• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
I don't care about the conceal permit for georgia cuz I don't live there. just goin to visit. and I was googling the gun laws and found that they didn't have a waiting period / permit to purchase requirment. so I figured I'd hit the pawnshops possibly a gunshop or two and find some nice used pistola's :D thanx for the validation of my hopes and expectations. :hatsoff:

I tried to rep. ya but I have to spread it some more. :dunno:

There are gun shows regularly in north GA as well, but yeah, you need 'em-we got 'em. Oddly enough, it seems guns are legal here. We can get you into an AR-15 for under 2 grand as well. A real one (with some home-modification)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Marlo, you might want to contact some dealers in Ga and ask them the laws. If you're not a resident of that state, you may not be allowed to purchase a firearm there legally. I know that's the law in SC. Just a thought before you make a trip only to be turned away for that reason.

I am going there to visit with friends, buying guns was just a premonition I had considering I looked @ the gun laws and was hoping I could walk in and walk out. so either way its not gonna ruin my plans. but thanx, I appreciate the warning. If I can buy I will, if I can't oh well. no sweat. :hatsoff:

There are gun shows regularly in north GA as well, but yeah, you need 'em-we got 'em. Oddly enough, it seems guns are legal here. We can get you into an AR-15 for under 2 grand as well. A real one (with some home-modification)

I am only looking for .40 or .45 calilber pistola's. :D no need for heavy artillery. I have no ememies where I live, nor do I engage with that type of company any longer. and besides that, I don't think I would ever be able to shoot it anywhere. not sure if I can shoot @ the range with assault rifles. :dunno: but thanx for the tips. :hatsoff:

i dont owm a gun i dont need a gun,

i dont hurt anymore sure one for protection would be nice but with my little one a gun is to risky besides when you 6'4 tiping the 300 mark thats all the protection you need for a familly . guns kill and accidents happen so better to be safe then sorry

georges

Staff member
I am only looking for .40 or .45 calilber pistola's. :D no need for heavy artillery. I have no ememies where I live, nor do I engage with that type of company any longer. and besides that, I don't think I would ever be able to shoot it anywhere. not sure if I can shoot @ the range with assault rifles. :dunno: but thanx for the tips. :hatsoff:

check paraord pistols p14-45 or p16-40 pistols, they are excellent quality pistols better than glocks or springfields 1911s and XD.
http://www.paraord.com

i dont own a gun i dont need a gun,

i dont hunt anymore . sure one for protection would be nice but with my little one a gun is to risky besides when you 6'4 tiping the 300 mark thats all the protection you need for a familly . guns kill and accidents happen so better to be safe then sorry

geesh i sound like a dumbass in this lol ok i edit it you can now read it better i think . im going back to bed and starting this day over grrrrrrrr

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Actually, when I go to buy the gun, I'll take it home that day. What I have to wait for is the permit to purchase it. There's a 2-3 week delay on those so they can check background, criminal history, etc.

H

Three day wait to get a blue card in Clark County, Nevada. And after the permit is issued, no waiting to purchase new stuff.

Facetious

Moderated
Man, you people need to SERIOUSLY reform your gun laws in that state. I mean no disrespect to the place you call home, but the politicians they elect, are sickening. If it were me, I would be packing bags, and heading East...and fast. I realize, that's an easy thing for me to say...but damn, those fuckers just ain't right.

Either that or move to an abundantly friendlier Second Amendment Right supporting Kern or Shasta Counties (But who wants to live in Bakersfield ? :1orglaugh :dunno: ). Redding or Whiskeytown (Shasta County Calif.), might not be so bad.
Between those two counties as well as all others for that matter, there is no supporting evidence to the notion that the concealed carry friendly communities are abundant with guys eager to have an 'ol western shoot 'em up with anything and everything that flinches. It's pure folly !
What the statistics do show us is that the concealed carry community are a very restrained, measured and responsible group of individuals. Apparently, liberals hate those attributes.

i dont owm a gun i dont need a gun,

i dont hurt anymore sure one for protection would be nice but with my little one a gun is to risky besides when you 6'4 tiping the 300 mark thats all the protection you need for a familly . guns kill and accidents happen so better to be safe then sorry

I agree to a point. I can certainly understand not wanting a gun in your house if you have a little guy running around.

But I have to say, some of my best memories as a kid was the gramps, taking me out and teaching me how to be responsible with my rifle. How to handle it, and clean it. How to shoot straight. How to be safe. And going out hunting when I got old enough to carry a gun with me... Oh, it was the best.

I did live out in the country all my life, so it was easy for him to take me out shooting. Lots of open space. And pretty much every boy, and alot of the girls are brought up around guns out here, so it's hard to compare to other's experiences.

I sort of think there are guns that shouldn't be available, or that should be much, much harder to get. Especially hand guns. But, I'll always support the right to bare arms, in general. Hunting was a big part of my life as a young man.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
i don't own a gun I don't need a gun,

I don't hunt anymore sure one for protection would be nice but with my little one a gun is to risky besides when you 6'4 tipping the 300 mark that's all the protection you need for a family . guns kill and accidents happen so better to be safe then sorry

Size means nothing, I'm almost as big as you, and the worst ass whoopin I ever took, was from a guy half my size. You are no match against a 180grn projectile, traveling at 1200fps. I most certainly can respect your decision to not keep a gun in your home...it is after all, your home, but you do realize that they do make small affordable, personal safes, with electronic key entry. It's part of being a responsible gun owner, with children. However, as I've said, it is your choice. As a pro gun, Second Amendment advocate, my goal is not to put a gun in your house, or hand...just to keep you from taking my right, to own, and keep a weapon.

georges said:
check paraord pistols p14-45 or p16-40 pistols, they are excellent quality pistols better than glocks or springfields 1911s and XD.

They must be paying you commission on sales buddy. I like the Para high cap 1911's, but they do come with a big price tag, and the extra mags are pricey. You can get Kimbers for 8 or 9 hundy, and they take standard 1911 mags (that cost about $15.00). As far as a .40S&W...gotta go with Sig Sauer P229, or 226. Hell, the P220's are good .45's, if you're not hell bent on a 1911 style gun.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Democrat with 3 guns. Dont hunt, just target shooting and sporting clays. I have no worry they will ever be taken away, whoever is in office!

^^^^^ I agree about them beig taken away by the gov't. The NRA contributes too much money to all the major politicians; both Repubicans & Democrats. The Dems don't want to lose that much money that is contributed to them.

Who are they ? is the question. :shocked:

No worries mate, really.... I just dont believe it that nonsense..

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN... There is way too many guns for anyone to ever recover, if they actually decided. Also if they did it would be Waco in too many towns and cities... No one gun owners or not wants that. NIMBY!

:glugglug:

girk1

Closed Account
No worries mate, really.... I just dont believe it that nonsense..

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN... There is way too many guns for anyone to ever recover, if they actually decided. Also if they did it would be Waco in too many towns and cities... No one gun owners or not wants that. NIMBY!

:glugglug:

Another NON Republican with 3 guns:
S&W Sigma 9mm
Remington 870 12 Gauge
Mossberg ATR 30-06

I laugh at this conservative created/exploited nonsense that 'they will take your guns':rolleyes:

Some of those same paranoid conservative gun owners believe that their guns can/will be used to protect themselves from the most powerful military in the history of the world or any country that is powerful/ballsy enough to invade us.:1orglaugh
It's silly.