.... simple really

Well let's see, Henneberg is my last name, and 1974 is the year I was born in, and it's also my Yahoo and MSN handle. Plus, I don't have a very good imagination, so I just used Henneberg1974, LMAO!

Dean:eek:

I worked at a label factory one time and used to make fun of the cracker crumb labels. when I started playing everquest 3 years ago I made my characters name crackercrumbs as a joke.

I'm a slacker so...
slackercrumbs it is

pussylover

Closed Account
:bowdown:
Well its not really hard to figure out by looking at mine rigth.
Pussy Lover Says it all xxx Because I love sexxxxxx and Pussy

I chose my name for a couple of reasons: 1) I am fascinated with fireflies/nightflies because of the way they can light up and glow like they're electric (and I've always enjoyed them on a warm Summer's evening, watching them buzzing about), and 2) because of one of my favorite Blank & Jones dance tracks, "The Nightfly." 3) I am often up all night and don't sleep at all or only for a few hours a day (no, I am not on drugs lol). I am a night person in many ways.

Hence...Nightfly! :nanner: :hatsoff:

Mine's pretty simple. I just seem to be lucky. It may not be every single day, but i do seem to always get the benefit of the doubt when it comes right too it. I choose too do what i want, when i want and i have fun doing it. I'm lucky for the friends i have and things i do. The 4 on the other hand is a whole nother (if that's even a word) thing. But you'll have to wait until my 1000th post for that story :thumbsup:

i love the band motorhead, and was going to use that name for another forum but the a didnt take and i thought Motorhed looked cool so i use it for everything now.

LEMMY IS GOD!!!!