• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

Blobra, that must be one of the best reasons ever. Classy.

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 218
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 210
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 87

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
I'm a member of several msg boards and Smitty is the name I use on most of them.

On 2 other boards I'm Chrismith, a combo of my first and last name and I registered those cuz I had just started posting on boards.
2 others I'm Chriswell, but on most I'm Smitty.

-cs™

Attachments

• bs.jpg
    bs.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 188
My favorite wrestler is (or should I say was) Jeff Hardy...and his move was the Swanton Bomb and I love sex so... Swanton Bomb + Sex = SwantonSexBomb

Attachments

• Babe.JPG
    Babe.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Daysi Araujo_001.jpg
    Daysi Araujo_001.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 70
I've had my name now for about 8 years, ever since the Rams came to St. Louis. I got it on my license plates, so I put it on here too. The 5 is so I don't have to pay another $50 a year for my vanity plates. Go figure! Besides, from a distance, the 5 looks like an "S" anyway!

thfcmad said:
THFC - Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club (the football team i support) + Mad coz I am a very passionate fan of them. So we get THFCMAD!!
i hope postiga scores many goals 4 ya

Attachments

• Felicia Naked and ready.jpg
    Felicia Naked and ready.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Felicia in bed with her legs spread.jpg
    Felicia in bed with her legs spread.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 156
Lu is my last name. As far back as I can remember everybody always referred to me by my last name instead of my first,- even my mother calls me Lu. Also I'm a big guy so people call me.... you guessed it..... Big Lu

georges

Staff member
my first name is georges and because i like it

regards

georges;):)

My nick is Soulman since about 5 years,Blues Brothers is one of my favourite movies,I love that guys and their music and the song "Soulman" ist defintely a classic.

On most other forums that I'm a member of, I post as 'Hitachi' (Why? Well that's a whole different story altogether) but I thought I'd shorten it to 'Tachi'. Nuff said.

sterlingmemory: only because sterling_memories wouldn't fit in it's place. Every forum I go to, it's one of these forms.
Anyway, sterling-because it is my last name while playing on stage, recording, nickname, etc.... and memories/memory- because I'm a huge Dream Theater fan and one of the albumns is titled "Metropolis Pt.2-Scenes From A Memory". Hence, sterlingmemory.

And I know that no one else uses it....hopefully.