• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

georges

Staff member
I could swear they were legal in France if you jumped through the right hoops? Ask Georges.
:georges:

They are legal. If you belong to a range or a gun club during sixmontsh or more and that you have a clean record, you can buy one. The main gun categories are the 5th, the 4th and 1st.
5th: hunting rifles and shotguns (over, under and semi auto in 12/70-12/76).
4th: revolvers and rifles using 44mag and 357 magnum cartridges and bigger
1st: automatic pistol, 308 nato rifles, pump guns with 9 shots.
50 bmg is forbidden.
Most of my guns are in the usa at my uncle's home, locked in a safe. In France, for the moment I don't feel the need to suscribe in a gun range. I go sometimes shooting with a friend of mine which I know since many years.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I own:
H&K 91 G3 308
Yugoslovian SKS
Saiga AK 47
Mosin Nagant M1938 carbine

Scott

georges

Staff member
Wow, I just shot my 10mm for the 1st time today along with my .40 caliber. both are glocks, both are brand new, Now I am not sure what kind of 10mm ammo I was shooting because I inherited 30 rounds of unknown brand and I bought a box of 50 reloads @ some mom and pops gun shop for a reasonable price. I just have to say, the 10mm is NO joke!! there was definitely a noticeable difference in shooting the .40 cal. and the 10mm, matter of fact I had everybody @ the range watching and asking what I was shooting cuz it was so much louder then what everybody else was shooting. but, despite not knowing what kind of 10mm ammo it was, the muzzle flash was spectacular along with a much stronger shot then the .40 cal. Now I see why everybody says shooting the 10mm is so much fun. all I can say is WOW!! :eek:

I have shot with a 10mm auto glock a few years ago but I hated it a lot.
Average accuracy, the best shooting 10mm auto pistol I ever shot with was the bren ten along with the s&w 1066/1076.
Yet another company called vltor is to build an improved bren ten again http://vltor.com/pistol.htm. The bren ten trigger was smooth and the accuracy was fabulous. Another fabulous pistol I shot with in 10mm auto was a custom made caspian 1911a1 which provided 2 inch group at 50 yards.

Facetious

Moderated
Thanx Face, I covered my A$$, I went back and found the box of the ammo that I inherited and it was a box of Remington, and I also asked the owner of the gun shop about the 10MM reloads before I bought them and he told me he's been selling the same kind for several years and he's never gotten any complaints about them, in fact he said, people who buy them usually comeback for more. So I think I will be OK until I can buy some name brand HOT stuff. :flame: :glugglug:

Coolness! There are several barrel manufacturers out there that produce full case head support drop in (no machine fitting req'd) barrels, but like I said, you may be sacrificing feed reliability at the extreme end i.e. I doubt that you'll be training in the sand pit anytime soon eh? :D
Another good thing about aftermarket Glock Barrels is that you can shoot lead bullets . . . if you ever take up reloading your spent cartridges.

''Lone Wolf Dist." is one to check out for certain!

Late :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
Average accuracy, the best shooting 10mm auto pistol I ever shot with was the bren ten . . ]

The owner of said bren ten actually found a magazine for it! :D

I had read several years ago that among the scant few of these pistols that were actually delivered, many did not include a magazine and the new owners were put on some type of a waiting list and if I recall correctly, the entire project was scrapped. As it turned out, there were more actual pistols and fewer magazines.